What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

Bilkul woh to bas trailer tha film to pakistan main dikhayee ja rahi hai daily 4 shows.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-faces-26-11-everyday-mani-shankar-aiyar.html

Ab kya karen yeh india wale na pakistan ka channel allow karte hain aur na hi koi movie.

Pakistan's problems are separate and related to WoT, this Mumbai film is totally different something yet to be played out. As for Pakistan whenever TTP attempts to do anything their caves and positions are bombed.

Pakistan's problems are separate and related to WoT, this Mumbai film is totally different something yet to be played out. As for Pakistan whenever TTP attempts to do anything their caves and positions are bombed.
GWOT is one big movie played in pakistan and afghan war was its flashback of the same movie trailor of which people saw in mumbai.its a very long movie with many flashbacks and sequels and remake all gonna be played in pakistan.:cry:

If that were true, you would not have had forty thousand civilian and military casualties in last four years.

GWOT is one big movie played in pakistan and afghan war was its flashback of the same movie trailor of which people saw in mumbai.its a very long movie with many flashbacks and sequels and remake all gonna be played in pakistan.:cry:

Movie trailer in Mumbai is a result of Kashmir occupation, as I told you before Pakistan is fighting WoT so we expect to be hit back, only tough nations can brave the storm, in the meanwhile Pakistan is advancing in COIN.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...my-more-battlefield-experienced-soldiers.html

Movie trailer in Mumbai is a result of Kashmir occupation, as I told you before Pakistan is fighting WoT so we expect to be hit back, only tough nations can brave the storm, in the meanwhile Pakistan is advancing in COIN.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...my-more-battlefield-experienced-soldiers.html
why only as a result of kashmir ?why not as a result to maoist red corridor or say why not khalistan?:azn:

Btw i'm not impressed with PA's COIN of razing villages/towns to ground with artillery and gunships and creating millions of internally displaced population.

Political decision making was the reason of the operation stretching beyond a day. In India states control the law and order and they have police forces trained only to catch thieves and other petty criminals. The center who has capable forces needs states permission to intervene., which causes delay. I am not sure if we have someone point person who makes call what forces will be used when. The politicians suck big time.

Lets hope and pray that IA doesnt get involved in the climax..... Then it will be a sad ending movie... and both the nations will suffer for ages.....

Yeh bus trailer hein.

But Just for your trailer u have shown in india see wat happened to pakistan in the last 4 years interms of the Number of civilan casulaity and number of security forces killed by TTP so pray that u are not showing any movie next time else TTP will become the hero of the movie and i dont have to explain what will be the climax

In the Same Way the movie trailer in PNS Mehran is because of Balochistan occupation and your quotes are right only tough nations can brave the storm but definitely its not pakistan becuase seeing the current situation in pakistan no one in the right mind will say that quotes for your country

Back
Top Bottom