What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is he free he is not even working and living on British funded tax payers money he gets his housing taking care of and child tax credit plus money because he is unemployed. All together he got like £24k a year free!

The problem is UK laws are made by the EU now when it comes to of freedom of expression and human rights and he knows how to play the game and make sure he stays above the law, also the guy is a UK national so he can't even be deported anywhere.

if the UK law is fair to him in feeding him-
The same law should be tough for him when he breaks it- unless there are other reasons we dont know of- this guy should be in jail-

if the UK law is fair to him in feeding him-
The same law should be tough for him when he breaks it- unless there are other reasons we dont know of- this guy should be in jail-

He is quite smart the way he does things when you listen to him he tries not to go to that level where he will get into trouble.

Conservative Party leader David Cameron said that Choudary "is one of those people who needs to be looked at seriously in terms of the legality of what he's saying because he strays, I think, extremely close to the line of encouraging hatred, extremism and violence."

Its like a game of cat and mouse, Choudary knows when to stop and not to cross the line so he can't be arrested.

No. I intended to condemn this at first, but then i see UK Muslims in other threads acting all smart what is moral, righteous etc and i realized the soft approach to integration like we have had up to so far isn't really producing the desired results (it is on the majority) and a more hands on approach is needed, possibly similar to the old regimes of the Middle East where radicals were held in check due to fear.

I actually don't feel good writing this, but hey, we tried being nice, asylums, welfare, housing, none of it works. Time to change the tune a bit so they start appreciating what they had. Carrott obviously isn't working, time to try the stick. Seems to be the only language they can respect. Sorry. The majority that is integrated cannot cull the minority in and when you come to the gist of it, they shouldn't have to either, this is the state's job.

You continue being nice at the wrong people who don't deserve it, and when you decide to get tough it's; again; at the wrong people.

Edl are cowards they would not dare go into asian/muslim areas like Bradford or East London to target religious places of worship they look for small targets where the asian population is small.

You continue being nice at the wrong people who don't deserve it, and when you decide to get tough it's; again; at the wrong people.
if you imply by being nice that they are not arresting chaudhry, its because they cant. There is something called law in uk, you cant arrest people willy nilly, he has broken no law.
UK is not tough on wrong people, EDL is not UK.

@hinduguy @Chinese-Dragon @Dillinger @Thirdfront

Be a proud Kaffir-

proud-infidel.jpg

Proud_Infidel_sticker.png

Proud Infidel? :lol:

Tell me JonAsad, what is the alternative to being an "Infidel", and is it better or worse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edl are cowards they would not dare go into asian/muslim areas like Bradford or East London to target religious places of worship they look for small targets where the asian population is small.

EDL has larger objective of pushing their own agenda, not physically attack people, which they sheldom do. Looking at success of UKIP(not related but if EDL is bajrang dal, UKIP is Shiv Sena), I would say conservatives are under pressure to oblige. That is not good for UK.

Lol- you are a one sensible atheist- dont know what happened with that chinese guy with cultural purposes- :china:-

Actually he isn't wrong..I know a lot of posters here have a hard time comprehending how an atheist can be a hindu or even a buddhist..its a very long discourse..but just read up on the Mimamsa school of Hinduism when you have the time and it'll clear things up..as hindu as hindu can be and yet they do not worship any god..not vishnu, shiv, brahma, kali..no one and their text CLEARLY states that in their system there is no god whatsoever along with the corresponding reason for holding such a stance. But they are one of THE oldest schools of Hinduism..the problem occurs when one does not view the term "theism" in its semantically appropriate context.

So he can very much be an atheist and still chose to respect tradition. On the Buddhist aspect. @Chinese-Dragon can clarify better than me.

if you imply by being nice that they are not arresting chaudhry, its because they cant. There is something called law in uk, you cant arrest people willy nilly, he has broken no law.
UK is not tough on wrong people, EDL is not UK.

I wasnt referring to anything tangible, just the person's opinion in his reply

EDL has larger objective of pushing their own agenda, not physically attack people, which they sheldom do. Looking at success of UKIP(not related but if EDL is bajrang dal, UKIP is Shiv Sena), I would say conservatives are under pressure to oblige. That is not good for UK.

UKIP's popularity lies in it's no to Europe campaign plus adding fear of the upcoming next euro wave of immigration from Romania and Bulgaria that is soon to come(UKIP want clear quotas on this).

Intresting thing about EDL is that this group only sprung up after Shariah4UK/Islam4Uk started to hold the protest at Wootton Bassett which is famous for honouring dead British soldiers returning from the war in Afghanistan.

Proud Infidel? :lol:

Tell me JonAsad, what is the alternative to being an "Infidel", and is it better or worse?

Infidel is just a word meaning some one who does not believe- alternate will be to believe- and for me it is better-
Its a win win situation- after death suppose there is a God- what will the athiests do? Burn in hell fire forever?- :lol:-
And if there isnt- the believers will have nothing to loose- since athiests just die- :D-

Actually he isn't wrong..I know a lot of posters here have a hard time comprehending how an atheist can be a hindu or even a buddhist..its a very long discourse..but just read up on the Mimamsa school of Hinduism when you have the time and it'll clear things up..as hindu as hindu can be and yet they do not worship any god..not vishnu, shiv, brahma, kali..no one and their text CLEARLY states that in their system there is no god whatsoever along with the corresponding reason for holding such a stance. But they are one of THE oldest schools of Hinduism..the problem occurs when one does not view the term "theism" in its semantically appropriate context.

So he can very much be an atheist and still chose to respect tradition. On the Buddhist aspect. @Chinese-Dragon can clarify better than me.

Let me tell you and @Chinese-Dragon something-
Not all but there is a talk in islamic circles for quite some time- maybe centuries- they say Lord Buddha was one of the 124000 Messengers of Allah- Just like people if Jesus Christ and Moses are strayed- Buddhist are aswell-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom