What's new

MADE IN UAE

These are bombs.. with 200m effective effect.. imagine dropping just 10 bombs at 200 distance from each other.. that covers 2km.. quite an effective zone.. and the more you drop the more it covers..

You beat me to it, dammit! :D :lol: 👍

The affected zone of such systems are quite low unfortunately, the one above that @The SC mentioned has an effective range of only 200 meters. Systems could be quite useful if integrated into cruise missiles.

There is also the option of destroying the power grid with graphite munitions which are quite effective. Without an electrical grid the basic functions of a country will be destroyed from the ground up.

I think your point of view is more influenced from the conventional munition sense and effect and not from an EMP perspective. Like SC mentioned, that's one tactic that can be used with that particular munition IF the development process doesn't involve producing larger ones of such munitions for larger targets and results.

I see a small munition is much better and more effective in the field in many ways as it gives you the option of selecting specific targets and minimizing the effected zone while reducing unnecessary spread. For example -- and this is all assuming that there isn't much defensive capabilities at that point, but that is also an advantage to the smaller munition as it makes it not just that little bit more difficult to detect, but to track for SAMs and their radars on systems such as the PAC III or iron dome or even S-300/400 - any of the Russian-built SAM systems etc. -- and drop one or 2 directly over a military tower. Assuming the hit was successful, now you've taken out the tower and a 200 meter radius of associated and important equipment within that proximity. That pretty much cripples a very important aspect of communication that sends out and lands fighter jets.

Also, this is perfect for the target you mentioned [grids] if you want to disable the power to a much larger section which would include civilian use unfortunately, which in many cases would be needed and the beauty is the very low (almost nil) collateral damage and particularly civilian injuries and deaths. The author of the article SC posted mentions a list of targets and since he is an American, his mention of those specific targets in this section is only because of the obvious fact that it possibly creates intended alarm and/or caution, to a certain degree. So I'll copy/paste the quote for accuracy but my intention is to only specify this author's opinion on the list of targets (which include the one you mentioned which I agree also, is a very important one) such a small weapon could be capable of disabling:

A single EMP attack against even a country the size of the Israel or Iran would have a devastating effect. The explosion itself might not pose much danger to those below, but the EMP would damage or destroy phones, power grids, communications networks, computers, laptops, smart cards, vehicle electronics, fuel pumps, medical equipment, industrial robots, and just about anything else that has a microchip or even a slightly advanced electrical circuit.

Saudi Arabia to develop ‘microwave weapon’ using Ukrainian supplied technology (defence-blog.com)

My guess is that of course it's not as easy as he says in his quote. I'm pretty sure that most air defense systems would need to be somewhat neutralized prior to sending in these EMP attacks which would not be an easy feat, even for powerful countries such as the US, Russia, China etc. Getting to a military tower is not as easy as 1-2-3 of course. And countries that have been at war or have been involved in a conflict for a while have excellent defensive SAM systems set up that would make things much more difficult. But the bottom line is the effective level of an EMP even at only 200 meters coverage is still very devastating and disabling.

It's amazing how militarily developing the Ukraine is, when we see it exporting the ToT to such advanced systems and so much more already. But this technology is not one that too many countries have or are capable of producing because of its devastating effects preceded by the knowledge to achieve building it effectively. It's very impressive. And Saudiya has been quite the recipient of many of these developments to improve its own capability.

One thing is for sure UAE and Saudi are very successfull developed countries

Both of these countries produce some of the best products in the world

The rules of UAE have made it a safe Heaven for all peace loving Humans

UAE has converted a desert into a well developed and recycled country

Kingdoms are judges by the satisfaction of its people

Emirates has always thought of its people and then itself that's why its the home of millions away from theirs

One thing is for sure as my Arab friends tell me if WAR is broken in UAE then Pakistanis will be the first to defend this beautiful country called UAE.
The ruler of the UAE is wanted for War Crimes he committed in Yemen, Libya and other places in MENA and Africa. The UAE is a bad dream that will soon disappear.
These are bombs.. with 200m effective effect.. imagine dropping just 10 bombs at 200 distance from each oter.. that covers 2km.. quite an effective zone.. and the more you drop the more it covers..
The fate of UAE
JD0R48.jpg

Attachments

• JD0R48.jpg
    JD0R48.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 30
You beat me to it, dammit! :D :lol: 👍

I think your point of view is more influenced from the conventional munition sense and effect and not from an EMP perspective. Like SC mentioned, that's one tactic that can be used with that particular munition IF the development process doesn't involve producing larger ones of such munitions for larger targets and results.

I see a small munition is much better and more effective in the field in many ways as it gives you the option of selecting specific targets and minimizing the effected zone while reducing unnecessary spread. For example -- and this is all assuming that there isn't much defensive capabilities at that point, but that is also an advantage to the smaller munition as it makes it not just that little bit more difficult to detect, but to track for SAMs and their radars on systems such as the PAC III or iron dome or even S-300/400 - any of the Russian-built SAM systems etc. -- and drop one or 2 directly over a military tower. Assuming the hit was successful, now you've taken out the tower and a 200 meter radius of associated and important equipment within that proximity. That pretty much cripples a very important aspect of communication that sends out and lands fighter jets.

Also, this is perfect for the target you mentioned [grids] if you want to disable the power to a much larger section which would include civilian use unfortunately, which in many cases would be needed and the beauty is the very low (almost nil) collateral damage and particularly civilian injuries and deaths. The author of the article SC posted mentions a list of targets and since he is an American, his mention of those specific targets in this section is only because of the obvious fact that it possibly creates intended alarm and/or caution, to a certain degree. So I'll copy/paste the quote for accuracy but my intention is to only specify this author's opinion on the list of targets (which include the one you mentioned which I agree also, is a very important one) such a small weapon could be capable of disabling:

A single EMP attack against even a country the size of the Israel or Iran would have a devastating effect. The explosion itself might not pose much danger to those below, but the EMP would damage or destroy phones, power grids, communications networks, computers, laptops, smart cards, vehicle electronics, fuel pumps, medical equipment, industrial robots, and just about anything else that has a microchip or even a slightly advanced electrical circuit.

Saudi Arabia to develop ‘microwave weapon’ using Ukrainian supplied technology (defence-blog.com)

My guess is that of course it's not as easy as he says in his quote. I'm pretty sure that most air defense systems would need to be somewhat neutralized prior to sending in these EMP attacks which would not be an easy feat, even for powerful countries such as the US, Russia, China etc. Getting to a military tower is not as easy as 1-2-3 of course. And countries that have been at war or have been involved in a conflict for a while have excellent defensive SAM systems set up that would make things much more difficult. But the bottom line is the effective level of an EMP even at only 200 meters coverage is still very devastating and disabling.

It's amazing how militarily developing the Ukraine is, when we see it exporting the ToT to such advanced systems and so much more already. But this technology is not one that too many countries have or are capable of producing because of its devastating effects preceded by the knowledge to achieve building it effectively. It's very impressive. And Saudiya has been quite the recipient of many of these developments to improve its own capability.
You can use this EMP technology with the MK and KB bombs.. and they are guided and very precise now like missiles.. Usually you drop 10s if not handreds of those in a war situation..

You can use this EMP technology with the MK and KB bombs.. and they are guided and very precise now like missiles.. Usually you drop 10s if not handreds of those in a war situation..
I hope the UAE develops a graphite cruise missile warhead for the HAS-250 or another land attack missile. It will destroy the electrical power grid of another country completely.

1631381707990.png

EMP research will take years to complete but it should be possible with increasing R&D funding and employees.

Halcon was visited by some officials yesterday and footage was released of Halcon facilities and production lines.

Screenshot_20210922-152742_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-152738_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-152733_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-152852_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-152725_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-152816_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-152759_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-152832_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-152822_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-152826_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-152748_YouTube.jpg

Most of these are fairly normal and are stuff we have seen before but this seems to be some type of new standoff kit with stealth features. I have never seen this missile before so it is a very interesting development.

Its body has interesting shaping which is why I inferred it had stealth features. It could be a cruise missile or a wing kit for a bomb, but we dont know yet for sure.

@Gomig-21 @The SC

Screenshot_20210922-152707_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-153725_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Most of these are fairly normal and are stuff we have seen before but this seems to be some type of new standoff kit with stealth features. I have never seen this missile before so it is a very interesting development.

Its body has interesting shaping which is why I inferred it had stealth features. It could be a cruise missile or a wing kit for a bomb, but we dont know yet for sure.

@Gomig-21 @The SC

Most definitely. Usually you'll see a single "stealth edge" like we see in all the stealth jets, starting with the F-22 where it runs right down the center of the side of the fuselage to split radar beams and deflect them north and south. Here we see a pair of them it seems, until we get pics of the entire missile to see more. But it seems to be heading in that direction, as you said.

Isn't close to time for all the EDEX shows lol? I believe the UAE one comes up pretty soon, followed by the one in Egypt sometime in December. Should be neat to see a bunch of new stuff.

Isn't close to time for all the EDEX shows lol? I believe the UAE one comes up pretty soon, followed by the one in Egypt sometime in December. Should be neat to see a bunch of new stuff.
Haha, IDEX was in Feburary but I think you were thinking of the Dubai airshow which is in Novemeber right before EDEX in Egypt.

I hope we see many new developments from Egypt at EDEX.

Hoping the missile above is a ALCM for land attack, and maybe anti ship if the need is there. I wonder the diameter on the missile, which should help in knowing its purpose.

Could either be a JSOW or JASSM type missile.

Last edited:
Halcon was visited by some officials yesterday and footage was released of Halcon facilities and production lines.

View attachment 779532View attachment 779533View attachment 779534View attachment 779535View attachment 779536View attachment 779537View attachment 779538

View attachment 779542

View attachment 779541
View attachment 779540

View attachment 779539

@Gomig-21 @The SC

View attachment 779543

View attachment 779545

20210923_111551.jpg

Check minute 1:10 there is a fantastic new cruise missile in the making..

Last edited:
Its a different missile the one in the picture with the red circle around it is the Nasef cruise missile with 120km range it has different wings and a different body.
Check minute 1:10 there is a fantastic new cruise missile in the making..

It might be the one pictured but I'm not really sure. We will see in November hopefully from Halcon among other things they unveil. I think this might have just been a random CGI render instead of an actual missile under development.

Hopefully they also develop a ground launched version of this using VLS and if this is a cruise missile like we think it could be an option for the EN or the UAE navy.
Especially for the Egyptian navy it would give huge capabilities for land attack to the fleet.

These on ships and MDCNs from France on subs would give Egypt a huge ability to destroy targets from hundreds of kilometers away.

@Gomig-21

Ship launched cruise missiles pictured below.

1632482121844.png

1632482348657.png

1632482392792.png

1632482525102.png

Last edited:
Especially for the Egyptian navy it would give huge capabilities for land attack to the fleet.

These on ships and MDCNs from France on subs would give Egypt a huge ability to destroy targets from hundreds of kilometers away.

That might be the only way the EN gets that solid capability. MBDA might never allow land attack missiles but this would be a great way for the EN to get them and install them within the ship's VLS by making whatever adjustments necessary to fire them accurately.

@Gomig-21

Ship launched cruise missiles pictured below.

First one looks like a Tomahawk and the others look like a naval JSOW.

20210927_194240.jpg

20210927_194158.jpg

Not sure what exactly that is and it's nothing I've seen before. Dubai Airshow may be more excited than we think. Unfortunately it's a very grainy picture I got because the camera never focused on it.

The company is expanding almost every month and hiring new employees I'm very proud of what they are doing. Their 6 month growth is apparently 17% which is huge.

Its fins are very interesting to me, it may be some type of ATGM or NLOS weapon.

I dont see any type of Laser/Infrared seeker so that may indicate GPS/INS guidance or radar guidance.

1632786481676.png

Last edited:
1632958394769.png

Not sure if I added the HD version of this picture yet. Skyknight is coming along smoothly and will be tested in 2025 hopefully. The experienced gained from the project will allow them to work on something with heavier weight like an ESSM, or MICA-VL.

1632958646250.png

@Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose
Take a look at this thread if you are interested in the topic my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom