What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

Sau sunar ki, ek lohar ki(Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of iron-smith )

One powerful blow is comparable to a hundred smaller blows.

And when iron smith gives only one blow like 26/11 it change the psyche itself.....:azn:
Funny you call 26/11 ek lohar ki. Puts 1971 as a sunar hit isn't it ?

We all know who affected the psyche of whom ? I wonder you will say same thing about TTP in Pakistan by the same definition of yours.

Sau sunar ki, ek lohar ki(Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of iron-smith )

And when iron smith gives only one blow like 26/11 it change the psyche itself.....:azn:
If you call a terrorist activity as an act of bravery... then god bless u... i guess there are thousands of blows (sau sunar ki) every year in pakistan... I dono How many poor civilians get killed...... so we really dont need to respond in that way.... because thats not the way india works.. when we wanna hit. we know how to do it.. and we have shown you... when 90k soldiers were on their knees...

Wow till now i thought this sort of pleading was only there in dossiers ....now its taking toll after four years pleading coming in open..........:rofl:

I wonder what happened yo your claims of 5000 targets,pre-emptive strikes.or that too became phussssssssss like diwali patakha....:)
So after 4 yrs you just got reduced to surrender of worst sort even worse than the surrender of 1971..............:lol:
Yeah surrender of 90,000 is not worst.

Still you find it amusing, especially the terrorist attacks, Its because of your affinity to extremism. You simply love them, don't you ?

I wonder you can say this in real life, mocking Indians lives lost in 26/11. Why not put your views on your Facebook homepage and see what reaction you get ? People like you at one place, supports extremists for their so called just cause as they arise due to oppression by the state where as laugh and mocks on basis of deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. Pre-emptive strikes were consider but more collateral damage can happen. India again tried to reason with Pakistan, but I think its full of people like you.

You just like killing of innocent Indians. :lol:

who said to you man ? is it zaid hamid history book ?

HERE

Throughout the 1980s, various Tamil rebel groups engaged in attacks against the Colombo government and its security apparatus. Unable to quell the rebellion, the government turned to its neighbor, India, for assistance. The ethnic kin of the Sri Lankan Tamils dominate India's southern Tamil Nadu state, and the Tamils in India have actively supported their brethren. Further, the Indian government was reportedly providing arms, training, and sanctuary to the Sri Lankan Tamil rebels.

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,MARP,,LKA,,469f3ad41e,0.html

26/11 was a loser move.

1971 was a master stroke.

26/11 killed a few people. And angered the majority.

1971 split Pakistan, made it lose almost half of its GDP, half of its of population, a large chunk of its Airforce and Navy, drove people mad and here comes the best part: Complete and Utter Humiliation coupled with International Condemnation. It was like the bullied Kid, getting expelled from school for getting bullied :lol:

So gloating over 26/11 and brushing aside the humiliating defeat of 1971 is actually delusion. Its like acting as if there is no dirt on your face after facepalming into mud.

As for you becoming "Pakistani" because you are married to one, and because a few over here didnt accept it....well, what can I say....grow up!!

Enough said.

for your information we sent army to help srilanka government , we lost 1500 soldier in war with ltte , ltte killed PM of India for supporting Srilanka .

Indian government never did 26/11 Colombo attack by RAW or hide any terrorist , yes they had support from some Tamil groups but indian government was against it they put ban on activities of ltte in india.. .....

it's most stupid thing , why would India provide help those people against whom India sending army ?

same source

The accord was rejected by the main Tamil rebel group, the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE). The LTTE violently resisted the IPKF(indian army), and three years later the peacekeeping force withdrew after large battlefield losses and limited gains in their efforts to quell the Tamil Tigers. The IPKF operations and restrictions on LTTE activity in India were the main motives behind the Tiger's assassination of former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in May 1991.

The way you glorify terror attacks in your posts is utterly disgusting..Will you still be glorifying terrorists if your husband or kid got killed in some similar terror attacks?Will you still be smirking over whether the killing stroke was by gold smith or iron smith when seeing the dead body of say..your hubby?No..Dont start crying about bringing your family..Our dead of whose murder you are happily gloating over is not any less valuable than that of you or your family..

Yeah surrender of 90,000 is not worst.

Still you find it amusing, especially the terrorist attacks, Its because of your affinity to extremism. You simply love them, don't you ?

I wonder you can say this in real life, mocking Indians lives lost in 26/11. Why not put your views on your Facebook homepage and see what reaction you get ? People like you at one place, supports extremists for their so called just cause as they arise due to oppression by the state where as laugh and mocks on basis of deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. Pre-emptive strikes were consider but more collateral damage can happen. India again tried to reason with Pakistan, but I think its full of people like you.

You just like killing of innocent Indians. :lol:

It shows how they value human lives...... :(

"LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day" ..

This is how India is surprising all the world, you just cannot predict what is going to come out from this wonderful country of ours :tup:

It was not LeT alone.....it was LeT along with Pak army and the ISI who carried out 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks....those ten Pakistani terrorists were simply pawns... terror masterminds were Pakistani officers from the ISI and the Pak army

Isn't this Jundal character an Indian? :cheesy:

Isn't this Jundal character an Indian? :cheesy:

Yes....even though Pakistan tried their damnedest to prove that he was Pakistani and only changed their singing line when the Saudis ignored those claims & deported him to India anyway.

Back
Top Bottom