What's new

List of tombs of Sunni figures rebuilt by Iran after Syrian rebels desecrated it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread closed for moderation.

Thread is going to stay closed because it has turned into a religious discussion, not to mention that some members have essentially destroyed any possibility of any civil discourse by abusing and disrespecting religious figures revered by other faiths/sects/

What makes them Sunni figures?

Their names?
yes brother their names and our names can get us singled out and executed at the sides of the road

Thread closed for moderation.

Thread is going to stay closed because it has turned into a religious discussion, not to mention that some members have essentially destroyed any possibility of any civil discourse by abusing and disrespecting religious figures revered by other faiths/sects/
our Islamic history is not all very pleasant
After the Prophet Muhammad PBUH only Abu Bakr RA died a natural death.. three Caliphs after him were slain and this continued even after the slaughter of Prophet's grandson.

so there are terrible stories and differences of opinions way beyond the scope of this forum.

people with good heart look for things to celebrate and malicious ones look for trouble.

Excuse me? You dreamt of it? Share the verses with me. When a Sunni Muslim take aggressive stance all of you lose your mind. But on the other hand, all the Shia Muslims perpetually hurt the sentiment of Sunni sectors.

and when did you write this cute little story?
it is not a sectarian post you are addressing

trust me on this it is beyond what you see.
the comment was malicious and unislamic

be warned of the nosehri fitna
there are a bunch of malicious people who spew poison on purpose masquerading themselves as shia wjo on purpose fan violence through inflammatory material and escape.. leaving local communities at the mercy of reprisal.

I am deleting out very offensive quoted comments

and this is to prevent the hurt and offense people will feel by reading it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom