What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

i know 26/11 is difficult to swallow too.......but dont worry time will heal it too like ic-814.

It will. If that does not. the growing economic difference between India & Pakistan will make it hurt less....or make Pakistan hurt more........What has Pakistan got after 26/11 ? More international condemnation? No talk on Kashmir? No interest in resolving Siachen even when Pakistani CoAS was requesting with bodies of his soldiers buried in the snow? Who lost in the 4 years since the attack? Not India! Not every problem needs a military solution, keeping Pakistan on the edge has made Pakistan's control of its own territory very tenuous. Time helps alright....we have it on our side, your adopted country doesn't.

no need to swallow it , it make us remember that our neighbor is terrorist community , it was coward attack on children , poor people sleeping on railway station , patients in hospital , some jew couple in Mumbai .

it wasn't shameless defeat where 90000 soldier surrendered and Indian released them alive like 1971.

26/11 is completely different from 1971.

A cowardly terror rats are no match to Army of India in 1971.

IC-814 is another cowardly act, These mighty Terror rats only fight unarmed civilians and take pride in it.

The only difference between 26/11 and 1971 is that 1971 was a STATE TERRORISM by INDIA just like India supported LTTE. while 26/11 is work of Non State actors.

So you agree Bangladesh was not your problem still Indian govt choose to support terrorism in other country.

Bangals want to live with us or not is not your problem. It was internal matter of Pakistan.

hehehehe....:rofl: look at dream boy , your ancestors must be from alibag , it's 2012 not 1970.

i know 26/11 is difficult to swallow too.......but dont worry time will heal it too like ic-814.

Not really... We have a guest with us this time.... Mian Ajmal Kasab....

hehehehe....:rofl: look at dream boy , your ancestors must be from alibag , it's 2012 not 1970.

But i cannot talk about your ancestor as i doubt that you were conceived by regular means.... with every post you look more like a bad test tube experiment.

The only difference between 26/11 and 1971 is that 1971 was a STATE TERRORISM by INDIA just like India supported LTTE. while 26/11 is work of Non State actors.

it must be in your Pakistani textbooks, Indian sent army to srilanka to help them against ltte , we lost our PM in attack due to that thing.

But i cannot talk about your ancestor as i doubt that you were conceived by regular means.... with every post you look more like a bad test tube experiment.

what do you expect for your post according which Bangladesh a country is internal matter of Pakistan. :lol:

26/11 is completely different from 1971.

A cowardly terror rats are no match to Army of India in 1971.

IC-814 is another cowardly act, These mighty Terror rats only fight unarmed civilians and take pride in it.
This article proves it otherwise........................:coffee:

no need to swallow it , it make us remember that our neighbor is terrorist community , it was coward attack on children , poor people sleeping on railway station , patients in hospital , some jew couple in Mumbai .

it wasn't shameless defeat where 90000 soldier surrendered and Indian released them alive with their life in beg...... like 1971.
such is the shameless defeat of 26/11 that GoI with its all toys and manpower got reduced to begging and still begging.:cheers:

This article proves it otherwise........................:coffee:

I am mentioning that the Terror rats which were sent from across border cannot be compared to the Victorious Indian army of 1971. Now search for another Bizarre logic to counter this post :lol:

only indians live around the images and illusions world lives in reality.....:)

ya , world know it . London Olympics ??? British started kicking out Pakistanis ?? Humiliation by west , people from USA openly call Pakistanis pathological liars . Humiliation by America......:lol:

it is useless to declare war on a country which is destroying itself everyday...

we have to just sit back n see them losing a war which dey had started in 1947

as it is said "" THE GREATEST STRATEGY IN WAR IS DEFEATING YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT ACTUALLY FIGHTING A WAR" actually pakistanis started it but INDIANS MASTERED IT
:coffee:

Thats why its the GoI that is sending dossiers not the GoP....tells a lot about winning a war.....:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom