What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need actual education and some comprehension lesson. N@gger originated from negro.... with "just" means black person as kaffir "just" means non-believer. Show mw where did I say people need to go back to idol worshipping? My question is simple. UK being christian majority, still allows some muslim preacher to ask people to convert. How many muslim majority nation allow other people (hindu/christian/atheist etc etc..) to openly call for conversion and/or reject muslim faith? who is bigger racist??
You need education...
Kaffir means to reject! In terms of Islam, you rejected Prophet Muhammad and the Quran and What he brought...

No one talking about your colour or what is natural, but WHAT YOU CHOSE!

EDL eh? oh well the culprits are going to be caught hopefully let law and order prevail

Turns out my prediction was right! Remember what i said in the thread about EDL being invited to Mosque with tea and biscuits.
Hate-crime like this won't stop until the muslims in england unite and decimate every single EDL member out there.

If Pakistanis in Britain decimated their compatriot Anjem choudhary, half the problems of the British muslim community would finish.

You need education...
Kaffir means to reject! In terms of Islam, you rejected Prophet Muhammad and the Quran and What he brought...

Write your own dictionary if you want to change the meaning of words as it suits you, and then try to educate me. One's choosing in none of other's business until it harms them.. there are so many words like "rag head", "diaper head", "carpet flyer" etc etc to "just" describe people based on "what they choose", are they ok then? Still waiting to hear from you answer for the second part of the question.

You need education...

I choose you. Do you have many idol worshiping friends?

Write your own dictionary if you want to change the meaning of words as it suits you, and then try to educate me. One's choosing in none of other's business until it harms them.. there are so many words like "rag head", "diaper head", "carpet flyer" etc etc to "just" describe people based on "what they choose", are they ok then? Still waiting to hear from you answer for the second part of the question.

changing words? Well, it is not my fault you refuse to educate yourself before posting! Kuffr means reject and Kafir means 1 who rejects...Whats so tough abt that?! :unsure:
Who chooses to be a diaper head? Seriously? or carpet flyer...No flying carpets in 21st century ...Am not sure if You chose a rag for a head...

I choose you. Do you have many idol worshiping friends?

Huh? Yes, I had a number of friends who were born Hindu but claim they dont believe in it....but just do pooja coz their parents do it...Not sure what to make out of that :undecided:

If Pakistanis in Britain decimated their compatriot Anjem choudhary, half the problems of the British muslim community would finish.

We wonder same...If UK just got rid off Altaf, Karachi issue would be 90% solved and it would be safer

changing words? Well, it is not my fault you refuse to educate yourself before posting! Kuffr means reject and Kafir means 1 who rejects...Whats so tough abt that?! :unsure:
Who chooses to be a diaper head? Seriously? or carpet flyer...No flying carpets in 21st century ...Am not sure if You chose a rag for a head...:

Doesn't make iota of difference, it also means unbeliever, non-muslim, disbeliever and it does't have any good thing about it. Diaper heads and carpet heads refers to muslims/arabs for wearing skull cap or arabic head-dress (sikhs are also included). Sometimes also called towel heads. So as per you, it should be ok right? afterall they "chose" to wear it. Still waiting for second part of the question to be answered....

Doesn't make iota of difference, it also means unbeliever, non-muslim, disbeliever and it does't have any good thing about it. Diaper heads and carpet heads refers to muslims/arabs for wearing skull cap or arabic head-dress (sikhs are also included). Sometimes also called towel heads. So as per you, it should be ok right? afterall they "chose" to wear it.
Choosing to believe in nothingness and to wear or do something physically is different..

Still waiting for second part of the question to be answered....
If you really were interested, you would have posted ur 2nd question again...Am not sure what you are talking about :unsure:

You're absolutely right! They should start with a looney like him first.

Europe as a whole will be in turmoil the rest of this century at least because of the religious conflicts.

Mixing people together trying to create an understanding is a mistake.

I think you are missing the point, its not the word that is the problem. Its the context that it is used in. I have seen the word Kaffir being used in a derogatory manner in this very forum sometimes, so it becomes an insult and a word that should not be used. Its a word that is usually used hatefully by muslims to represent non-muslims

Even nigg-er means "black" the colour in latin, thats not the problem. The problem with the word is the context it is used in, which makes it offensive...

An apt example would be the term "P-A-K-I"....Its non offensive when Pakistanis use it...But the Brits in the UK use it in a derogatory fashion...

Kafir similarly is a term used to denigerate those that dont follow Islam or arent people of the book...
It was used as a derogatory term by Islamic invaders to describe the native populations they were about to attack,while also instilling a sense of justification for the invasion as though "bringing light to the people" that are non-believers, idol worshippers etc...

Either way its offensive to Hindus and other people of the non-abrahamic religions...

Choosing to believe in nothingness and to wear or do something physically is different..

If you really were interested, you would have posted ur 2nd question again...Am not sure what you are talking about :unsure:

No it is not. Just for a change, stop calling people by names/tags/labels according to your view and try to call them as they would like to be called/known as.
The second question was how many muslim dominated countries allow open preaching of other religion /conversion from Islam like UK does. whom do you think are more racists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom