What's new

Iran backed Zeinabyoun brigade could become Pakistan's new internal security problem.

Why don't you go to Afghanistan and see the glory brought back to it by Northern Alliance
Yeah. Ask any Afghan and they say they prefer the Northern Alliance to Taliban's Shariah law and weekly whippings. You're free to ask them.
GB is where Soleimani was recruiting as well. Try out this exercise Mr. Sindhi, go see whose in the newly built villages in Sindh and what demographics are being targeted there for what reason. Even people living in Uranus know GB is Pakistan's Achilles heel and where strategic ally India wants to go.
Since it's the Achilles heel, I wonder why it's treated like some backwater without proper amenities and infrastructure, making it more pliable for foreign meddling. More grievances, more chance for people like Soleimani to take advantage of them.
You think a landlocked mountainous country with a tribal history is easy to invade without internal network borrowed from a neighbour
I think you forgot the irony. Where were NATO supplies offloaded to be taken to Afghanistan? Which city?

Look I got no love lost for Iran. It's a weird theocratic shithole. But you guys love to drum up weird conspiracy theories about Pakistani Shias and I have to call them out.

Yeah. Ask any Afghan and they say they prefer the Northern Alliance to Taliban's Shariah law and weekly whippings. You're free to ask them.
Afghans by now prefer whipping. Non Pashtun Afghans are much more brutal than Pashtun Afghans.
They are kissing Indians out of desperation.
Since it's the Achilles heel, I wonder why it's treated
That can only be answered by people of GB as to why they are willing to give up on autonomy for rudimentary infrastructure advances.

I think you forgot the irony. Where were NATO supplies offloaded to be taken to Afghanistan? Which city?

Why do you think i call Pervez Mushraff as Pirouz?

Since it's the Achilles heel, I wonder why it's treated like some backwater without proper amenities and infrastructure, making it more pliable for foreign meddling. More grievances, more chance for people like Soleimani to take advantage of them.

Look I got no love lost for Iran. It's a weird theocratic shithole. But you guys love to drum up weird conspiracy theories about Pakistani Shias and I have to call them out.
I agree we see and read all type of Pak anti shia conspiracy theories .... but we lost many friends and family friends in shia target killing or extremist terrorist attack on moharram processions... non of them got justice. Or any shia raised the armed against the state of Pakistan, unlike like TTP or mullah who supported the killing of Pakistani soldiers and kept silent for decades. Mullahs were silent when APS incidence occurred ... but people take no time to target shia on foreign theories ... we created the Pakistan will save it.

Afghans by now prefer whipping. Non Pashtun Afghans are much more brutal than Pashtun Afghans.
They are kissing Indians out of desperation.
Don't speak for them. It's mighty entitled of Pakistanis to call for Shariah law in Afghanistan while enjoying their modern cosmopolitan lives in Karachi and Lahore. Ask the people in Swat how much they resented living under Taliban.

These kind of tactics give fuel to movements like PTM.
That can only be answered by people of GB as to why they are willing to give up on autonomy for rudimentary infrastructure advances.
What hogwash?

GB people have been demanding better infrastructure for a long time. They were ruled by federal until 2011. They are a highly educated population and they deserve more representation.

These kind of tactics give fuel to movements like PTM.
unfair trade does not some practice dedicated to any God or Being
GB people have been demanding better infrastructure for a long time. They were ruled by federal until 2011. They are a highly educated population and they deserve more representation.
To create the revenue it has been opened for tourism. Its better connected than it was in 2011.

Infrastructure has been a priority in GB for 15 years. It takes time to do the mason work at high altitude.

What you want is social engineering, that comes when its a province by constitution.

I am discussing Iran and Pakistan with him. Not shia or sunni.

Allah created Pakistan
Honestly, i respect your knowledge , but end of day everyone affiliate Pakistani shia with Iran. That is the worst thing someone can do, because we burred innocent lives in Pakistan. 99 percent terror attack files are closed with remarks " no further investigation needed" " sectarian victim by terror group" .

The Mahdi will never come

Did u get a Fax or email telling you this.

Karbala shrine is just a building with no value.

Karbala is a city not a shrine or building, once again how did that effect you personally.

Pakistan's Shia are the most insane ones in Karbala. They cut their entire backs open with swords.

They cut themselves and that some how effects you becasue?

Back when the ba'ath general in my image was leading Iraq, we banned them from doing this in Karbala. The good old days.

How is Saddam now a days, last I saw him, he was hanging from building financed by the House of Saud?
Would you have a rough figure how many Iraqi's died during that war? I think House of Saud paid 50 plus billions dollars to have all those Iraqis Killed.

Religious people are unfortunately insane

Majority of ISIS management team is BA'ATH members who with the help of Wahhabi extremist from around the world financed by the House of Saud have literally cut down Iraqi and Syrians, Sunni & Shia alike which didn't bother you, but Pakistani Shias cutting themselves bothers you.

Honestly, i respect your knowledge , but end of day everyone affiliate Pakistani shia with Iran. That is the worst thing someone can do, because we burred innocent lives in Pakistan. 99 percent terror attack files are closed with remarks " no further investigation needed" " sectarian victim by terror group" .

I still believe Iraq has more influence on Pakistani shias than Iran.

To create the revenue it has been opened for tourism. Its better connected than it was in 2011.

Infrastructure has been a priority in GB for 15 years. It takes time to do the mason work at high altitude.

What you want is social engineering, that comes when its a province by constitution
What bs.

GB students were complaining that they don't even have 3G internet till now. They use firewood for heating. I know people from there. They're very modern people. You can develop a proper service based industry there like in Switzerland.

If you're going to treat them so unimportantly, no wonder you'll give space to foreign meddlers. Same in FATA and Balochistan.
I still believe Iraq has more influence on Pakistani shias than Iran.
Yeah. Most of them are cray cray for Najaf.

Yeah a well known Pro Zionist and anti Iran, Turkish source. Best at s@king up to West and Israel beside working for NATO propaganda Machine is introducing a Pakistani anti-terrorist group as a threat to Pakistan.

An anti ISIS group would never be a threat to homeland Pakistan, on the contrary, they are the reason why ISIS could never spread into Pakistani lands.
yes everybody is pro zionist and anti iran, when ever somebody try to show iranian mullahs a mirror, its about time pa should neutralize all these assets and even if we have to cross the border in hot persuit we should do that. Enough of muslim brotheren cant trust Iranians and saudies any more.

That is the worst thing someone can do, because we burred innocent lives in Pakistan. 99 percent terror attack files are closed with remarks " no further investigation needed" " sectarian victim by terror group" .

There maybe corruption involved. Fear or politics.

The problem occurs when numbers like 99 percent are thrown. Its very hard to understand these cases. A family feud or a political dispute can also get numbered as sectarian. It is unfair to call aimless murder as genocide.

The term genocide is a dangerous word.

There maybe corruption involved. Fear or politics.

The problem occurs when numbers like 99 percent are thrown. Its very hard to understand these cases. A family feud or a political dispute can also get numbered as sectarian. It is unfair to call aimless murder as genocide.

The term genocide is a dangerous word.
You are more bothered with the word genocide than the loss of lives.

The killings in Parachinar and Hazara Town were not due to any family rivalries. The spike in bomb blasts on Shia processions in Karachi suddenly grew after the TTP fled to Karachi.

Don't obfuscate.

What bs.

GB students were complaining that they don't even have 3G internet till now. They use firewood for heating. I know people from there. They're very modern people. You can develop a proper service based industry there like in Switzerland.

If you're going to treat them so unimportantly, no wonder you'll give space to foreign meddlers. Same in FATA and Balochistan.
They been requesting to create province for long time , every political party promise. No doubt they are the most talented and peace loving people. Some loony advisor kept on sacring every PM from UN-Kashmir accord not to convert GB into province. But what left after Indian 370, it's all game of power. Atleast govt should allocate some development funds under tight audit , every year billions govt earn from GB tourism and fruit imports. Now CPEC route is involved, this region need tight security, hopefully govt make it province and end all conspiracy theories run by India.

we need tweet trend #GilgitBaltistanforProvince

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom