What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is very confusing, two Islamic expert give two difference view of Islam... Taliban say they are true muslim. So called liberal claim to be true Muslim as well..
@Beerbal Wait till you sit with 2 Hindus from the same sect....1 will say he/she believes and prays to 1 god...other will tell you he/she believes in some thousands and prays to some chosen 3 (chosen by family)...and both will claim to be TRUE HINDUS

Sit with 2 Christians....1 will tell you Father, son and holy spirit is 1 other will say it is 3 in 1 and 3rd will say it is 3 at different times...not sure how LIBERAL and TALIBAN HAVING 2 diff titles drives a conclusion Islam is confusing?! Take 2 different schools of thought, a Sunni and Shia, both will tell you ALLAH is 1 , Prophet Muhammad is last prophet, 5 pillars of Islam....

Sir Zarvan call himself true Muslim, So does RazPak and Aeronat, But there view/interpretation of Islam is poles apart...
The Liberal Zakir Naik tell Kaffirs have no human right, death must be awarded to those who leave islam etc, while on PDF ppl claim different....
Have any of them diverted from the basics which i said above? NOPE...so it is NOT as confusing as you are proclaiming it to be!

@UK incident: UK is going thru difficult time, It lost soldier in broad daylight. The Brits are not safe in britain, The war is knocking there door, The soldier was killed like Muslims kill Goat (slowly and painful). Brits are raged and angry, the reaction will lead such incidents.
Maybe they should have thought about this when they conquered Africa and DID HEINOUS crimes and then granted their citizens citizenship as compensation....
Its tough time, Muslim should take low profile any reaction from Muslims will lead to disaster. Muslim should understand "Non Muslims also has right to live on earth" .
Why should we? We are not ashamed of what we practice...Non Muslims have full right to live...They can...But if they do something, sooner or later it will come and bite them...I.e. What they did in their old colonies, what they are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan and so on...

I do not support what the guy did, slaughtering a man in broad daylight....but if justice was given, then who are the people to take laws in their own hands (i.e. EDL)?

No, thanks, i'm all good.
Some poor souls could have a shelter there, better a shelter then a place where they learn hateful ideologies and BS like "freedom means being naked", or "kissing in public is immoral".

@Audio
freedom means being naked
Thats what the French think or try to do and are doing! :pop:

According to EU constitution, EVERY HUMAN has the right to practice their religion...After squeezing this into their law, you have to allow it, otherwise you cant BS about Saudi....

That's IDOL WORSHIPING since it represent almighty. :coffee:

Remove any sign which represent almighty.

@GoodBoy
Who said that? Bring me proof that Mekkah = ALLAH the ALMIGHTY?

When will you use the brain GOD gave you instead of putting it in your head like a decoration piece? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
The source of extremism is anjum chaudry,abu hamza and these fake preachers..Everyone knows who they are so there is no point in reporting them to the police.I bet if some muslim tries to take them out, the government of england is gonna offer them asylum when they clearly don't deserve it. The solution you proposed is good but that won't stop EDL from another arson attack.

The men you described are protected under free speach laws, until they start to plan something there is no case, however keeping them on the streets has one more advantage. Everyone (extremists) gravitates to them so their communication with these people can be used in investigations.

Similar effect as a light has in the night when all the insects come to it. And insects wasn't an insult, just paraphrasing.

@Audio
Thats what the French think or try to do and are doing! :pop:

According to EU constitution, EVERY HUMAN has the right to practice their religion...After squeezing this into their law, you have to allow it, otherwise you cant BS about Saudi....

Talon, stop quoting me with these disingenious (ala Safriz) examples (having a pic of home and family is worship?-how old are you to be relying on crap like this?-wanted to quote you on this earlier but decided it has no point-you'll just be seeking for another straw).
Your right to be in a burqa clashes with the state's right to keep security. State takes priority. Period. End of discussion.

@GoodBoy
Who said that? Bring me proof that Mekkah = ALLAH the ALMIGHTY?

When will you use the brain GOD gave you instead of putting it in your head like a decoration piece? :unsure:

Mekka represents holy city, so it is connected to worship. You probably don't have pics of desert surrounding Mekka, but a pic of the cube. Just another disingenious example in which your strawman habits have been called out and you are clutching for some more.

I think I rightly called you BRAINLESS and you confirmed it again SHAMELESSLY.
Do you even know the very meaning of the word SHAME? :coffee:

Everyone knows Islam has a BRUTAL history of genocide
Yea, history written by the whiny winners who couldnt accept they were the ruthless ones. but yet you are adamant on claiming you were peaceful missionaries who requested to become muslims and all became .
"History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever accepted." (Islam at the Crossroads, London, 1923, p. 8.)

In History, there were military confrontations between the Muslim empire and the existing world powers of Rome and Persia. However, the areas conquered were put under Muslim administration and the populations were free to maintain their own beliefs. Muslims ruled Egypt, Palestine and Lebanon from the 8th century and sizeable Christian communities continued to exist over the past 13 centuries, and still exist today. Muslims ruled Spain for 700 years, and historians today call that period the "Golden Age of Judaism" because Jewish people flourished under the Muslim rule, compared to the ostracism and threats they faced in Christian Europe. Jewish philosopher Moses Maimonides lived under a Muslim government, and published some of the most famous Torah commentary while living under that religious freedom. India was ruled by the Muslims for many years without the vast majority of the population converting to Islam. In fact, India is 85% Hindu today.

If anyone is in doubt whether Islam was spread through violence, look at Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim country with over 200 Million citizens. Those islands never saw a Muslim soldier. Islam spread there and in Malaysia and Philippines by trade. This was also the case of Islam’s spread in West African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Chad and Niger.

Spain is the best of example, a majority Christian country despite being under ISLAMIC RULE for some hundreds of years! Yet, there are still Christians present who have been Christians since generations!! :woot: man, wonder how they survived the sword?!

Being a Pakistani its really a SHAMEFUL statement since you ancestors were mass murdered and raped and forecully converted from Hindus/Buddhists.
How do you know where or what my ancestors were? Did they come in your dreams? :coffee: @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Awesome @Elmo @nuclearpak do we put this under personal attack? You know those lunatics who have lost but are too ASHAMED to say so go all personal type?!
So by putting women in chains
Sorry Islam is not India..Havent seen a woman in chain in my life!

and burqa and multiple wives you are claiming you are BETTER and PROGRESSIVE???
I see steam, SOMEONE IS BURNING anyone else see it?! :coffee:
No use of talking more to you since you are shameless and immodest and regressive thinking of 7th century. :coffee::disagree:
:rofl: an Indian telling me what is shameless...Pry do tell the definition of shame? Does it involve mini skirts and casual sex? No idea how that is all about shame?

Talon, stop quoting me with these disingenious (ala Safriz) examples (having a pic of home and family is worship?-how old are you to be relying on crap like this?
@Audio did you read WHO i replied to...Read what he wrote
That's IDOL WORSHIPING since it represent almighty. :coffee:
Remove any sign which represent almighty.

Your right to be in a burqa clashes with the state's right to keep security. State takes priority. Period. End of discussion.
and here I thought you were capable of making sense... silly me! What did I say and look at your response! I never said anything about Burqa...I said if you want to BS about SAUDI do something different...Why be hypocrite and then cry the opposite? :unsure:

Mekka represents holy city, so it is connected to worship. You probably don't have pics of desert surrounding Mekka, but a pic of the cube.
The desert is not my home, the "cube" or MASJID-UL-HARAM (of course you can easily miss the largest masjid in the world IN WHICH the cube is located) is....
Just another disingenious example in which your strawman habits have been called out and you are clutching for some more.
Why the hate speech? You in pain? I thought EUROPE being different LIBERAL would not stoop soo low?! well, looks like you are no different from the people you call backward, huh?

:rofl: suddenly the Kabbah / cube represents the almighty @GoodBoy @Audio You just have shown how much knowledge you have about ISLAM ...lets see it shows ZERO knowledge!

and here I thought you were capable of making sense... silly me! What did I say and look at your response! I never said anything about Burqa...I said if you want to BS about SAUDI do something different...Why be hypocrite and then cry the opposite? :unsure:

Who is preventing you from doing your stuff that your religion requires of you? Only thing that isn't allowed is a burqa and a face veil. Other then that, gtfo with your lies about how you cannot practice religion in the EU. Maybe it's best if you go live in KSA, it's same as EU anyway.

Why the hate speech? You in pain? I thought EUROPE being different LIBERAL would not stoop soo low?! well, looks like you are no different from the people you call backward, huh?

What hate speach? I'm just saying you have really really bad examples, debunked in a few sentences. Like below. Maybe there is a hint of not hate, but non tolerance to the stuff you are trying to sell to me.

:rofl: suddenly the Kabbah / cube represents the almighty @GoodBoy @Audio You just have shown how much knowledge you have about ISLAM ...lets see it shows ZERO knowledge!

What else does it represent? It is the most sacred mosque. What else could it represent, but something religious? If you have a pic of it in your wallet it clearly represents your connection to the most sacred place and in turn your connection to god.

You're insulting my intelligence with every post you make little girl. You think being secular means not knowing anything? Why should i know anything about Islam (which i do know a bit), it means nothing to me.

Religions in general mean dead weight to me, a plague, balast that needs to be cut loose for the human race to start flying. We cut the balast, you didn't, or better yet, we trimmed the balast. Results are clear for everyone to see who fared better.

@Thirdfront Show me 1 post of mine I called people with names or tags or labels they themselves did not choose?

Post# 29. Kafir is a derogatory term. May not be for you and whatever "actual" meaning it may have, people whom it is associated with (obviously atheist and indic/pagan religion) consider it as "racist". Answer to second part of the question?

You seem some how down playing other religions, wake up kid. Nothing is like that in reality.

Both Hinduism and Christianity have firm base.

Hindus may say we don't like pooja or some thing but they still believe in Hindu gods.
1 can only speak for himself not for others...PLUS I did not say they dont like pooja...they ONLY do pooja because they are told to, not coz they want to or understand why they do it...What is the "firm base" in Hinduism? I mean it is still disputed when it 1st came to earth, who brought it and how it spread......Many swami say different stuff...

You believe in some book that do not mean you have right to call all others Kaffirs.

Come on....... Islam is not the only religion, people do believe in other faiths, that do not make them non believers.

Do not argue like Islam is for all and other B.S.
I said kafir means those who rejected Quran, Prophet AND Islam....Please read my post...It is for all..what made you think otherwise?

i am not sure why is there soo much fuss related to that word?! :unsure: Kuffr means reject and 1 who rejects is kafir...what is so hard about that?!

Post# 29. Kafir is a derogatory term. May not be for you and whatever "actual" meaning it may have, people whom it is associated with (obviously atheist and indic/pagan religion) consider it as "racist". Answer to second part of the question?

How is your choice related to your race!? :unsure: there are Indian Muslims, African Muslims American Muslims, European Muslims....Nothing related to race AT ALL! I did answer your 2nd part...

Who is preventing you from doing your stuff that your religion requires of you? Only thing that isn't allowed is a burqa and a face veil. Other then that, gtfo with your lies about how you cannot practice religion in the EU. Maybe it's best if you go live in KSA, it's same as EU anyway.
Why are you pissed? If you have lost all capability to make sense, dont go personal!

I asked you a question
I said if you want to BS about SAUDI do something different...Why be hypocrite and then cry the opposite?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ed-down-edl-stamps-found-7.html#ixzz2VRtcNZ4t
, no idea why you took it as a statement..:unsure: 2ndly, it was you who said that a using the place for a shelter would be better than having it as an Islamic center....When did I lie?! :unsure:

What hate speach? I'm just saying you have really really bad examples, debunked in a few sentences. Like below. Maybe there is a hint of not hate, but non tolerance to the stuff you are trying to sell to me. What else does it represent? It is the most sacred mosque. What else could it represent, but something religious? If you have a pic of it in your wallet it clearly represents your connection to the most sacred place and in turn your connection to god.
The guy asked why we have pix of Mekkah which he meant Kabbah....So, I said if your away from your home and put a pix of it....Are you considered a worshiper of your home JUST COZ YOU HAVE A PIX OF IT?? so we are away from KABBAH and have a pix of it, how does that make any1 idol worshipper? You were intolerant towards my answer but very tolerant towards his gibberish!? WOW! I see where this is going...It is no longer a proper discussion but just hurl all trash on Islam time!

A pix in the wallet? Whats wrong with our house walls? It is our home...now tell me the state has prob with that too?
You're insulting my intelligence with every post you make little girl.
I am not doing any such thing...You are not seeing WHAT the Indians are posting, but rather getting upset with me being able to answer you!? :unsure:
@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo

And people say that WE SHOULD DISCUSS!

How is 1 supposed to discuss when ALL the other side is interested is throwing trash, going personal ...These people do not want to learn nor exchange ideas nor discuss ....Kindly close the thread, it has become useless if the other end is only interested in bashing!

How is your choice related to your race!? :unsure: there are Indian Muslims, African Muslims American Muslims, European Muslims....Nothing related to race AT ALL! I did answer your 2nd part...

How?? ask muslims when they cry racism (as they are doing now) whenever Islam is ridiculed by west. In Malaysia, you can not preach to muslims (all muslims come under "special" courts), which middle east countries allow preaching other than islam (even after registering? afaik, registering is only to "practice" one's own religion, not permission to preach to public)? are islamic preachers too need to register?and skipped the part about who is more open UK where muslims can preach freely or islamic world where only "some" allow "registered" pepole to follow their own faith. And please don't start force conversion, erased from world history etc etc theories.

and on the other end of things how much of islamists are allowed free speech and terrorize people? How does it also work in reverse in islamic countries? Can people walk around free calling muslims whatever the word is for Kafirs in others religions and live to see the day? do these quasi terrorist in UK enjoy more rights than their counterparts like EDL would in your home countries?

None of the Muslim countries have terrorists who are non Muslim. It is kind of unimaginable.

On topic, this is sad and very much expected.

Why are you pissed? If you have lost all capability to make sense, dont go personal!

I asked you a question , no idea why you took it as a statement..:unsure: 2ndly, it was you who said that a using the place for a shelter would be better than having it as an Islamic center....When did I lie?! :unsure:

wow little girl. Lies about how you cannot practice religion, or how conditions in the EU are just like in KSA.
Please, you're getting more and more pathetic. Anyone can go back to the thread and see your rantings about how here in the EU we do not allow Muslims to practice religion and that in some sense we are just as backward as citizens of some other countries.
Equating position of Muslim in EU to position of adherents of any other religion in KSA is just stupid. but then again, it's you, skewing whatever example you can find and then crying foul to the mods when you are told you have stupid examples.

The guy asked why we have pix of Mekkah which he meant Kabbah....So, I said if your away from your home and put a pix of it....Are you considered a worshiper of your home JUST COZ YOU HAVE A PIX OF IT?? so we are away from KABBAH and have a pix of it, how does that make any1 idol worshipper? You were intolerant towards my answer but very tolerant towards his gibberish!? WOW! I see where this is going...It is no longer a proper discussion but just hurl all trash on Islam time!

So, you are a Pakistani that was born in Mekka. lol....what other excuse will you find to try in pummeling your point through.

I am not doing any such thing...You are not seeing WHAT the Indians are posting, but rather getting upset with me being able to answer you!? :unsure:
@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo

And people say that WE SHOULD DISCUSS!

How is 1 supposed to discuss when ALL the other side is interested is throwing trash, going personal ...These people do not want to learn nor exchange ideas nor discuss ....Kindly close the thread, it has become useless if the other end is only interested in bashing!

lol, yeah, when called out for your lies and pathetic rants go run to the mods. Discussion with you is....well...let's just say it leaves one wanting for some other form of entertainment.

As for your exchange of ideas...lol...keep 'em. Don't need advice on how to wear a burqa or how to kiss apropriately.

A building generally is not treated equal as someone's head.

So you will not have problem if someone knocks down sikh temple, gurdwara, mander or a chrush?. You are right both cannot be equal but it is no less important either

So you will not have problem if someone knocks down sikh temple, gurdwara, mander or a chrush?. You are right both cannot be equal but it is no less important either

Ohhh now it hurts when you get just a little bit payback and not even in lives ... how many of those went to a foreign country and killed their people(soldier in that case) and yelled "My God is great, death to kafirs"

You expect people of that country to shower flowers??? :what: :cuckoo:

Yes to me a building is less important than blowing up and beheading people in the name of ones religion. That does not mean the act is okay, but if you think a book, a cartoon, a building is the same as a human life, then you know why the rest of the civilized is wary of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom