What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

LOL, WEAK SAUCE!!
C'mon man, you can do better then that!

No one asked you to tell the Maharajah anyting, If India was not so morally bankrupt It should have simply ignored the Maharajah. But instead India got all hot and bothered about the idea of annexing even more land despite the consequences, which we are seeing now.

I dont understand what morality you are talking about? Who sets standards for morality? This is not a moral issue. This is a political one. If Pakistan was formed as a separate country, we dont owe it anything. We will play our own politics for OUR benefit. Pakistan can take care of itself!!

So you invaded them before they sent an official letter?

So let me get this straight, the Nazims had time to send over their treasury to Pakistan, but didn't have time to send a letter?
Yeah makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

Probably they didnt. Hyderabad, Junargadh, Manavadar etc were not ceded. They were annexed, as they were right in the middle of India, and they were Hindu majorities were the PEOPLE wanted to be a part of India. If they had protested India's annexation, we would have had to leave. That was not the case. Hence India was right in invading those places. They people wanted us there. We cannot compromise the interests of millions of people because one ruler had an INCLINATION to cede to Pakistan, but didnt even do so legally.

Also, even if they did not send the letter, that still did not give India the right to invade. These states were not part of India at the time and thus India was not allowed to have military forces there. So yes, India was in the wrong.

Like I said the people wanted to. We are a democracy and we responded to the People's wishes. So we were right.

And again with the mental gymnastics, maybe that is how your swamis achieve enlightenment, deny reality and substitute it with your own. how was 47 a defensive war? The fight started between Pakistani tribals and the Maharajah, India simply stick it's nose in it. 65 was due o 47. 71 was purely an Indian offensive. And the rest were skirmishes.

It was defensive the moment Kashmir acceded to India. Dont you understand? India moved in to push the forces back and stop their advance. Hence it was defensive.

We are discussing Kashmir here?

Why?

Pakistanis should really mind their business about Indian internal affairs.

Those points don't matter, you guys are the ones harping about legal rights and what not. If you want us to accept that Kashmir belongs to India, then you must accept that Hyderabad and other states belong to Pakistan, as well as Goa belong to Portugal.

If you want to argue that we should do what the people want then Hyderabad, Goa and other states belong to you, while Kashmir belongs to us.
Which one do you want to go with?
YOu can't have both.

And maybe it has been Pakistan's failure, but India has not done much better.
You guys have the Khalistan movement, the maoists, the 6 sister states, and even some south Asians all wanting their own states or not happy about how things are going. India is the last state on earth preeching about what people want.

No they do matter. The issue today is not Hyderabad, Junargadh or whatever. IT is solely Kashmir. And it is solely about the PEOPLE.

The People in Goa, Hyderabad, Junargadh, Manavadar etc WANTED to be a part of India and cried aloud for it. So we seized those places.

The People in Kashmir wanted to be a part of India, the ruler ceded to India and hence Kashmir is Indian territory.

As for the Khalistan movement etc., those are India's internal matter. And the Khalistanis supported by Pakistan engaged in terrorism against the state. How do you expect India to respond to internal threats supported by external forces? Today though, that movement is dead. For the most part. Sikhs are own brethren and they will stay as a part of India. Because SIKHS WANT TO!!.

BTW, none of the southern states actually wanna secede from India. I am from one of those states myself, so I can speak for them. Although we do believe the center has to pay more attention to our issues. But thats another debate.

proof to back your claims? As far as I know, it was the Pakistani state that ordered the group to be banned.

we're still waiting years later for you to prove these claims you've been making time to time

Please try these claims to fool the world … Don’t Use this technique with India and Indians… Now whole world knows who is what…who did what....your royal guest was found in the heart of the Pakistan...Just to remind you.

Man does it really matter who did what 65 years ago?

Kashmir has never ever been Pakistani.

No Kashmiri has ever been Pakistani.

None of the posters here have ever been to Kashmir, touched its soil, let alone lived there.

So what is the argument about?

That you did 26/11 because of Kashmir?

OK.

We need to accept things for what they are and move our separate ways.

Kashmir was divided just as Punjab was. As Bengal was.

It affected the populace. Divided families.

Deal with it.

Its done. There is no going back.

As always these Guys talk about Kashmir just like their politicians. Nothing is going to Change Kashmir will be with India and in the coming days Kashmir will progress along with India.

Fact is these LET operatives have little idea that they are in Sui side mission. They thought if they hold hostages they will demand their free passage.

Yeh they only knew they will get dosa in Taj after the mission.

Another interesting fact is the sim cards they have used are planted by Indian intelligence agencies and these conversations became an important part in the dossier.

So Indian intelligence agencies were part of the Mumbai attacks.

I am waiting for a leadership with balls.

Balls to take Kashmir by the scruff of its neck and give the Geelanis the treatment they deserve.

I am tired of waiting for nature to take its course.

Kashmiris deserve better.

India deserves better.

We are discussing Kashmir here?

Why?

Pakistanis should really mind their business about Indian internal affairs.

Is that you pic in the avatar? You post just gave that away...............

The old fart has the gumption to say that the Amarnath Yatra is an attack on the culture of the land.

Well if a country like Saudi Arabia handles some Wanted person and immediately PAkistani pisses in its pants which was evident from their reaction that time. Things are pretty clear, arent they ? :)

And when we have someone like this in our hand, we dont need to assume what LeT dreams. Its eveident rite? :)

Why should we fear if you get evidence against LeT. We are the only nation state of the world actively putting LeT leadership on trial! Yours is the only nation state that is preventing their trial.

Asim you guys should clean up your assorted crap once you get the leadership you want - i.e. Imran Khan.

I am afraid even the die hard secular peaceniks in India will lose their last shred of hope if that is not seen visibly.

Back
Top Bottom