What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

so then what you were say prior to 1947? stateless? No national identity? No existence? Pakistani identity came into existence in 1947 just like Indian identity did not exist prior to 1947. You see geogrphic mapping of this region kept changing during different rules and kindoms. even Pakistan of 1947 is not same as Pakistan of 1971 any more,, Btw what was the religion of your ancestors prior to Islam? why you dont tell me your ethnic background so that i bring out the fact for you to burst ur bubbles?

has no extra time to waste on you as going in circular debate..Having same Hindu surnames, having same Punjabi language, same ethnic group, same punjabi food , same punjabi music, same wedding tadition/ but yet you look different and you have different punjabi culture ..sure whatever make u feel good even if far from facts :D

good bye

That's like saying before 1947, the Paushtun, Baloch, Persian Tribes, Punjabis etc where the same race as south and central indians. Between 1853 and 1947 we were subjects of the British empire. We were a colony. Before that we were either a part of the Islamic/Turkic empire or members of princely states. india in it's current form did not exist.

Some Pakistanis having cultural and traditional similarities with no more than 3% of the indian population does not make Pakistanis and indians the same race. 30% of Pakistanis have racial and genetic links to 45% of Iranians. That however does not make us Iranian/Persian/Middle Eastern just as it does not make us indian.

As I said before, WHERE is the evidence that Pakistanis and indians are the same race?

That's like saying before 1947, the Paushtun, Baloch, Persian Tribes, Punjabis etc where the same race as south and central indians. Between 1853 and 1947 we were subjects of the British empire. We were a colony. Before that we were either a part of the Islamic/Turkic empire or members of princely states. india in it's current form did not exist.

Some Pakistanis having cultural and traditional similarities with no more than 3% of the indian population does not make Pakistanis and indians the same race. 30% of Pakistanis have racial and genetic links to 45% of Iranians. That however does not make us Iranian/Persian/Middle Eastern just as it does not make us indian.

As I said before, WHERE is the evidence that Pakistanis and indians are the same race?
So your existence started with islamic conquest and you had no existence or identity prior to this lol I never asked you to call yourself Indian (which is again as new national identity as Pakistani) but native of this land/region which we call as Pakistan now instead of making fake links with Iran or arab who consider you inferior any way..Ask Pakistani Punjabi to not keep Hindu surnames if they claim to be different and unique ..on one side you say Paksitani punjabi have culture similiarity with Indian Punjabi and on other side you are asking proof of them being same people. If they are not same then why cultural similarity exist? Why speaking same lanuage? why keeping same names of castes/tribes? If Pakistani cheema and Indian cheema or Pakistani bajwa and Indian bajwa, or Pakistani choudry and Indian choudry go for genetic testing then you will get your facts rights. Pakistani shinwari/Afridi pashtun is different than afghan shinwari/afridi? I am sure not though they boht belong to same religion unlike punjabi who belong to three religion

I posted this but i bet u ignored it

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/racial-map-of-south-asia.466184/

Last edited:
So your existence started with islamic conquest and you had no existence or identity prior to this lol I never asked you to call yourself Indian (which is again as new national identity as Pakistani) but native of this land/region which we call as Pakistan now instead of making fake links with Iran or arab who consider you inferior any way..Ask Pakistani Punjabi to not keep Hindu surnames if they claim to be different and unique ..on one side you say Paksitani punjabi have culture similiarity with Indian Punjabi and on other side you are asking proof of them being same people. If they are not same then why cultural similarity exist? Why speaking same lanuage? why keeping same names of castes/tribes? If Pakistani cheema and Indian cheema or Pakistani bajwa and Indian bajwa, or Pakistani choudry and Indian choudry go for genetic testing then you will get your facts rights
I posted this but i bet u ignored it

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/racial-map-of-south-asia.466184/

British blacks have the same names, languages, culture and traditions as White English people. Does that make those blacks North West Europeans or English?

If a Pathan or Balouch converted to hinduism/sikhism and changed their names to South/Central indian ones would that make them racially indian/south indian?

I am proud of my culture and heritage going back to the Indus Valley Civilisation/Harrappa/Mohenjendaro. I am also aware that at least 95% of modern day indians are not racially related to Pakistanis or descendents of these civilisations like we are. The 3% of indians who are does not mean that Pakistanis and indians are the same race.

PS Are you insinuating that Pakistanis are the same race as indians because some Pakistanis and sikhs listen to the same types of Music and have a similar wedding ceremony?????.........:lol:

British blacks have the same names, languages, culture and traditions as White English people. Does that make those blacks North West Europeans or English?

If a Pathan or Balouch converted to hinduism/sikhism and changed their names to South/Central indian ones would that make them racially indian/south indian?

I am proud of my culture and heritage going back to the Indus Valley Civilisation/Harrappa/Mohenjendaro. I am also aware that at least 95% of modern day indians are not racially related to Pakistanis or descendents of these civilisations like we are. The 3% of indians who are does not mean that Pakistanis and indians are the same race.

PS Are you insinuating that Pakistanis are the same race as indians because some Pakistanis and sikhs listen to the same types of Music and have a similar wedding ceremony?????.........:lol:

I am not comapring Pakistani and Indian you dumb who repeating same lines dozen times. I am comparing two same ethnic groups though they may bleong to different countries and religions. Next you will say Pakistani shinwari and afridi tribe is unique than afrdi and shinwari tribe exist in afghnaistan to keep this unique identity ..You are just wasting my time

since you are asking proof
https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-interesting-facts-about-Pakistani-ancestry-genetic-makeup

Last edited:
I am not comapring Pakistani and Indian you dumb who repeating same lines dozen times. I am comparing two same ethnic groups though they may bleong to different countries and religions. Next you will say Pakistani shinwari and afridi tribe is unique than afrdi and shinwari tribe exist in afghnaistan to keep this unique identity ..You are just wasting my time

since you are asking proof
https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-interesting-facts-about-Pakistani-ancestry-genetic-makeup

You've inadvertently proven my point. The evidence shows that a significant part of the Pakistani population shares certain racial commonalities with a small proportion of North West indians who make up LESS than 5% of india's population. So then your source also confirms that 95% of indians are racially different to all Pakistanis. If you read your source thoroughly it also states that the VAST majority of Pakistanis are racially in between South Asians and Middle Eastern groups. Your source also states that many Pakistanis have European dna.

Read it again yourself.

You've inadvertently proven my point. The evidence shows that a significant part of the Pakistani population shares certain racial commonalities with a small proportion of North West indians who make up LESS than 5% of india's population. So then your source also confirms that 95% of indians are racially different to all Pakistanis. If you read your source thoroughly it also states that the VAST majority of Pakistanis are racially in between South Asians and Middle Eastern groups. Your source also states that many Pakistanis have European dna.

Read it again yourself.
You seem very selective . The part( read bold part) which you reading is about Pashtun, baloch etc excluding Punjabi, Muhajir, Sindhi etc and a large section of Pakistani Punjabis are made up of Jatts and Rajputs. Two upper caste tribes which again exist in boht side of border.

" Interesting fact is that it is unfair to say all Pakistanis are Indians however majority of Pakistanis are indeed genetically similar to their Northern Indian counterparts with some caveats.

Punjabi, Sindhi and Muhajir are basically Indians genetically. They make up to 66% of Pakistani population so that certainly makes up a majority of population with Indian ancestry.

However, about one third of the population have little to no signs of what we today call geographically Indian ancestry. I am referring to Balochis and Pashtuns and other ethnic groups in Gilgit-Baltistan or North of Pakistan. They are different from majority of Pakistanis with respect to language, traditions and even culture. Pakistan is a country where people belonging to different ethnic groups rarely assimilate. They prefer to stay in their own circle.

Once you exclude Punjabis, Muhajirs and Sindhis, Pakistani gene pool gets interesting. Here is an interesting research article by NCBI on Y-DNA (paternal) lineage of Pakistanis. It found out that Pakistani population on worldwide comparision sits between South Asia, Middle East and even European gene pool.

In a worldwide comparison, Pakistani populations mostly cluster around a pooled South Asian sample and lie close to a Middle Eastern sample (fig. 2A). This finding is unsurprising, in part because the South Asian sample included 62 Pakistani individuals (i.e., 32% of 196 total) and in part because Y variation in many areas of the world is predominantly structured by geography, not by language or ethnic affiliation (Rosser et al. 2000; Zerjal et al. 2001). The greater genetic similarity of Pakistani populations to those in the west than to eastern populations is illustrated by the fact that four of the five frequent haplogroups in Pakistan (haplogroups 1, 2, 3, and 9, which together make up 79% of the total population) are also frequent in western Asia and Europe

Every progressive Pakistani should be welcomed here. The enemy is always the conservative guy. Liberals just want to chill and live life.

On topic- the woman is amazing. She is not just pretty, but also full of charm and charisma. Acting wise, much better than the current lot in Bollywood. Look wise, just a shade below our Punjabi actresses.

Mahira khan needs to get her head examined, speaking same language does not make people same otherwise we can say Carribean and Englishman are the same.

You seem very selective . The part( read bold part) which you reading is about Pashtun, baloch etc excluding Punjabi, Muhajir, Sindhi etc and a large section of Pakistani Punjabis are made up of Jatts and Rajputs. Two upper caste tribes which again exist in boht side of border.

" Interesting fact is that it is unfair to say all Pakistanis are Indians however majority of Pakistanis are indeed genetically similar to their Northern Indian counterparts with some caveats.

Punjabi, Sindhi and Muhajir are basically Indians genetically. They make up to 66% of Pakistani population so that certainly makes up a majority of population with Indian ancestry.

However, about one third of the population have little to no signs of what we today call geographically Indian ancestry. I am referring to Balochis and Pashtuns and other ethnic groups in Gilgit-Baltistan or North of Pakistan. They are different from majority of Pakistanis with respect to language, traditions and even culture. Pakistan is a country where people belonging to different ethnic groups rarely assimilate. They prefer to stay in their own circle.

Once you exclude Punjabis, Muhajirs and Sindhis, Pakistani gene pool gets interesting. Here is an interesting research article by NCBI on Y-DNA (paternal) lineage of Pakistanis. It found out that Pakistani population on worldwide comparision sits between South Asia, Middle East and even European gene pool.

In a worldwide comparison, Pakistani populations mostly cluster around a pooled South Asian sample and lie close to a Middle Eastern sample (fig. 2A). This finding is unsurprising, in part because the South Asian sample included 62 Pakistani individuals (i.e., 32% of 196 total) and in part because Y variation in many areas of the world is predominantly structured by geography, not by language or ethnic affiliation (Rosser et al. 2000; Zerjal et al. 2001). The greater genetic similarity of Pakistani populations to those in the west than to eastern populations is illustrated by the fact that four of the five frequent haplogroups in Pakistan (haplogroups 1, 2, 3, and 9, which together make up 79% of the total population) are also frequent in western Asia and Europe

Pakistani Punjabis, Sindhis etc only have a genetic connection to no more than 5% of indians. Even your source alluded to that fact. Therefore at least 95% of indians have no racial or genetic connection to Pakistan whatsoever. Read your source carefully.

I guess she is right and she is teaching a good lesson to indians in a good way that instead of threatening artists we should allow artists to work it will bring us close.

yea what a joke of the day. Haryana is a 90 pc bhayya state. The language haryanvis speak is very much identical to what biharis use. As of jat clans ihad mentioned before in north India many locals took up jatt and rajput titles even tho they didnt belong to these groups. So except for some sikhs and handful of hindus and that too only in punjab state are of punjabi origin not rest.

Haryana is no bhaya state you ignorant loudmouth. 90 percent bhaya state? Prove it. You have no idea about haryana- and speak from your collection of old housewife's tales. Haryanvi is the language spoken by people of Haryana and is just as similar to Bhojpuri (the Bihari language) as is Urdu. It might sound similar to your untrained ears but it is completely different. Many family records and family names go back 7-10 generations and are stored in Hindu temples- unlike your history that was started afresh when your ancestors converted. Don't give me a lesson on my origins buddy. You have no proof to back up your silly claims.

u better call bullshyt on ur won claims, what a joke now rajasthani rajputs clans will be termed as punjabis? What are u smoking? These jatt and rajput clans in india dont mean they are linked with punjabis. Oh god what limited knowledge u have.
I never said that the Rajputs of Rajasthan are Punjabis- just stated a fact that Jaats and Rajputs are found in other places too- not just Punjab. Your lack of reading comprehension skill is your problem. Read what I wrote again. Rajputs from Punjab are Rajputs by caste/gotra just like Rajputs from Rajasthan. You are not the authority or spokes person for deciding- who is rightfully Rajput and who is not. LOL. It is Dharmic culture and Dharmic clan names. You're welcome to associate yourself to these if you like.

These are comments by ur own indian countrymen abt fake jatts
View attachment 475399
Now what on earth are punjabi dalits LMAO

And LMAO this is what one of ur haryanvi bhayyas on this forum wrote abt haryana and punjab bei different

"And I am from the state that rules the sports, Haryana. And that's what I said, other than Punjabis, other north Indians are the last ones who associate themselves with Pakistan. Dogras, himachalis, pahadis of uttrakhand, Haryanvis, Delhi and north Rajasthan.. Only punjabis, that to from manjha region associate themselves with you.. We consider you as equal as a Bhaiya from bihar. "
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/is-p...on-of-north-india.555414/page-5#post-10443520

LMAO this bhayya is looking down at his own bhayyas for, bihar LMAO

yea i know and it was never a homogenous subah and the reason it was divided further into three post partition was due to lingual differences between three regions

What an amazing comparison to show Punjabi dialects diversity in india like that found in pakistani punjab. Whilst in indian punjab u might term local dialects as pendu for being too insignificant, on our side we have proper dialects that have their own prose and literature developed for them from hindko to manjha to potohari to seraiki to hindko lolzzz the comparison is a joke

the gotras are what defines similarities. Anyone can take up a blanket jatt and rajput title. How many gotras are common between two countries? Bajwa, sindhu, chauhan, sindhu, cheema, sethi , randhawas and handful of more gotras? even not all of indian maliks are same as pakistabi punjabi maliks. And ironcially all these common gotras are mostly based in regions closer to pakistani punjab border.
nopes basically its way better than urs.

dont worry abt my education system, im pretty well clued up. Its ur rss based education system which teaches gangalanders to steal others history be it ivc or punjabi. And ofcourse why wont they after all they aim for akhand bharat shytt. And i am very proud of my own heritage and culture but idont suffer form mental diseases of linking muself with people atleast i have nothing in common with neither my clan is found in india nor they ever shifted there ,my other half clan jdentity already comes from iok state.

More on ur haryanvi being punjabis nonsense

This from quora and question is abt similarities between haryanvis and pakistanis and this is what ur own indian bro writes

View attachment 475400

Or more
View attachment 475402

View attachment 475403

And last but not the least most funniest bit. Enjoy this video highlighting differences between haryanvi and punjabi :rofl: and tell us how much haryanvi is different from bihari language and how on earth it compares with punjabi? Is banday ko tau punjabi bhi nahi bolni ati LMAO he is only good at bihari language

:rofl: @Max
About fake Jatts/Dalit Jatts- this is news to me. Maybe some people claim these names- but historically Jatts/Jaats never considered abiding by Gotras/castes- and often married outside their own. This could be why people are claiming to be Jatts/Jaats. Very likely that there has been a lot of dalit blood mixing on your side because you claim you're half Jatt. You laugh at the concept of a Punjabi Dalit- while the reality is there is Dalit gotras even in the Sikhs. The castes were very much prevalent in Punjab, and still are to this day. Maybe not for you anymore because people with undesirable castes gave up caste/clan names. Keep running from the facts.
You previously said Haryana and Himachal are Bhaya states- and thats where I wanted to correct you. They are not. I am telling you the correct facts- so that you don't keep making a fool of your self. If you want to keep parroting these made up BS lies- do as you please. I am in no way saying thay Haryanvi is the same as Punjabi- but am pointing out that it is not what you are calling it. That said a very mixed Punjabi/Haryanvi boli is spoken in many parts of Haryana. Here is pure Haryanvi:

Southern Jammu and Kashmir have a very heavy Punjabi influence too (almost Hindko)- just like your northern Punjab.
When you call Himachal a bhayya state- it shows how little you know and speak right out your rear end- without any knowledge. Punjabi is spoken in many parts of Himachal. Then there are many Pahadi bolis, the bolis of Himachal. Here are a few samples from Youtube of Pahadi. Be honest and tell me if it sounds like bhojpuri to you. I would argue that it's closer to Punjabi than some of the dialects used in Pakistan. What a liar/fool you have proven yourself to be:

One could argue that the "dialects" you speak of- Hindko, or Seraiki or Potahari are their own bolis now- just like Pahadi bolis from Himachal Pradesh.

Here are samples of more:
heres a dialect of Haryanvi:

Punjabi dialects including hindko and seraiki- check for yourself how much more developed they are compared to indian ones. You have again written about topics you dont know:

How many gotras are common? LOL Gotras/Castes are the definitive Hindu Evil that you proudly wave around. Abolish this already. I am upper caste, and yet want this abolished in India. It only divides us. Be Pakistani, and be proud of that- and give up this identity crisis. All of these Punjabi Gotras are scattered evenly all over Indian Punjab. They know their heritage more than you know yours- Many Indians have recorded family histories like I've said above. Stop your tall claims. You have no sole right over Punjab or IVC. Insecure little man.

Here is a map of the IVC sites that you claim as exclusive heritage moron:
upload_2018-5-22_2-52-11.png

upload_2018-5-22_2-55-49.png

Quora is the silliest source to post to prove your point to be true, but had to give you a source you perceive as reliable so=

Heres a Quora response for your Quora post:
upload_2018-5-22_3-26-47.png

Jaat vs Jatt =
https://www.scoopwhoop.com/difference-between-jaat-and-jatt/

I'm not RSS educated- but couldn't stand all the BS you are spewing. Read my post carefully- for a better picture of your true heritage.
My mother is Lahori Punjabi and my father is Pataudi Haryanvi- and my family records go way back. I am proud of both my family backgrounds. Be proud of your identity - but sling mud on others' whether it be bihari or punjabi or haryanvi.

Last edited:
Mahira is coming in the way of ghazwa-e-hind. Contary to popular belief there are some stupids in our country who believe in peace and are against the idea of endless war that's dragging us to the stone age. These people are GHADDAR.

Here is pure Haryanvi:

Lol, the first video I understood very well, in a 'relaxed' way i.e. I didn't have to think about translation. There seems to be commonality between my mother language (phari) and Haryanvi?.
The others were a little harder, with female student seemed to mix a lot of regular Punjabi in with her native tongue.

Lol, the first video I understood very well, in a 'relaxed' way i.e. I didn't have to think about translation. There seems to be commonality between my mother language (phari) and Haryanvi?.
The others were a little harder, with female student seemed to mix a lot of regular Punjabi in with her native tongue.

This harvyani sounds like when whitewashed UK Pakistanis try to speak punjab mixed with urdu. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom