What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it matter? Being called a Kaffir shouldn't matter...hell I keep calling half of them mard-e-momin in conjunction with a few derisive words to form a snarky sentence. People just keep getting offended. To them we are non-believers..to us..well we haven't gotten around to really defining them with a single word.

If you don't believe in Allah..then you're a non-believer (in their opinion/view/belief/faith..dunno man just pick one). If someone uses it in a manner wherein he or she attaches a sense of inferiority to the term..good for them..deal with them as you will with any ignorant lout....it doesn't get simpler than that. If Razzi and his gaggle have been calling you a kaffir..then seriously just be happy...trust me at that point you should really be thankful for being a kaffir. Chill man..or just call em' "malech" or whatever the semantically correct version of the term is if you really must retaliate.

If somebody calls me something insulting, I retort, even if I don't feel insulted. Life is a 2-way street... give and take.It is because people tolerate slurs the world is full of racists... like somebody wisely said, tolerating a crime is also crime....

@hinduguy @Chinese-Dragon @Dillinger @Thirdfront

Be a proud Kaffir-

proud-infidel.jpg

Proud_Infidel_sticker.png

EDL2.jpg

:yay:-

I am a proud kaffir..... are you a proud r@#head?

Last edited by a moderator:
We will re-build the mosque and pay for the sins of woolwich fanatics.....life goes on. We disown those fanatics killing someone in cold blood , a mo'min doesnt act like a coward !!

Let me tell you and @Chinese-Dragon something-
Not all but there is a talk in islamic circles for quite some time- maybe centuries- they say Lord Buddha was one of the 124000 Messengers of Allah- Just like people if Jesus Christ and Moses are strayed- Buddhist are aswell-
if ahmedis say the same( we have 124001 messengers: jesus, mohammed etc are prophets, but mainstream muslims got it wrong), you will find it bit insulting... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
if ahmedis say the same( we have 124001 messengers: jesus, mohammed etc are prophets, but mainstream muslims got it wrong), you will find it bit insulting... :)

Ahmadiyya also say Lord Krishna is a great prophet for them but this idea of prophethood is a abrahamic concept which is alien to dharmic religions like Buddhism or Hinduism where we have Avatars not Prophets.

EDL have no quarrels with us so why are we sticking our neck into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom