What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Aik taraf yeah
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cele...n-content-on-pakistani-channels.558879/page-2
Dosri taraf ye

We are similar to a certain degree denying that is just silly but the differences we have is what makes us different they are sharp and it took us 70 odd years to develop and refine them

Pakistanis and Indians are

Ethnically same
Linguistically same
Culturally same

Religiously partially same/different
The magic word after 70 years is to a degree

I find the 5% of Pakistanis who are migrants from India spend all their energy in trying to conflate all Pakistanis with Indians. The common refrain by them is "we be all same".
There are similarities no doubt about it but the sharp difference are what make us different amd they are a resilt of 70 years of divergence they will only increase

I dont know what different you are saying than what i have said in post no #163 about Punjabi and Sindhi
Bangldesh was also part of Pakistan in 1947 and you would also be claiming the same that Bangla has nothing common with Beganli who are living in India if east Pakistan would still be part of Pakistan because border of Pakistan was redefined in 1971. You are also forgetting those Pakistani who migrated from India. They suddenly became unique group as soon as they landed their foot in karachi. If they would be staying back in India then they would be entirely different than Pakistani . Logic is amazing

I can speak more words of pashto than her but it will not make me Pathan but urdu speaking pathan is new thing for me either :)
Yes she said in her rap performance on lsa last year that "May mahira khan hoon aur may hoon pathan something"
You will see a bunch of people over here who always behave like "Summun Bukmun(deaf and dumb)". They will never become a Pakistani, rather from their proud ethnicities they will proceede directly to extinction.
yea says a joker for whom i wont even bother using "Sumum bulmun umyun" cause he himself has a blocked heart. And btw after writing such shytt u of all the people shud be last to talk abt anyones extinction. https://defence.pk/pdf/goto/post?id=10477530#post-10477530

And even Quran mentions tribes/ethnic groups so whats the issue if people own their identities and discuss. When God hasnt denied us this right then who the hell are u too issue commandements about extinction? And i think u are still seething from those comments in atif aslam thread. Lemme tell u there is more likelihood of identity less indian migrants bhayyas sinking into extinction who dont have loyalty towards the country that sheltered them from the hellhole where they cud have been lynched just for consuming beef. Ur extinction will be a breather to pakistan.

Firstly, let me correct you- Haryana is not a bhaya state, and neither is Himachal. Jutt is jutt Sikh, while jaat is the Hindu variety- and believe me they are the same thing.
yea what a joke of the day. Haryana is a 90 pc bhayya state. The language haryanvis speak is very much identical to what biharis use. As of jat clans ihad mentioned before in north India many locals took up jatt and rajput titles even tho they didnt belong to these groups. So except for some sikhs and handful of hindus and that too only in punjab state are of punjabi origin not rest.

And go read up on himachal .not even by the farthest stretch of imagination that hilly area is ever considered punjabi.

In India one cannot just claim to be a jutt/jaat- as it comes with reservations and quota benefits. The gov keeps track of that along with family histories. So BS on your first claim. Rajputs are found in Rajasthan, UP, Gujarati and Haryana in India mostly. Only some in Punjab- unlike your side apparently . Maybe it was a migration- will confirm with my father on that front and give you a better picture.
u better call bullshyt on ur won claims, what a joke now rajasthani rajputs clans will be termed as punjabis? What are u smoking? These jatt and rajput clans in india dont mean they are linked with punjabis. Oh god what limited knowledge u have.
These are comments by ur own indian countrymen abt fake jatts
image.jpeg

Now what on earth are punjabi dalits LMAO

And LMAO this is what one of ur haryanvi bhayyas on this forum wrote abt haryana and punjab bei different

"And I am from the state that rules the sports, Haryana. And that's what I said, other than Punjabis, other north Indians are the last ones who associate themselves with Pakistan. Dogras, himachalis, pahadis of uttrakhand, Haryanvis, Delhi and north Rajasthan.. Only punjabis, that to from manjha region associate themselves with you.. We consider you as equal as a Bhaiya from bihar. "
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/is-p...on-of-north-india.555414/page-5#post-10443520

LMAO this bhayya is looking down at his own bhayyas for, bihar LMAO

Indian Punjab historically - consisted of Haryana, and Himachal- if you want to speak about diversity.
yea i know and it was never a homogenous subah and the reason it was divided further into three post partition was due to lingual differences between three regions
That said plenty of pendu dialects and traditions, and sub cultures and foods around in the current Punjab too.

What an amazing comparison to show Punjabi dialects diversity in india like that found in pakistani punjab. Whilst in indian punjab u might term local dialects as pendu for being too insignificant, on our side we have proper dialects that have their own prose and literature developed for them from hindko to manjha to potohari to seraiki to hindko lolzzz the comparison is a joke

Majority of these subclans in Punjab only exist due to the classism and castism that still plagues Hindu India.
the gotras are what defines similarities. Anyone can take up a blanket jatt and rajput title. How many gotras are common between two countries? Bajwa, sindhu, chauhan, sindhu, cheema, sethi , randhawas and handful of more gotras? even not all of indian maliks are same as pakistabi punjabi maliks. And ironcially all these common gotras are mostly based in regions closer to pakistani punjab border.
Your knowledge of Indian Punjab is limited and biased. Come pay us a visit. You have never been to Indian Punjab- so the same as hominem is valid for you. You are sounding like the real khota here.
nopes basically its way better than urs.

Stop justifying and covering up the failures of your education system. Yes, I will admit that Islam caused a major change - but to ignore your land, your heritage, the clear common ground, the stories of friendships, the shared culture, the boli- just to stand by the bs fed to you -is very saddening to see.
I only mean well veere.
dont worry abt my education system, im pretty well clued up. Its ur rss based education system which teaches gangalanders to steal others history be it ivc or punjabi. And ofcourse why wont they after all they aim for akhand bharat shytt. And i am very proud of my own heritage and culture but idont suffer form mental diseases of linking muself with people atleast i have nothing in common with neither my clan is found in india nor they ever shifted there ,my other half clan jdentity already comes from iok state.

More on ur haryanvi being punjabis nonsense

This from quora and question is abt similarities between haryanvis and pakistanis and this is what ur own indian bro writes

image.jpeg

Or more
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And last but not the least most funniest bit. Enjoy this video highlighting differences between haryanvi and punjabi :rofl: and tell us how much haryanvi is different from bihari language and how on earth it compares with punjabi? Is banday ko tau punjabi bhi nahi bolni ati LMAO he is only good at bihari language

:rofl: @Max

She should be kicked out of Pakistan... She can go to her beloved India then!... Probably get raped by the rabid Hindutva there...

Useless hate filled fools like you are the reason why Pakistan is in such situation.

It must have hurt you very much to search through my posts and get to your conclusion.

If you do not fight religious hatred then it will consume and destroy you.
Pakistan is doing just fine, don't you worry your tiny little brain cells high on bhang over us and worry about your own gangadesh that is on sm the verge of a civil war. One state is ALREADY on fire while others aren't so far behind thanks to the hindu india showing its true colors.

apni naphharr tu, hamari fikar na kar!

Are you blind to not read this

" Indians though cannot relate anything to people living in the Pakistani provinces on the east i.e region bordering Iran and Afghanistan. Pakistani also can hardly relate to India other than northern and western part of India "

Migration or nationality dont change your ethnic groups and tribes thats why i said that Pakistani pahstun are same ethnic group as Afghan pashtun, Punjabi Pakistani( clans of jats, gujjar, Rajputs) are same ethnic group as Indian Punjab except Pakistani Punjab are Muslims, Same is true about bangldeshi and Sindhi

Now give me a favour and visit this site which talk about ethnology and history of Punjabi tribes
https://newpakhistorian.wordpress.com/

OR

You should tell me your ethnic group or clan so that i find out how much iraniana nd arabic you are ?

That is almost irrelevant. indian Punjabis that may have SOME racial links to Pakistan are less than 5% of india's population AT MOST. Therefore AT LEAST 95% of indians have NO racial links to Pakistan whatsoever! Do indian Punjabis intermarry with Pathans, Balouch, Persian Tribes like Pakistani Punjabis do? The connection you talk about is almost non-existent and irrelevant.

A Punjabi in Pakistan would be similar to a Punjabi in India

A Sindhi in Pakistan would be similar to a Sindhi in India

A Pushtun in KPK or Afghan would be similar to Pushtuns in India

A Tamil in India would be similar to a Tamil in SriLanka

A Bengali in India would be closer to a Bengali in Bangladesh

A Gorhka in India would be similar to a Gorhka in Nepal

A Bihari in India would be similar to a Bihari in Pakistan

Why do people split hair over this simple fact?

Pakistanis and Indians are

Ethnically same
Linguistically same
Culturally same

Religiously partially same/different

So Pasthtuns, Balouch, Persian Nomadic tribes that in total make up 40% of Pakistan's population are the same race/ethnicity as South and Central indians???????............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AT MOST ONLY 3% of indians have ANY sort of racial connection to Pakistan. Therefore at least 97% of indians are racially COMPLETELY different to Pakistanis.

It was never one country before, it was a british colony before, a far cry from actually being a country. And before the british, it still wasn't one country, it was split apart into separate princely states, third largest of whom was the mogul empire.

And urdu and hindi are not the same. They are even written differently. What is true is that hindu has a very heavy urdu influence on it. true hindi is actually sanskrit which is virtually extinct with only a few words remaining here and there. So the actual situation is not that urdu and hindi are virtually the same, but rather that the influence of urdu on hindi is so great that it becomes possible for one to understand the other but only verbally.

And Pakistanis actually do NOT take it as an insult to be called an indian. ethnicity wise, yeah we are indians just like white american and brit are caucasians or an Iraqi and a Saudi are Arabs. What we find irritating is when someone assumes that we are "from" india without asking. And there is nothing wrong with finding that as an irritant. A new zealander would be just as irritated if I just blindly assumed that he's "from" australia. And I have made that mistake with new zealanders many times and each time they have promptly corrected me. australians don't get offended by that and nor should indians.

WRONG Pakistanis are IN FACT racially/ethnically different to indians. That is a proven fact. Less than 3% of indians have ANY sort of racial connection to Pakistanis whatsoever. In fact, a greater % of Iranians and Afghans have a stronger racial connection to Pakistanis. That however does not make us Afghan/Iranian/Persian or Middle Eastern just as it does not make us indian.

yea says a joker for whom i wont even bother using "Sumum bulmun umyun" cause he himself has a blocked heart. And btw after writing such shytt u of all the people shud be last to talk abt anyones extinction. https://defence.pk/pdf/goto/post?id=10477530#post-10477530

And even Quran mentions tribes/ethnic groups so whats the issue if people own their identities and discuss. When God hasnt denied us this right then who the hell are u too issue commandements about extinction? And i think u are still seething from those comments in atif aslam thread. Lemme tell u there is more likelihood of identity less indian migrants bhayyas sinking into extinction who dont have loyalty towards the country that sheltered them from the hellhole where they cud have been lynched just for consuming beef. Ur extinction will be a breather to pakistan.

What a catch sir ji. Nice.
For your joy, let me reiterate my stance over my connection with Pakistan. I have only two relations with Pakistan: 1) I was born here and my family lives here 2) Kalmaey Taiba. If Pakistan became a secular state, then there are many other secular states who are better than Pakistan. At least no body call me Bhaiya or all that stuff over there, and salaries and living standards are better than Pakistan. We didn't leave India for a secular Pakistan. So, Kalma, note it.
Secondly, Allah say's we divide humans in tribes just for their identification, not so that they may hate each other like you and call each other the foul words.
Thirdly, your children or their children will only be speaking either URDU or any main language of your country of residence, not Punjabi :dance3:. Phir unko bhi zalleel kerna Urdu bolnay per. Aainda 50 sal main Pakistan main baqi tamam Zubanain takreeban mit chuki hongi...:yahoo:
Fourthly, now you have my two posts to quote. And I am extremely sorry if I heart your feelings. Actually, you always talk about ethnicity and that makes me sick.

Last edited:
Pakistan is doing just fine, don't you worry your tiny little brain cells high on bhang over us and worry about your own gangadesh that is on sm the verge of a civil war. One state is ALREADY on fire while others aren't so far behind thanks to the hindu india showing its true colors.

apni naphharr tu, hamari fikar na kar!
Again one more yahoo hot head.
Go blow up somewhere else and don’t bother me.
I only talk to sensible Pakistani members who want peace... not with your kind.
So don’t quote me.

It was never one country before, it was a british colony before, a far cry from actually being a country. And before the british, it still wasn't one country, it was split apart into separate princely states, third largest of whom was the mogul empire.

And urdu and hindi are not the same. They are even written differently. What is true is that hindu has a very heavy urdu influence on it. true hindi is actually sanskrit which is virtually extinct with only a few words remaining here and there. So the actual situation is not that urdu and hindi are virtually the same, but rather that the influence of urdu on hindi is so great that it becomes possible for one to understand the other but only verbally.

And Pakistanis actually do NOT take it as an insult to be called an indian. ethnicity wise, yeah we are indians just like white american and brit are caucasians or an Iraqi and a Saudi are Arabs. What we find irritating is when someone assumes that we are "from" india without asking. And there is nothing wrong with finding that as an irritant. A new zealander would be just as irritated if I just blindly assumed that he's "from" australia. And I have made that mistake with new zealanders many times and each time they have promptly corrected me. australians don't get offended by that and nor should indians.
i dont care about the origins, all im saying it both languages are pretty much the same. but yes the written texts are different, that i forgot to mention. here in the uk a good number of pakistanis dont like being called indian, especially a gujarati or "guji, gujew" where theres a large diaspora here

and they are many places THERE where muslims got butchered for even at a suspicion of eating beef. the whole world knows this.

So, you do what the locals do. There is no central rule what you should follow for your state. Can I come and serve pork in your restaurants in your country?? No right.

Exactly. If Indians and Pakistanis say they are different then the fact is Indians are different among themselves and Pakistanis are different among themselves. In that way at the least Indians and Pakistanis are very similar. :enjoy:
Very cleverly put:p:

HAHAHA, Shalwar Kameez comes from the Muslim Pathans or Frontier Province of Pakistan.

Only Pakistanis and Afghanistanis wear Shalwar Kameez.

You are an ignorant person!
Hindus wear Dhoti Kurta, while the Muslim Indians wear Kurta Pyjama.

We have gone through this on PDF already! LOL

Lahore has more Mughal monuments than any city in Hindustan, and was also one of their biggest cities. Akbar and Shah Jahan were also both born in Pakistan, and many other Pakistanis held high positions in the Mughal Empire, such as Sarang Khan, Wazir Khan, Shahbaz Khan, Fateh Muhammad, etc.

The Mughals were also Muslim first and foremost. Do I need to bring up how they treated Hindustani faiths such as Sikhism or Hinduism, or the followers of such faiths? Even Akbar piled up the skulls of Hindustani princes, literally making mountains of them (I'm not kidding, google it).

Not to mention so many Pakistanis have ancestry from those who came during the Mughal conquests, and even the ones that don't have more genetically in common with them than the average Hindustani, as displayed by a map in my previous post (the Mughals had significant amounts of Eurasian ancestry, as do most Pakistanis).

A significant portion of Urdu words also come from Arabic, Chagatai and Farsi. Even the script for Urdu is Nastaliq, a Perso-Arabic script.

You seriously lack sufficient knowledge on the subject at hand.

I am shocked too. Our Hindu friends are now larping as Mughals....Thought I had seen everything.

Welcome to the future. We must acknowledge some realities. By choosing Urdu as the natinal language of Pakistan in 1947 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and K-Pk were effectively being "married" to India forever. In a perverse way 1947 locked us into India forever. Every year since 1947 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and K-Pk have converged closer to India as Urdu spread into every village and hamlet in the country. The spread of Urdu was in fact laying the highways for Bollywood to spread into every corner of Pakistan. Today it has.

Urdu was first and foremost a legacy of the Mughals, which also happened to define a lot of Pakistani culture and if you go back further to Mongol era, they impacted every ethnic group in Asia. Its part of history bro. If we start whitewashing aspects of history then we are no better than Indians.

Unlike Indians, we are not creating a language out of thin air (Hindi, 1880) in order to hide the true origins of our language. Or quelling our insecurities by convincing everyone that Urdu is indigenous in any way (the Delhi link is so incredibly irrelevant when you consider the actual origins of Urdu from the Ghaznavids, Mughals, Dari speakers).

Urdu has very complex origins and it symbolises Pakistani/Mughal/Central Asian/Persian culture a lot more than we realise. Please don't buy into the Bharati "indigenous" meme.

Back
Top Bottom