What's new

Pakistani: Muslim family in Canada killed in 'premeditated' truck attack

this Islamic phobia in the west is growing and this beautiful family is the latest victim of it

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

this Islamic phobia in the west is growing and this beautiful family is the latest victim of it

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Sad to hear what happened to the family.
Why do you think Islamophobia is rising everywhere?

Didn’t think this kind of thing happened in Canada. Just goes to show it can happen anywhere.

Didn’t think this kind of thing happened in Canada. Just goes to show it can happen anywhere.
They have to thanks their southern border for sending such ideals across official and unofficial channels. This is what team Trump bred.

They have to thanks their southern border for sending such ideals across official and unofficial channels. This is what team Trump bred.

As much as I think team Trump is a scourge of the earth, can’t blame him for everything.

He’s a disgusting orange pig as far as I’m concerned

It seems Muslims will concentrate themselves more in the GTA, especially the Scarborough, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Milton areas. The ones with lots of income will chill at Oakville.

But is that a solution in the long run...? Can Muslim local security force for patrolling Muslim majority neighborhoods be made...?
Nope, not a solution in the long run. But it is the reality. That said, the immigrant population is extremely important to the Canadian government and economic elite. They don't want to lose the siblings and cousins to Australia, UK or United States, especially students.

Last edited:
It seems Muslims will concentrate themselves more in the GTA, especially the Scarborough, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Milton areas. The ones with lots of income will chill at Oakville.

the ones who are ruined will end up in Quebec like me .
You know guys the most funny part, IRCC immigration Canada runs double to triple security checks on us muslims and Pakistan origin people, they deliberately delay our applications but interesting how such mental idiots slip through their nose. They should run a security check on canadian born first.

As much as I think team Trump is a scourge of the earth, can’t blame him for everything.

He’s a disgusting orange pig as far as I’m concerned
No - this virus was bred in the throes of Fox news, amplified by Newsmax and ONN along with Facebook to be unleashed. We literally compromised our national security in the name of free speech.

No - this virus was bred in the throes of Fox news, amplified by Newsmax and ONN along with Facebook to be unleashed. We literally compromised our national security in the name of free speech.

You won’t get any argument from me for the most part. Canada has stricter rules from what I understand.

And those American channels you mentioned, it’s like literally watching a parallel universe. A lot of people unfortunately like to be lied to.

You won’t get any argument from me for the most part. Canada has stricter rules from what I understand.

And those American channels you mentioned, it’s like literally watching a parallel universe. A lot of people unfortunately like to be lied to.
The general political doctrine in Canada is 'good governance,' not 'freedom.' It's a vestige of being a British Dominion, but it steers Canadian politicians to favour restrictions and limitations. For example, they'll use the "notwithstanding clause" at times to temporarily work outside of constitutional rights.

In Canada, freedom's allowed until it hits a well-defined red line, e.g., when it risks domestic upheaval, upsets key powerbrokers, or attacks symbols of national pride. This attack raised the risk of domestic upheaval.

The Liberals will likely use this (and other) incidents to implement stricter media and free speech limits. The beneficiaries of such policies are their fastest growing bases, e.g., Muslims, LBGTQ+, Feminists, and other key visible minorities. I think the Conservatives could potentially sit by and let it happen now as a growing portion of their target electorate intersects with those of the Liberals and NDP.

The family has asked not to share any photos of the deceased online. I kindly ask the brother who shared the tweet to please remove it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom