What's new

MADE IN UAE

I like it, bro. I think they've probably already figured out which platform will be used with weapons that aren't limited to ITAR restrictions. If it will be a UCAV like you mentioned, that's great. I think the only limiting factor to that would be size and payload that a UAV or UCAV would be able to carry. Other than that, the platform for larger munitions is probably already decided like I said and my guess is if they can't get them on Rafales for whatever reason the French might have, then it will be the old Mirage 2K with probably less French restrictions, or most likely the Russian beasts.
It depends I guess, if the UAV is large than it shouldn't be a problem carrying cruise missiles and larger munitions.

The Turkish Akinci carries SOM, A2A missiles, LGB, and whatnot.

1626397906517.png

But I dig those controlling subsystems just as much as I dig that rocket booster and engine with the flying wing kit. What a great idea to basically go one step ahead of the JDAM concept and turn a PGM into an even more precise munition with cruising capabilities. The idea is just phenomenal and it's one of those "why didn't I think of that, dammit!" that many outfits out there are probably kicking themselves in the head for not coming up with it. But, as the Chinese and some others have done, reverse engineering and copying weapon's systems is no more a big violation as it used to be. Everyone seems to be doing it.
Haha Yeah, although I don't know if they are still developing it tbh. IMO its likely they are working on a jet engine powered MK80 series with wings for 200+ km range.

In fact the JSOW-ER went from 130km to 400+km with a jet engine similar to the one Halcon produces.

"While the baseline JSOW is a glide-weapon with a maximum range of 116 km when released at high-altitude, the JSOW-ER uses a Hamilton Sundstrand TJ-150 turbojet (as fitted onto Raytheon's MALD powered decoy) to give it a reported range of about 463 km"

This information must be secret
Im worry about hack or even terror our scientists like Egyptian nuclear scientists
Everybody uses Linkedin today it is not something to worry about UAE has some of the best security in the Middle East.

Anyway they are probably developing missile seekers soon for TV IR, and Laser homing

Last edited:
Everybody uses Linkedin today it is not something to worry about UAE has some of the best security in the Middle East.

Anyway they are probably developing missile seekers soon for TV IR, and Laser homing
I know it but they have very sensitive jobs
Just think about silent extremists terrorists or enemies hackers
They must be heavily careful their job is Arab security and future

UAE's Tawazun takes 50% stake in Russia's VR Technologies

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-emirates-airshow-russia-helicopters-idUSKBN1XT12P

Russia’s Rostech cooperates with UAE strategic developer to produce new light helicopters

20 Feb, 2021

According to the press office of the Russian government, the joint venture is aimed at developing and manufacturing new helicopter models designed by the Russian company.

https://www.rt.com/business/516145-russia-vr-uae-helicopters-deal/

VRT 500
1626863090049.png

unmanned-helicopter-of-the-russian-helicopters-on-display-at-the-2019-picture-id1183021926

https://www.helis.com/database/news/vrt500-uae-tawazun-dubai19/?noamp=1

Falaj-3
1621345903428.png

4 made in the UAE in a contract with Abu Dhabi to build ships worth 950 million dollars

It is excellent to include suicide drones and bombs within the armament of Falaj-3

Halcon MK 82 has already been integrated with the B-250 and tested

Screenshot_20210809-210144_Chrome.jpg

Desert Sting, Al Tariq, Thunder P32 and P31, and the Altaif anti tank missile project on display during IDEX
Screenshot_20210809-210130_Chrome.jpg

That's the trend followed now in the US..
Halcon has hired a lot of engineers in the fields required so designing a targeting pod comparable to the Aselpod should be possible with imported infrared, and laser sensors for now with the right funding and time.

Could be used for export or refitting of aircraft in the UAEAF

Halcon has hired a lot of engineers in the fields required so designing a targeting pod comparable to the Aselpod should be possible with imported infrared, and laser sensors for now with the right funding and time.

Could be used for export or refitting of aircraft in the UAEAF
It is very possible .. KSA is making a US one with ToT.. You can bet the UAE has the ToT of targeting pods too, and neither ToT of infrared nor the one for laser sensors are missing..

Back
Top Bottom