What's new

Pakistani: Muslim family in Canada killed in 'premeditated' truck attack

Beautiful Canadian-Pakistani family butchered.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

43954181-9661667-image-a-1_1623131213048.jpg

That little boy is the only one left alive. His while family parents, sister, and grandparents murdered.

Not terrorism?
It's terrorism, the PM and authorities have labeled it as such. The issue is if they want to charge him with it, because if the charge doesn't stick, it could have unintended consequences.

Instead, they're probably gonna charge him with a hate crime, which in this case is much easier to prove and would automatically increase his sentence.

Beautiful Canadian-Pakistani family butchered.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

43954181-9661667-image-a-1_1623131213048.jpg

That little boy is the only one left alive. His while family parents, sister, and grandparents murdered.
What was the fault of this family... Why they were murdered? Just because they were Pakistanis and Muslims?
Start burning country by country... That's the only way we will be stopping this killing spree.

What was the fault of this family... Why they were murdered? Just because they were Pakistanis and Muslims?
Start burning country by country... That's the only way we will be stopping this killing spree.
Stop advocating violence in my country. You have no idea what the conditions here are.

Well, when a Muslim does such acts, he is a terrorist. But when a white guy does that he must be insane. These are double standards, and I know the motives behind it.
I will repeat, Muslims will keep getting slaughtered, here and there, till Muslims pickup arms and slaughter the attackers, their families, their city and may be their whole country. I know its insane, but after much thinking and deliberation, it's my conclusion that Muslims must stand up with whatever they have, and attack the first check post towards West : Israel. After slaughtering each and every living thing on the soil of Israel, start marching towards eastern Europe. And whoever stands, must die.

Inka yehi ilaj Hai. Inka yei ilaj Hai jo Taliban nain Kia.

Well a) what you've suggested is absolutely and categorically against Islam and humanity, and b) the assertion that everyone is out to get us is false. These are the same fallacies that bigot used to kill this innocent family.

If you examine the response of the Canadian society against both this and the 2017 attack you'd find wide support from both the government and the people for the Muslim community. Not acknowledging this would be a disservice to this majority of Canadians who have stood with us in both bad and good times. This is not mainland Europe.

Last edited:

They were out for an evening walk. The attacker was in a pickup wearing military best type looking for random Muslim targets.

It's terrorism, the PM and authorities have labeled it as such. The issue is if they want to charge him with it, because if the charge doesn't stick, it could have unintended consequences.

Instead, they're probably gonna charge him with a hate crime, which in this case is much easier to prove and would automatically increase his sentence.

IMO, we should be fighting against the "labeling of all crimes by Muslims as terrorism" instead of demanding that all crimes against Muslims be labeled terrorism as well.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un . What a tragedy.

Nice to see Canadian people showing synpathy, this is a great tradition Ive seen every time in the west after some tragedy, they come out condemn barbaric act and honour the dead victims. This is what normal societies do. Compare this to our indifference to the tragic train accident. After living through frequent bomb attacks, slaughter of little children. And this festring hate for eachother has turned our hearts to stone. Putting oneself in the place of the victim (sympathy) might soften our hearts. I wish our societies develop sanctity of life as in the west.

Is this by any chance connected to the “deep pockets” saga...?

All Pakistanis who are living in the western Countries should be vigilant because no matter “how westernize” you become you will always looked at as an outsider...

Last edited:
Is this by any chance connected to the “deep pockets” saga...?

All Pakistanis who are living in the western Countries should be vigilant because no matter “how westernize” you become you will always looked at as an outsider...
Doubt it. Canada is becoming increasingly dangerous with racist attacks on the increase. 2017 a white terrorist murdered 6 muslims in Qubec mosque shooting massacre.

Doubt it. Canada is becoming increasingly dangerous with racist attacks on the increase. 2017 a white terrorist murdered 6 muslims in Qubec mosque shooting massacre.
How things are in Britain?...I hope much better than Canada and US.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom