What's new

Pakistani: Muslim family in Canada killed in 'premeditated' truck attack

I didn't place any verdict, I quoted an Indian politician who said so, and there have been several threads on this very forum about exactly what that person said.. use the search function.

?
So thinking of Hindu extremists shows that they want eradicate all Muslims in India that specific politian quote proves that
The title of this thread is "Pakistani: Muslim family in Canada killed in 'premeditated' truck attack"

Indian virus, how dare you spit your thinking precisely on this thread

it's completely unnerving, it's like going to a funeral to insult the family of the deceased

If you think so, then say it in another thread or in another discussion, but by releasing it here you show that you are a scoundrel
Indian troll @-=virus=- change the subject brother

This type of incident is bound to happen until and unless Trudeau stops brining in high level of Muslim immigrants, especially from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Arab states into Canada.

I don't support such killings but here is the thing. Local white Canadians are scared that Muslim immigrants will dominate their culture and their country and Trudeau is to be blamed for this.

No one will tolerate a mini Pakistan or a mini Saudi Arabia in Canada where Christians will be lynched for blasphemy, women will be forced to wear Burqa and Christian churches will be vandalised.

Liberalism has its limit. You cannot be liberal when you know that you are going to die.

Muslims in this forum might disagree with me, but tell me, if today there is high number of Chinese in Pakistan or high number of Indians in Bangladesh, will there not be some racist attacks against Chinese or Indians?
Canada is full of Hindus so ban Muslims to stop Christian terror attacks?
🤔

The title of this thread is "Pakistani: Muslim family in Canada killed in 'premeditated' truck attack"

it's completely unnerving, it's like going to a funeral to insult the family of the deceased

If you think so, then say it in another thread or in another discussion, but by releasing it here you show that you are a scoundrel
It shouldn't come as a surprise as according to an Indian Justice....

On other forums these indian pests would celebrate murder of innocent people.
Canada is full of Hindus so ban Muslims to stop Christian terror attacks?
🤔
They "bhartis" are a spineless bunch and can't do anything except cheerlead or whine on the internet.

Reported again you don't know the basic rules ànd laws of Islam then why you place the verdict that Islam is dangerous to the world?
Ànd yeah your intentions are quite clear to kill all the Muslims in India

muslims are as safe as any other citizen of india . we have eqaual rights in constitution at par with hindus, sikhs, christians .

Your constitution on my foot,we all know what are you doing to Muslims in India lol

we have better rights and treatment than hindus , masihis , qadianis , sikhs in pakistan are getting . your constitution does not give eqaual status to minorities .

we have better rights than hindus , masihis , sikhs in pakistan .
No one cares Indian constitution especially extremist Hindus we are seeing what's you doing to Muslims of India, suppressing/oppressing all over India especially in IOK LOL

There were many civilization in the past which were wiped out by Muslims. Egypt had a rich civilization, the civilization of River Nile, but now they are all gone. Iran had a rich Persian civilization but after Muslim conquest they are gone.

Minorities are also being wiped out from Muslim countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh had 30% Hindus now they have been reduced to 1% in Pakistan and 8% in Bangladesh, Syria, Egypt and Iraq had around 25% Christians during world war 1, but now they are below 10%. Similar situation can be found in many Muslim countries.

High level immigration of Muslims into Canada and Europe is a threat to the natives because if Muslims become majority then non-muslim communities will not survive in Canada and Europe.
Reported to your Islamophobic troll, Islam is most and only true peaceful religion of the world

@waz @The Eagle @krash @Foxtrot Alpha please look at this Islamophobic troll

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom