What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

hey another thread regarding kashmir (but i think it was started for mumbai attacks or some thing)

hi Cheers Doc

:cheers:

I am afraid even the die hard secular peaceniks in India will lose their last shred of hope if that is not seen visibly.

and we don't give an A$$'s A$$ if they do. Why don't you guys focus on your internal problems including thousands of hindu extremist groups before interfering in our problems.

and we don't give an A$$'s A$$ if they do. Why don't you guys focus on your internal problems including thousands of hindu extremist groups before interfering in our problems.

That's exactly the point.

Kashmir is not your problem.

Mind your business there.

Balochistan is not our problem.

We will mind our business there.

You cannot make us lose Kashmir.

You are on shaky ground with Balochistan.

I would actually give an A$$'s A$$ if I were you.

Providentially, I am not.

Pakistanis were the FIRST ones to condemn and grieve over those that lost loved ones as we ourselves are victims of terrorism in our backyards.

I absolutely love this sentence piece of bull$hit that "We are also victims of terrorism".

What absolute utter crap. India has suffered from terrorism from decades, because Pakistan decided it wanted to send in the Mard-e-Momins into Kashmir and elsewhere.

Today, Pakistan suffers from the same Mard-e-Momins spontaneously combusting in Pakistan itself and it calls it a 'victim' of terrorism?

Pakistan is the worlds number one perpetrator of terrorism. It wanted to achieve by terrorism what it lacked the might and capability to achieve militarily.
Ofcourse it has since changed its ways somewhat and reduced it, that only when it came to bite Pakistan back in the a$$.

Pakistani's had no moral qualms whatsoever as long as it was only the Indians getting killed by their 'mujahids'. And today they talk as if they have been victims all along.

I absolutely love this sentence piece of bull$hit that "We are also victims of terrorism".

What absolute utter crap. India has suffered from terrorism from decades, because Pakistan decided it wanted to send in the Mard-e-Momins into Kashmir and elsewhere.

Today, Pakistan suffers from the same Mard-e-Momins spontaneously combusting in Pakistan itself and it calls it a 'victim' of terrorism?

Pakistan is the worlds number one perpetrator of terrorism. It wanted to achieve by terrorism what it lacked the might and capability to achieve militarily.
Ofcourse it has since changed its ways somewhat and reduced it, that only when it came to bite Pakistan back in the a$$.

Pakistani's had no moral qualms whatsoever as long as it was only the Indians getting killed by their 'mujahids'. And today they talk as if they have been victims all along.

It's something akin to training your dog to bite the neighbours only to have it become rabid & start biting you. Can't expect anyone to feel any sympathy for you. It's still your dog.

That's exactly the point.

Kashmir is not your problem.

Mind your business there.

Balochistan is not our problem.

We will mind our business there.

You cannot make us lose Kashmir.

You are on shaky ground with Balochistan.

I would actually give an A$$'s A$$ if I were you.

Providentially, I am not.

Kashmir is our problem as its a disputed territory with India.

But baluchistan is not your problem neither was Bangladesh.....

BTW bangladesh is another example of Indian cross border terrorism...so we are a victim of terrorism for more than 40 years.

I am sad to say that 3 years on from the attack, 3 years during which I have seen the verbal pseudo-legal defensive fencing by the Pakistanis here, to a man, I have to say that I do not buy the false sympathy displayed.

Sure, like any human being, you guys must have been shocked by the high octane visual drama those 3 days. Glued to the TV. As were all of us.

Sure like all human beings you would have been shocked at innocents being gunned down ruthlessly. Beheaded even.

But that's as far as it went.

There is nothing further than that.

Its like us watching your bomb blasts and bus and mosque and bazaar killings.

Its bad. Its sad.

But you brought it on yourselves.

Collectively.

No way is India involved.

If at all, it must be non-state actors from our side.

Cheers, Doc

Kashmir is our problem as its a disputed territory with India.

You can choose to make anything your problem. Kashmir was never yours.

Its like me saying Meher Jessia is Parsi but how dare she's married to Arjun Rampal, a Hindu.

I have a major problem with that. (P.S. Its an example. She's actually a distant cousin)

But baluchistan is not your problem neither was Bangladesh.....

As I said, anyone can choose to make anything their problem.

At any time.

BTW bangladesh is another example of Indian cross border terrorism...so we are a victim of terrorism for more than 40 years.

Right.

Why don't you ask the Banglas whether they want to be with you again?

Isn't that exactly what india is doing in Kashmir, and Khalistan and tamil Nadu and nexal estates...............btw did your dildo broke-off inside your.................why are you so angry.............go out take a crap it will come out.........we will send you a new one........

highlighted part is what you indians say, " we want kashmir, not kashmiri people." you sick indian......

disgusting , you raped Bangladesh , you killed millions of people their , you refused their election victory , it's you who were terrorist in Bangladesh .. you army general famously ordered to army
"WE WANT LAND NOT PEOPLE" terrorism was your and were liberator of their country from insane people .
you are still doing same thing in Baluchistan.

Kashmir illigaly occupied by you people not us , your obsession with India brought your country to death. you teach religious hate trade in you country textbooks , which produces people like you guided by Wrong history and morons who say we won 1965 , we won 1971 , Pakistan was in existence from 7th century etc. etc...... stupid things .

Just to remind you, you guys LOST all the wars. Continue.

Every day we try to remind them... but dono how they forget every time.... May be thats what meant by "Living in Denial"

for the Indians who are crying about Pakistan's dislike of India and supposed actions Pakistan took against India, well India has no one to blame but itself.

India is a huge nation of over 1 billion people, and yet it was so greedy and short sighted that it could not let Pakistan have a province that rightfully belonged to it, due to the agreement of partition that India and Pakistan agreed to. Muslim Majority Lands to Pakistan and Hindu Majoirty lands to India.
Hell, Pakistan partitioned 2 provinces where Muslims made a small majority.
IF we were greedy like India, we could have fought and kept all of Punjab and Bengal.

So please save the crocodile tears, you know full well why you are in the situation you are in and you have only look in the mirror to see the one to blame for it.

What do they teach you in history class? ..Kashmir was never under direct british rule...it was a princly state that was a protectorate. It wasnt about giving or taking anything, and it wasnt to do with the muslim majority thing which most indians never agreed to anyway.
Princly states had the option of joining either country, or staying independent. Hari Singh signed with us, after your people attacked him. In light of the original territories of kashmir, it is you, sir who are occupying what rightly has been signed over to our union. And please dont give me what the people want, as a debate either. We made the deal with the recognised leader of kashmir at the time. You tried to usurp him. And meanwhile, while we're on the topic, Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan was the undisputed popular leader in NWFP, and we all know he wanted to be with india....so please do hand that over whenever you see fit.....this evil hindu's waiting

Isn't that exactly what india is doing in Kashmir, and Khalistan and tamil Nadu and nexal estates...............btw did your dildo broke-off inside your.................why are you so angry.............go out take a crap it will come out.........we will send you a new one........

highlighted part is what you indians say, " we want kashmir, not kashmiri people." you sick indian......

What's with you guys and your anal fetish today man?

Get a room.

Back
Top Bottom