What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what these closet islamists believe is the answer to this question.

This guy is a confused one, he himself contradicted his own statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not good capitalism.

Ofc it is.
Use one man's religion (or any other motive) so he does work for free for which you would have to pay someone else.

Ofc it is.
Use one man's religion (or any other motive) so he does work for free for which you would have to pay someone else.

You must be the one drafting UK's fiscal policies for the last two decades.

You must be the one drafting UK's fiscal policies for the last two decades.

It's alright, i know you're hurt. You poor souls got slapped in Turkey and it seems London isn't keen on becoming Londonistan either. I understand you pain and all the two bit, unimportant comments you feel the urge to post. Is np, let it all out, even if it's pathetic flame bait.

As for the comment: yes, poor Muslims being exploited with social welfare on 15 children for the last two decades. Poor Muslims indeed. i wail whenever i see such misfortune being acted upon you.

It's alright, i know you're hurt. You poor souls got slapped in Turkey and it seems London isn't keen on becoming Londonistan either. I understand you pain and all the two bit, unimportant comments you feel the urge to post. Is np, let it all out, even if it's pathetic flame bait.

As for the comment: yes, poor Muslims being exploited with social welfare on 15 children for the last two decades. Poor Muslims indeed. i wail whenever i see such misfortune being acted upon you.

You are the one "hurt" here.

An apt example would be the term "P-A-K-I"....Its non offensive when Pakistanis use it...But the Brits in the UK use it in a derogatory fashion...
Brits in the UK do not use it no longer...

Kafir similarly is a term used to denigerate those that dont follow Islam or arent people of the book...
It was used as a derogatory term by Islamic invaders to describe the native populations they were about to attack,while also instilling a sense of justification for the invasion as though "bringing light to the people" that are non-believers, idol worshippers etc...

Either way its offensive to Hindus and other people of the non-abrahamic religions...
Who told you it is or was a derogatory term? Just coz the crusaders used "blasphemy" when they spited on non believers of Christianity, Kafir was equated to that...Why? Because that is how it is...People equate things to things they know instead of accepting a new word...Just coz the word has similar meaning...

YOU Need Dictionary, the word you meant to say was N*gger as Negro is an actual word and Please ISLAM does not have racism other wise only ARAB ethnicity would have been muslims and not every one else

Poeple Progress not go back okay

First its IDOL WORSHIPERS
turned jews
turned christians
turned muslims

NOW WHY IN THE HELL you would want people to go back to IDOL WORSHIPING

You need a BRAIN which you don't have. :cuckoo:

Are you saying Muslims are well off than Jews/Christians???? :blah:

Which progress are you talking about??? Even this technology you are using is made by IDOL WORSHIPERS and you are using it like a Kafir.:omghaha:

Christians worship Jesus so isn't that IDOL WORSHIPING? Which progress are YOU boasting about???

And how about the pics of meccas in your homes? Isn't that IDOL WORSHIPING?

No it is not. Just for a change, stop calling people by names/tags/labels according to your view and try to call them as they would like to be called/known as.
The second question was how many muslim dominated countries allow open preaching of other religion /conversion from Islam like UK does. whom do you think are more racists?
@Thirdfront Show me 1 post of mine I called people with names or tags or labels they themselves did not choose?
The second question was how many muslim dominated countries allow open preaching of other religion /conversion from Islam like UK does. whom do you think are more racists?

Well, open preaching is not allowed without applying for it....Like you have to register that you are a preacher, at least in Malaysia and SOME Middle Eastern countires...Why? Because no one wants what happened in Philippines or Africa...where Christian missioneries knocked on doors, called you blasphemous and what not and FORCEFULLY converted you by repeated harassment! Yes THAT is in their history....read it! It was wiped from International history of course....

You need a BRAIN which you don't have. :cuckoo:

Are you saying Muslims are well off than Jews/Christians???? :blah:

Which progress are you talking about??? Even this technology you are using is made by IDOL WORSHIPERS and you are using it like a Kafir.:omghaha:
@GoodBoy
Progression in terms of thinking, common sense, humility, piety, shame, bashfulness, modesty, chastity, pudency, shyness

One is actionary - seeking to impose an alien way of life on others while the others is reactionary.

Admittedly both are stupid, but not identical. Without action there would be no reaction.
@KS Then kindly tell EU to change their law to the same as Saudi...NO TOLERANCE towards anything...And NEVER to raise a voice against Saudi coz you people are supporting the same thing only under a diff banner! :blink:

Yeah so what is wrong in calling a nigger a nigger..a p@ki a p@ki or any of those other derogatory adjectives ?

Dont try to sweat it out saying that the word "kafir/kuffar" is not used derogatorily towards non-muslims...that is awkward.

because both of what you mentioned cant be changed, 1 is born a Nigger, he doesnt choose to...same as born a Pakistani....

derogatorily towards non-muslims
It is ONLY derogatory because you guys feel it is! No one uses it in replacement of cusses! :blink: You dont go Hey you kaffir dont mess with my crap! Or people doing wrong go $hit not Kaffir! :blink:

Christians worship Jesus so isn't that IDOL WORSHIPING? Which progress are YOU boasting about???
ask a Christian...this question...

And how about the pics of meccas in your homes? Isn't that IDOL WORSHIPING?
@GoodBoy
What about the pix of Mekkah? Like if you put a pix of your home and family in your house when you are away from it, does it mean you worship your home? Now that really is an example of lack of brain activity! :blink:

Show me 1 post of mine I called people with names or tags or labels they themselves did not choose?

Well, open preaching is not allowed without applying for it....Like you have to register that you are a preacher, at least in Malaysia and SOME Middle Eastern countires...Why? Because no one wants what happened in Philippines or Africa...where Christian missioneries knocked on doors, called you blasphemous and what not and FORCEFULLY converted you by repeated harassment! Yes THAT is in their history....read it! It was wiped from International history of course....

Progression in terms of thinking, common sense, humility, piety, shame, bashfulness, modesty, chastity, pudency, shyness

I think I rightly called you BRAINLESS and you confirmed it again SHAMELESSLY.

Everyone knows Islam has a BRUTAL history of genocide but yet you are adamant on claiming you were peaceful missionaries who requested to become muslims and all became.
So by putting women in chains and burqa and multiple wives you are claiming you are BETTER and PROGRESSIVE??? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No use of talking more to you since you are shameless and immodest and regressive thinking of 7th century. :coffee::disagree:

After which, Will you live in it?

No, thanks, i'm all good.
Some poor souls could have a shelter there, better a shelter then a place where they learn hateful ideologies and BS like "freedom means being naked", or "kissing in public is immoral".

@GoodBoy
What about the pix of Mekkah? Like if you put a pix of your home and family in your house when you are away from it, does it mean you worship your home? Now that really is an example of lack of brain activity! :blink:

That's IDOL WORSHIPING since it represent almighty. :coffee:

Remove any sign which represent almighty.

This is what these closet islamists believe is the answer to this question.

What a moron and islamic fundamentalist. And his guy has a cult following. Says a lot about his followers. :rolleyes:

Seriously?? This will be infact asking for more trouble. Better solution for Muslims in England is to find the source of extremism amongst themselves and report them to police. The longer you keep ignoring the disease the harder it will be to treat and the bigger will be the consequences.

The source of extremism is anjum chaudry,abu hamza and these fake preachers..Everyone knows who they are so there is no point in reporting them to the police.I bet if some muslim tries to take them out, the government of england is gonna offer them asylum when they clearly don't deserve it. The solution you proposed is good but that won't stop EDL from another arson attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom