What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

The only difference between 26/11 and 1971 is that 1971 was a STATE TERRORISM by INDIA just like India supported LTTE. while 26/11 is work of Non State actors.

No 1971 is done to liberate oppressed people from racist west Pakistan and 26/11 is done because of jealousy and greed.

There exist a lot of difference between the two and you know it.

such is the shameless defeat of 26/11 that GoI with its all toys and manpower got reduced to begging and still begging.:cheers:

We have toys and we know how to use it... but why to waste it.....

It will. If that does not. the growing economic difference between India & Pakistan will make it hurt less....or make Pakistan hurt more........What has Pakistan got after 26/11 ? More international condemnation? No talk on Kashmir? No interest in resolving Siachen even when Pakistani CoAS was requesting with bodies of his soldiers buried in the snow? Who lost in the 4 years since the attack? Not India! Not every problem needs a military solution, keeping Pakistan on the edge has made Pakistan's control of its own territory very tenuous. Time helps alright....we have it on our side, your adopted country doesn't.
World realism doesn't depend on condemnation or praise. Of course indians with inferiority complex always seek praise from west for their bloated ego which immediately get punctured by realism....

World realism doesn't depend on condemnation or praise. Of course indians with inferiority complex always seek praise from west for their bloated ego which immediately get punctured by realism....

Reality?? Pakistan is never going to get Kashmir !! How's that for a reality check?

such is the shameless defeat of 26/11 that GoI with its all toys and manpower got reduced to begging and still begging.:cheers:

non_sense garbage , you should get noble prize for nonsense post on pdf :taz::pdf:
, i can understand your pain , you don't have points to defend.

i know 26/11 is difficult to swallow too.......but dont worry time will heal it too like ic-814.

Not really... We have a guest with us this time.... Mian Ajmal Kasab....

Atleast he will keep remind you to send pleading petitions to Isb every 2-3 months.Lest indians forget everything with in weeks.....:cheers:

ya , world know it . London Olympics ??? British started kicking out Pakistanis ?? Humiliation by west , people from USA openly call Pakistanis pathological liars . Humiliation by America......:lol:
i wonder if you missed the news of uk deporting 350 indians just 3 months back or the indian students were tagged like criminals in usa watch here

Last edited by a moderator:
So you agree Bangladesh was not your problem still Indian govt choose to support terrorism in other country.

Bangals want to live with us or not is not your problem. It was internal matter of Pakistan.

You were slaughtering and raping the Bangals.

They were flowing into our country along with rivers of blood.

We chose to make it our problem.

Just like tomorrow if someone were slaughtering and raping you, we might do so again.

We reserve that right as a sovereign country.

And for us blood runs thicker than recently adopted faiths.

Let me remind you with all respect, there were 4 wars between india and pakistan and We all know the results... and if you consider 26/11 as the fifth one (assuming that from what you said) probabaly we might have lost it because this will be the the only war where in Pakistan objectives are achieved... Ie.. killing innocent civilians in railway station, restaurant,hospital...

But internationally the reputation of India has increased as a responsible country ( now if u wanna believe this as coward) and my neighbor as the one who supports terrorist acts in my country..

Atleast he will keep remind you to send pleading petitions to Isb every 2-3 months.Lest indians forget everything with in weeks.....:cheers:

no we use him to remind world about Pakistan . you know stick board of Pakistani on his hands and put him in front of international media , then they make 2 hour documentary of Pakistan .

We have toys and we know how to use it... but why to waste it.....
yes you know how to use your toys on 26 jan show off...............none can dispute it ......:lol:

Reality?? Pakistan is never going to get Kashmir !! How's that for a reality check?

Seems you still got struck in kashmir when the target is hindustan......now thats what is realism.26/11 was the first bigul of that.

non_sense garbage , you should get noble prize for nonsense post on pdf :taz::pdf:
, i can understand your pain , you don't have points to defend.
And Indians must get the pleading prize for sending dossiers.....:cheers:

i wonder if you missed the news of uk deporting 350 indians just 3 months back or the indian students were tagged like criminals in usa watch here

ya but it wasn't with terrorist Tag reason behind , Indian condemned and Washington started running here and there assured India that they will get justice , Most of them got admission in different universities no deportation.:lol:

what happened with you ? even after killing 22 army men they were not even ready for "fake apology" .:rofl:

Let me remind you with all respect, there were 4 wars between india and pakistan and We all know the results... and if you consider 26/11 as the fifth one (assuming that from what you said) probabaly we might have lost it because this will be the the only war where in Pakistan objectives are achieved... Ie.. killing innocent civilians in railway station, restaurant,hospital...

But internationally the reputation of India has increased as a responsible country ( now if u wanna believe this as coward) and my neighbor as the one who supports terrorist acts in my country..
Sau sunar ki, ek lohar ki(Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of iron-smith )

One powerful blow is comparable to a hundred smaller blows.

And when iron smith gives only one blow like 26/11 it change the psyche itself.....:azn:

Back
Top Bottom