What's new

List of tombs of Sunni figures rebuilt by Iran after Syrian rebels desecrated it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnee

Reaction score
Country
United States
List of tombs of Sunni figures rebuilt by Iran after Syrian rebels desecrated it

1. Khalid ibn al-Walid tomb
This grave was captured by Iranian militia and is under Iranian militia/Hizbullah control now. Iran helped to rebuild Khalid ibn al-Walid tomb after rebels bombed it. Rebels wanted to blame Assad but Iran rebuilt it with the help of some other Muslim countries (such as Russian Chechenia muslims) to show we don’t take revenge on tombs. This is his tomb now. You can go and visit it in Syria. A western source is also provided which is of course with some bias:

image.jpg

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...ty-gives-syrians-cause-to-celebrate-1.3851117

2. Muawiyah tomb

Muawiyah grave rebuilt by us after rebels bombed it.

800px-Tomb_of_Caliph_Muawiya_Bin_Abi_Sufyan.jpg

3. Prophet Younes, prophet Nahum, etc

There are four prophet tombs (such as prophet Younes) in Syria that were exhumed and remaining bodies were taken away and then the tombs were bombed by Syrian rebels supported by Turkey and KSA. We rebuilt the tombs but unfortunately they took away what they exhumed and Iran was unable to take it back. The tomb is rebuilt though.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/07/tomb-of-jonah-mosul-isis/534414/

4. Tomb of Mohammed bin Ali

5. Tomb of Nizar Abu Bahaaeddine

and a lot more...

Omar ibn Abdul Aziz is respected by Shiite. There is a chapter in literature book of Iranian primary/middle school about his decency. According to hadiths, Imam al-Baqir, Shiite imam, referred to him as the nobleman among Umayyads.
He is noted for:
  • Prevention of cursing Imam 'Ali
  • Returning Fadak

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes them Sunni figures?

Their names?

It's not good to destroy graves of imams, prophets and early Islamic figures.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Saudi-Arabia/The-Wahhabi-movement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqi'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_al-Baqi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_sack_of_Karbala

Destroying mosque is an jahiliyan culture and it is forbidden in Islam:

And so We made them (the unbelievers) stumble upon them, so that they might know that the promise of Allah is true and that there is no doubt about the hour. They argued among themselves over their affair, then (the unbelievers) said: 'Build a building over them (their remains). Their Lord knows best who they were. 'But those who prevailed over the matter said; 'We will build around them a Mosque' [18:21]

Lol propaganda. I wonder why an american living in the UK is defending Iran, seems suspicious. Anyway...

Ayotollah Khorasani, head of the shia seminary in Qom, Iran, the largest shia seminary in Iran, has previously said that the graves of Umar (ra) and Abu Bakr (ra) should exhumed. Here listen to him yourself, video is uploaded by a shia youtube channel. If you doubt ayotollah khorasni's credibility then look him up, he isn't a small fish.

I am really saddened by all this, irrespective of which sect they belonged to. I am very sad to know that Prophet Younes tomb was destroyed as well. He was mentioned in Quran and hence a very important figure.

I am surprised that till now, God himself has not come to destroy all these Evil and all these despicable people, these demonic A-holes sitting everywhere. But that day will come soon, and when it comes, I hope it destroys the very fabric of these A-holes, each and every one of them, with no one spared.

Lol propaganda. I wonder why an american living in the UK is defending Iran, seems suspicious. Anyway...

Ayotollah Khorasani, head of the shia seminary in Qom, Iran, the largest shia seminary in Iran, has previously said that the graves of Umar (ra) and Abu Bakr (ra) should exhumed. Here listen to him yourself, video is uploaded by a shia youtube channel. If you doubt ayotollah khorasni's credibility then look him up, he isn't a small fish.

They are called Shirazi sect (British Shitte) in Iran and people hate them. They are a small minority and they do other stupid stuff too. I don’t even know what a Shia seminary is. This guy dislikes Khamenei and Islamic republic.

Last edited:
There is a far greater issue than tombs.

That is the death and destruction caused by Bashar the Butcher and his Iranian allies...which nobody seems to care about.

Last edited:

1. Khalid ibn al-Walid tomb
This grave was captured by Iranian militia and is under Iranian militia/Hizbullah control now. Iran helped to rebuild Khalid ibn al-Walid tomb after rebels bombed it. Rebels wanted to blame Assad but Iran rebuilt it with the help of some other Muslim countries (such as Russian Chechenia muslims) to show we don’t take revenge on tombs. This is his tomb now. You can go and visit it in Syria. A western source is also provided which is of course with some bias:

image.jpg

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...ty-gives-syrians-cause-to-celebrate-1.3851117

2. Muawiyah tomb

Muawiyah grave rebuilt by us after rebels bombed it.

800px-Tomb_of_Caliph_Muawiya_Bin_Abi_Sufyan.jpg

3. Prophet Younes, prophet Nahum, etc

There are four prophet tombs (such as prophet Younes) in Syria that were exhumed and remaining bodies were taken away and then the tombs were bombed by Syrian rebels supported by Turkey and KSA. We rebuilt the tombs but unfortunately they took away what they exhumed and Iran was unable to take it back. The tomb is rebuilt though.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/07/tomb-of-jonah-mosul-isis/534414/

4. Tomb of Mohammed bin Ali

5. Tomb of Nizar Abu Bahaaeddine

and a lot more...

Omar ibn Abdul Aziz is respected by Shiite. There is a chapter in literature book of Iranian primary/middle school about his decency. According to hadiths, Imam al-Baqir, Shiite imam, referred to him as the nobleman among Umayyads.
He is noted for:
  • Prevention of cursing Imam 'Ali
  • Returning Fadak
There is one sect that permits desecration of the graves and that sect is not shia.
Very good observations and write up on the issue

He is from Shirazi cult which is supported by British to divide Shias and also spread hatred against Sunnis. As per fatwa of Imam Khomeini and Ayatollah Khamenei along with ayatollah Sistani it is forbidden to even defame Sunni historic personalities with whom as Shia we have lot of disagreements as per how they conducted with Ahlebait as. Wahabi and takfiri are in the fore front of doing these kind of heinous crimes

There is a far greater issue than tombs.

That is the death and destruction caused by Bashar the Butcher and his Iranian allies...which nobody seems to care about.
Even bigger and the basis of all this fitna in Islam is wahabi and takfiri thought. If you have time read Abdul Wahab he openly preached takfirism on those who differed with him and allowed them to be killed.

Mullah propaganda, they build that to create good will, but no one will buy their shit except Nusairi Al Assad and his minions.

You are wrong. They have never published an article like what I posted and these reconstructions are very under-reported. Google it. I made this article from little pieces of news.

The only reason I made this thread was because Iran was accused of ruining tombs.

Well he is right, as we know about the story of Fadak:

Fatima (Sa):Abu Bakr! Who gets your inheritance when you die?
Abu Bakr:My wives and children.
Fatima (Sa):What's happened that now you inherit from prophet , not us?
Abu Bakr: Daughter of the Prophet! Your father did not leave a single dinar of gold.
Fatima (Sa):But what about our share of Khyber and our charity of Fadak?
Abu Bakr: I heard from your father that "I will possess this land as long as I live, it'd belong to all Muslim once I die"
Fatima (Sa):But the Prophet has given me this farm in his life.
Abu Bakr: Do you have a proof?
Fatima (Sa):Yes. My husband Ali and Umm Ayman testify.
Abu Bakr: Daughter of the Prophet! You know that Umm Ayman is woman and her testimony is not complete. Another woman must testify too or bring a man as a witness.
And so Fadak was transferred to the treasury. However, Fatima did not acknowledge Abu Bakr's narration and still insisted on receiving her gift from the Prophet (PBUH).
We all know the fact that Prophet (PBUH) asked Muslims to look after 2 things Quran and his household and we know how they treated the family.

By the way Ommar and Abu Bakr took property of the household of the Prophet under pretext that "Prophet would not leave anything as inheritance except charity" ...they deprived Fatima (as) from her right. The narration means the property of Prophet belong to all Muslim after his departure so if Fatima (sa) as his daughter wouldn't inherent then it would be the same for his wives too.

But we know that Ommar in his final moments asked permission of wife of prophet (PBUH) "Ayeshe" to be buried in house of Prophet (PBUH) .... that means in his mind Ayeshe was the owner of the house of prophet (PBUH) as she'd already buried her father in house of prophet.

So the Q is:
1. If prophets just leave charity which belong to all Muslim then Ayeshe can not give permission to bury anyone as she was not the owner.
2. If Ayeshe could give permission to Abu bakr and Ommar to be buried in house of prophet (PBUH) then what is with charity and made up narration and taking away property of daughter of prophet? was daughter of prophet lying?
Interesting point is even if we accept that Ayeshe could inherent from Prophet (which is clearly opposing his own father words) then base on Islamic orders & teaching accepted by all Mulims the wife wouldn't inherent land but children would so in no way she had any right to give permission to Ommar or bury her father there in first place as she wasn't the owner.

Funny part is the daughter of prophet whom was from his blood would not inherit from his own dad due to fake narration made by Abu Bakr ,the father of Ayeshe, but Abu Bakr daughter would inherit? what traitors whom stole Prophet's daughter properties.

Funnier part is the sole narrator of this Hadith is only Abu Bakr. These guys even opposed Quran that says "And Solomon inherited David" He was either ignorant of Quran as there are many verses that oppose his words or just had his own agenda.

Then it means first 2 caliphate are buried in a place that is Qasbi which didn't belong to Ayeshe so she didn't have right to bury them there ... and as you know base on Islamic teaching either you should ask permission from the owner of the land or exhume the body & change the land... have you asked the permission from all Muslims? or did they?

Fatima (Sa):Abu Bakr! Who gets your inheritance when you die?
Abu Bakr:My wives and children.
Fatima (Sa):What's happened that now you inherit from prophet , not us?
Abu Bakr: Daughter of the Prophet! Your father did not leave a single dinar of gold.
Fatima (Sa):But what about our share of Khyber and our charity of Fadak?
Abu Bakr: I heard from your father that "I will possess this land as long as I live, it'd belong to all Muslim once I die"
Fatima (Sa):But the Prophet has given me this farm in his life.
Abu Bakr: Do you have a proof?
Fatima (Sa):Yes. My husband Ali and Umm Ayman testify.
Abu Bakr: Daughter of the Prophet! You know that Umm Ayman is woman and her testimony is not complete. Another woman must testify too or bring a man as a witness.
And so Fadak was transferred to the treasury. However, Fatima did not acknowledge Abu Bakr's narration and still insisted on receiving her gift from the Prophet (PBUH).

Funny in bold parts

In this fake story to malign Hazrat Abu Bakr (RZ) you claimed two contradictory things

1. Fadak was inheritence
2. Fadak was a gift

Even you know that your claims on this story are bogus and hence came up with two options so at least one would work

Chose any one option whether it was a inheritance or gift and I would reject your propaganda on that

Make up your mind. Gift or inheritence

would not leave anything as inheritance except charity" ...they deprived Fatima (as) from her right. The narration means the property of Prophet belong to all Muslim after his departure so if Fatima (sa) as his daughter wouldn't inherent then it would be the same for his wives too.

But we know that Ommar in his final moments asked permission of wife of prophet (PBUH) "Ayeshe" to be buried in house of Prophet (PBUH) .... that means in his mind Ayeshe was the owner of the house of prophet (PBUH) as she'd already buried her father in house of prophet.

So the Q is:
1. If prophets just leave charity which belong to all Muslim then Ayeshe can not give permission to bury anyone as she was not the owner.
2. If Ayeshe could give permission to Abu bakr and Ommar to be buried in house of prophet (PBUH) then what is with charity and made up narration and taking away property of daughter of prophet? was daughter of prophet lying?
Interesting point is even if we accept that Ayeshe could inherent from Prophet (which is clearly opposing his own father words) then base on Islamic orders & teaching accepted by all Mulims the wife wouldn't inherent land but children would so in no way she had any right to give permission to Ommar or bury her father there in first place as she wasn't the owner.

Funny part is the daughter of prophet whom was from his blood would not inherit from his own dad due to fake narration made by Abu Bakr ,the father of Ayeshe, but Abu Bakr daughter would inherit? what traitors whom stole Prophet's daughter properties.

Funnier part is the sole narrator of this Hadith is only Abu Bakr. These guys even opposed Quran that says "And Solomon inherited David" He was either ignorant of Quran as there are many verses that oppose his words or just had his own agenda.

Then it means first 2 caliphate are buried in a place that is Qasbi which didn't belong to Ayeshe so she didn't have right to bury them there ... and as you know base on Islamic teaching either you should ask permission from the owner of the land or exhume the body & change the land... have you asked the permission from all Muslims? or did they?

I can answer all these bogus allegations

But first you need to make up your mind whether fadak was a gift or inheritence

Both won't work ;)

Funny in bold parts

In this fake story to malign Hazrat Abu Bakr (RZ) you claimed two contradictory things

1. Fadak was inheritence
2. Fadak was a gift

Even you know that your claims on this story on bogus and hence came up with two options so at least one would work

Chose whether any one option whether it was a inheritance or gift and I would reject your propaganda on that

Make up your mind. Gift or inheritence
Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom