What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

so what.. your ancestors were also hindu some time ago

no they claim dawood as their own too. infact, they claimed osama as their own and many more such.

Were they?

what do you think ? look like your brothers ? :lol:

What?

I'm not sure if they were or not, but how do you Indians know, If I don't?

Your so-called Great leaders Jinnah and Allama Iqbal's ancestors were Hindus....the real problem of Pakistan is the more Pakistan is becoming Islamic,the more pakistani terrorists are being created

Allama Iqbal's background was of Sikh religion.

Hafeez Saeed,Zaki ur rehman Lakhvi,David Headley.Kasab were all Pakistani terrorists....Sajjad Mir was an ISI officer cum Pakistani terrorist....Jundal was used by LeT and Pak army to carry out it's terror activities in Mumbai

Wow man. ISI is capable of doing all that?

What?

Allama Iqbal's background was of Sikh religion.

Wow man. ISI is capable of doing all that?

all are your brothers , Under protection of The Godfather ISI .....:D

all are your brothers , Under protection of The Godfather ISI .....:D

So essentially the ISI could kidnap any Indian off this forum and brainwash him to become their asset?

What?

?
do you really want us to tell you?

So essentially the ISI could kidnap any Indian off this forum and brainwash him to become their asset?

nope... but jundal has been brainwashed already by a 1500 year old document. thats the problems root.

do you really want us to tell you?

You don't know. What do you know about my ethnicity or family background? Nothing. What is the point?

I'm sure you would try to claim Italians as distant Hindus as well.

no there is eligibility , Only Muslims can take part in Terrorist activities due to some inborn qualities or at least must be from some separatist groups in India. :lol:

You don't know. What do you know about my ethnicity or family background? Nothing. What is the point?

I'm sure you would try to claim Italians as distant Hindus as well.

i can see your background from your posts. again lets not go there either.

no there is eligibility , Only Muslims can take part in Terrorist activities due to some inborn qualities or at least must be from some separatist groups in India. :lol:

So Muslims in India are terrorists?

So Muslims in India are terrorists?

it's eligibility , preference to Pakistanis .:lol:

you are most eligible candidate they are recruiting for :lol:suicide attack:rofl: , join it you will get "jannat"

Back
Top Bottom