What's new

Iran backed Zeinabyoun brigade could become Pakistan's new internal security problem.

"Iran is our friend"
Friends dont provide safe passage to spys of your enemy. They also dont kill innocent Pakistanis, fuel sectarian violence. I dont understand why people are treating it a shia sunni masla when clearly we dont bring sects out when talking about or dealing with other terrorists. It should be treated as a iran-pak masla and not a shia-sunni one. Iran is not an enemy but not a friend either. Every person with a sane mind would understand this, but its policy of keeping influence over Pakistan by using proxies should be dealt with. Fence the border, build forts kill ever single terrorists. Strike a deal with iran do what should be done but we should not take back any more terrorists. Enough blow back have occurred due to our own turning against us. Thousands killed, billions lost. While we want the world to see balochistan is the crown jewel of CPEC but still there's no stability there. What needs to be done should be done through military or diplomacy not with fighting terrorists with terrorists.

Friends dont provide safe passage to spys of your enemy. They also dont kill innocent Pakistanis, fuel sectarian violence. I dont understand why people are treating it a shia sunni masla when clearly we dont bring sects out when talking about or dealing with other terrorists. It should be treated as a iran-pak masla and not a shia-sunni one. Iran is not an enemy but not a friend either. Every person with a sane mind would understand this, but its policy of keeping influence over Pakistan by using proxies should be dealt with. Fence the border, build forts kill ever single terrorists. Strike a deal with iran do what should be done but we should not take back any more terrorists. Enough blow back have occurred due to our own turning against us. Thousands killed, billions lost. While we want the world to see balochistan is the crown jewel of CPEC but still there's no stability there. What needs to be done should be done through military or diplomacy not with fighting terrorists with terrorists.

Never mentioned anything about sectarian stuff, but go off tho 😂😂

Your Cousins and relatives in A.S.W.J aka Laskre jhangvi are killing Shia and Sunnis a like . So far they have killed 80,000 plus Pakistani's..
so instead of getting rid of them we should allow irani militia to increase terrorism.
wake up and look around. look at the prosperous countries where so called irani revolution reach . syria , iraq , yeman ,lebanon.

Did u get a Fax or email telling you this.

Karbala is a city not a shrine or building, once again how did that effect you personally.

They cut themselves and that some how effects you becasue?

How is Saddam now a days, last I saw him, he was hanging from building financed by the House of Saud?
Would you have a rough figure how many Iraqi's died during that war? I think House of Saud paid 50 plus billions dollars to have all those Iraqis Killed.

Majority of ISIS management team is BA'ATH members who with the help of Wahhabi extremist from around the world financed by the House of Saud have literally cut down Iraqi and Syrians, Sunni & Shia alike which didn't bother you, but Pakistani Shias cutting themselves bothers you.

Don't care who the successor of the caliphate should have been, that time is long gone. People shouldn't be fighting and crying over that. This level of brainwashing should be declared a crime instead of being the main source of education.

Iran isn't even the center of Shiism, the holy sites of Shiism are in Iraq. Iraq's Najaf authority is not politicizing it, Iran is using it for political agenda's. Do you see any authority in Najaf calling to make political groups for wars abroad?

Now learn how to write counter-arguments, instead of referring to how I should hate Saudis.

Yeah a well known Pro Zionist and anti Iran, Turkish source. Best at s@king up to West and Israel beside working for NATO propaganda Machine is introducing a Pakistani anti-terrorist group as a threat to Pakistan.

An anti ISIS group would never be a threat to homeland Pakistan, on the contrary, they are the reason why ISIS could never spread into Pakistani lands.
Iraq is finding it difficult to control these iranian proxies. The so called anti ISIS forces is bombing and attacking embassiesin iraq.
We won't allow a state within a state and these people won't be allowed back.
On the contrary to wahabis loyal to one specific family, they are loyal to Islam and the prophet's family.
Correction: Your version of islam where mullah have the power to hang anyone who oppose him.
Iran had a shia version of ISIS ruling it.

Salaam

If they were really so out to get us, you think they wouldn't have started terrorist attacks all this time Shias were being killed in Parachinar and Quetta?

You guys are weird. The Hazara take up peaceful ways of pressuring the government such as hunger strikes and nonviolent protests- you guys call them blackmailers and potential agents of Iran.

On the other hand, TTP goes around blowing up stuff and there's still some sympathizers for them- Osama bin Laden is considered a martyr by many.

Whoever is loyal to you, you call them agents and what not. But you always ignore and sugarcoat the real danger.

The Hazara and the Zanabiyon are not the same.

The TTP didn't start bombing everything because the deobandi people were being oppressed. They did it when their foreign handlers decided it was time for them to do so.

Secondly, the terrorists did start bombing the moment they returned from Afghanistan. The agents and potential was there and was exploited when the time came.

The problem wasn't their school of thought, the problem was having fully trained militants in your country who had foreign handlers and masters.

Do you really think that it's not a problem to have thousands of foreign trained militants in your country especially when you've been through all that we've been through in the last two decades?

Do you really think that it's not a problem to have thousands of foreign trained militants in your country especially when you've been through all that we've been through in the last two decades
I do. But the fcked up priorities and skewed way of looking at things gets me everytime.

The bigger threat is the TLP madrassa crowd who have shown they have the power to shut down cities.

I seriously don't get the hysteria about the Zainabiyoun. You have some posters drilling up panic about some Shia threat from GB, some hypothesizing some blowback from Hazaras. All it does is amp up Shiaphobic attitudes.

When actually the real threat is staring you in the eyes. The madrassa crowd. Where were you when the Deobandi and TLP crowd took out huge rallies in Karachi asking for Shias to be excommunicated? Surely that's worthy of your attention.

Your Cousins and relatives in A.S.W.J aka Laskre jhangvi are killing Shia and Sunnis a like . So far they have killed 80,000 plus Pakistani's..

We all have seen brutality of masoomeen throughout the middleeast and afpak region.

The slaughter in baghdad, syria, 10000+ were burried alive inside containers in mazar aharif in a single go.

I am also sure pakistani state is well informed more than you and me and will take care of all sort of terroists.

We all have seen brutality of masoomeen throughout the middleeast and afpak region.

The slaughter in baghdad, syria, 10000+ were burried alive inside containers in mazar aharif in a single go.

I am also sure pakistani state is well informed more than you and me and will take care of all sort of terroists.
80,000 Pakistanis were killed by Salafi militants but sure vent your anger for Zainabiyoun.

Sometimes I feel this Zainabiyoun line is just a way for some of you bigots to express your Shiaphobic views without being reprimanded.

Yup. Pakistan's Shias do go crazy at Karbala and Najaf. And Khomeini fanboys are the most brainwashed people I've ever seen.

But it's a fact that Saudi backed proxies have done far far far more damage to Pakistan than Iran backed proxies.

You're gravely mistaken, ISIS/TTP have no support of any state or local Sunni majority. These militias have support of Iran and some of local Shia's and the state of Pakistan is scared of touching them. If govt of Pakistan started apprehending them they'll start being very violent. They've already assassinated scholars and others in Pakistan.

State of Pakistan must pursue these groups just as they pursue TTP or you will end up like Iraq 10 years from now where they defacto run your country. These groups have a sectarian and expansionary agenda on behalf of a foreign govt. If volunteers want to fight in Syria that's one thing. If they want to come back and be above the law and operate as a militia that's a whole other thing that can't be allowed to happen.

You're gravely mistaken, ISIS/TTP have no support of any state or local Sunni majority. These militias have support of Iran and some of local Shia's and the state of Pakistan is scared of touching them. If govt of Pakistan started apprehending them they'll start being very violent. They've already assassinated scholars and others in Pakistan.

State of Pakistan must pursue these groups just as they pursue TTP or you will end up like Iraq 10 years from now where they defacto run your country. These groups have a sectarian and expansionary agenda on behalf of a foreign govt. If volunteers want to fight in Syria that's one thing. If they want to come back and be above the law and operate as a militia that's a whole other thing that can't be allowed to happen.
Lmao you don't know the clusterfck that is Pakistan.

I agree Iran is a sneaky conniving little bish. I know you're talking from experience on how Iran slowly colonizes countries in lieu of providing resistance like it did in Lebanon and Gaza. But the Hezbollah al-Quds factor doesn't apply here. I'm not sure about ISIS but TTP defitinely isn't controlled by Iran. It's our own Frankenstein.

Pakistanis won't take any action against the spectre of Deobandi militants staring them down.

But always ready to draw up hysteria about some Shia Iranian nexus.

I am the biggest critic of Iran. But where exactly are these Shia Zainabiyoun looking to blow up Pakistan? I've been hearing of them since 2014.

Bullshit. All this does is amp up Shiaphobic attitudes in our country. So that when Shias are attacked, the majority population victim blames them instead of finding their attackers.

Terrorism shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. The point here is you don't want your region to become run by militias. These groups will few years from now threaten to destroy the Pakistani army and govt if they disrupt their activities. They'll openly assassinate activists/journalists and blame it on 'Zionists' like they do in Iraq. Iran in the long term wants to be the leader of the region and that means weakening Pakistan if they have to. Once Iran becomes a nuclear power the illegal and terrorist activity of these groups will increase exponentially.

Terrorism shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. The point here is you don't want your region to become run by militias. These groups will few years from now threaten to destroy the Pakistani army and govt if they disrupt their activities. They'll openly assassinate activists/journalists and blame it on 'Zionists' like they do in Iraq. Iran in the long term wants to be the leader of the region and that means weakening Pakistan if they have to. Once Iran becomes a nuclear power the illegal and terrorist activity of these groups will increase exponentially.
I agree.

We need to be diligent. Iran is not trustworthy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom