What's new

MADE IN UAE

In this case we must show our angel face
I think something like iskander system include cruise variant
Because we must show it we want peacefully space programs to reach long range missile technologies
Or if no Saudi is working with Ukrainians on this projects so UAE have it too
Yes, solid fuel space program is going to be a good development if it happens. I think a rocket like Vega would be good for them to develop. Serbia is a good place for defense ties, and there is collaboration with a company called Edepro in rocket technology and they never signed MTCR so any range is possible even 1000km+.

1622055060981.png

Yes, solid fuel space program is going to be a good development if it happens. I think a rocket like Vega would be good for them to develop. Serbia is a good place for defense ties, and there is collaboration with a company called Edepro in rocket technology and they never signed MTCR so any range is possible even 1000km+.

View attachment 747808
UAE must be careful they have not major enemies in range of ballistic missiles
We should not send the negative signals to world
I'm sure MBZ is very clever and smart to reach ballistic technologies in cover
I love this countries with many projects without money they are easy hunts

UAE must be careful they have not major enemies in range of ballistic missiles
We should not send the negative signals to world
I'm sure MBZ is very clever and smart to reach ballistic technologies in cover
I love this countries with many projects without money they are easy hunts
Well with a space launch vehicle you can use all technologies for different missiles, you could in theory use the first stage alone as a SRBM, and two stages as a medium range ballistic missile.

UAE has a huge space agency so they can put it as a cover of trying to get a launch vehicle for satellites.

Well with a space launch vehicle you can use all technologies for different missiles, you could in theory use the first stage alone as a SRBM, and two stages as a medium range ballistic missile.

UAE has a huge space agency so they can put it as a cover of trying to get a launch vehicle for satellites.
UAE is trying to control bay of Aden and Arab sea maritime trade ways from bases in Yemeni islands smart move for little sparta

BEACON RED, a solutions-provider that focuses on tackling complex national security threats and a subsidiary of EDGE Group, and Quali, the Texas-based Infrastructure Automation at ScaleTM company, have entered a strategic partnership to provide cybersecurity and related services for governments, military and critical infrastructure projects across the six-member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).

https://beaconred.ae/news/621

cloudTools-min-1280x720.jpg

Mayak (family of space rockets) in development..
Mayak_rocket.jpg

Saudi Arabia was mostly interested in the Mayak 22 ..

What is that?
I think it is Desert Sting 16 production before the airframe is put on that is what the internals look like.

Even if UAE can't produce everything inside the missile the software is way more important. The world as we know it is very globalized, and before sanctions will kill your defense industry your economy will be dead.

Software is how most countries downgrade missiles from their military version to export versions. As long as subsystem development continues, and all software is programmed in the UAE I am happy with their developments. It is better to make what you can and make a non downgraded missile than import it fully that is downgraded.

Last edited:
I think it is Desert Sting 16 production before the airframe is put on that is what the internals look like.

Even if UAE can't produce everything inside the missile the software is way more important. The world as we know it is very globalized, and before sanctions will kill your defense industry your economy will be dead.

Software is how most countries downgrade missiles from their military version to export versions. As long as subsystem development continues, and all software is programmed in the UAE I am happy with their developments. It is better to make what you can and make a non downgraded missile than import it fully.
That's why I say UAE military industry model is a sample

UAE: F-35 deal and F/A-XX future jet
FA-XX.jpg

Recent media reports have claimed that US concerns over the UAE’s growing ties with China may hinder the sale of F-35 fighter jets to the UAE Air Force (UAEAF).
However, Emirati Ambassador to Washington Yousef Al-Otaiba is said to have claimed that such media reports are inaccurate.
Meanwhile, there is talk that the US administration may be linking the completion of the F-35 deal to the sale of the F/A-XX future sixth-generation air superiority fighter jet, which is under development in the United States and is set to be put into service in 2029.

Back
Top Bottom