What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

Pakistanis were the FIRST ones to condemn and grieve over those that lost loved ones as we ourselves are victims of terrorism in our backyards.

the only issue is the fact that india has been milking on this 26/11 for years now, has failed even today to provide concrete evidence of any state involvement (despite desperation of a few babus and of course themedia trials).....

i mean -- how long ago was Kasab sentenced to death? You have your last living suspect, the rest of those guys were whacked. What else do you want? Hang him, nobody on our side will even blink. But its the indians who insist on paying billions of rupees (while hundreds of millions of indians starve) to accomodate him and build special holding cells for him and this and that.......it's all just become a drama and not a case of terrorism anymore.

and it's sad really......i'd be more angry at govt of india -- if i were one of the family members of the slain victims --than anyone else!

We all know about Hemant Karkare and how his wife feels.
Billions of rupees for Kasab and hundreds of millions of Indian starve ? Really, is this your argument. How about not allowing these terrorists over these decades, which has resulted in thousands of deaths and Billions spent by us to combat it which could have been used for feeding these hundreds of millions. Is the solidarity of Pakistan for Kashmiri people only ? Wouldn't it be humane to think of the rest of destitute Indians ? Why not extend same solidarity to them who can't get food because we have to spend Billions to safeguard our borders ?

India has given dossiers of dossiers of proof but Pakistan won't admit it. Actually we can't blame Pakistan for it as it can't even prosecute terrorists who are against Pakistan. The trust deficit exists and the proofs of 26/11 for Pakistan is just like proofs of India backing BLA. Both won't admit and its up to discretion of people of both nations.

So yeah, I am too angry with Indian govt. that we still expect joint work and collaboration to fight terrorism in our region even if we don't see eye to eye on various issues.

I feel sad when anyone in Pakistan is killed by these terrorists and I understand the anger of Pakistanis but lack of efforts and indifference to each other's problems is growing everyday. No wonder people will feel Schadenfreude ?

If you know how wife of Hemant Karkare feels, then don't you feel that may be if Pakistan haven't allowed these terrorist organizations to work in its soil, he would have been alive.

Its up to leadership of both nations to re-assess all the differences and the cost in terms of lives and money this, indifference and inability to cooperate, that will be incurred by both of our nations.

This terrorism has given wounds to both of our nations, may be instead of blaming each other, we should work together, just for a change and see if its worth a try.

Cheers.

I thought this thread started with 26/11 and LTTE....

The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks that raged for three days killing 166 people were not supposed to last for more than one night. In fact, Lashkar-e-Taiba neither expected nor wanted the attacks to continue for more than a day.

Bold part raised my eyebrow. How do this author knows about it. If u r in fight u want it to continue until the objective is complete. U dont just go for attack and simply handover ur weapon to enemy just because U DONT WANT TO CONTINUE or u are having seconds thoughts in ur mind during operation.

This is non sense, pathetic I will not even call it a 2 rupees news. Coz 2 rupees news have some worth and they are sensational in some ways.

Isn't that exactly what india is doing in Kashmir, and Khalistan and tamil Nadu and nexal estates...............btw did your dildo broke-off inside your.................why are you so angry.............go out take a crap it will come out.........we will send you a new one........

highlighted part is what you indians say, " we want kashmir, not kashmiri people." you sick indian......

what a stupid reply !, how many million Kashmiri demanding asylum in pak ? millions of Bangladeshi crossed Indian border when you people started raping their women .

you know even i can't purchase land in Kashmir or i can't move permanently in Kashmir , no non-kashmiri indian can purchase property in Kashmir according to Indian constitution .. sick muslims of Kashmir terrorist already killed/forced to leave Kashmir pundit/Hindus to create monopoly of Muslims.

so don't tell me that **** stories of kashmir in pakistani textbooks !!!

and this thread is about your terrorism org. LeT not Kashmir. if you want Kashmir then fight with us you won't get anything killing innocent children, poor people sleeping on railway station , patient in hospital ,some Jew couple in Mumbai.

Why should we fear if you get evidence against LeT. We are the only nation state of the world actively putting LeT leadership on trial! Yours is the only nation state that is preventing their trial.

Preventing their trial ? :o

Dude, seriously. U want us to expose all the Intelligence we acquired from the terrorists. Its coz of Kasab we got the knowledge of scene behind. This led to Abu Jindal who was extradited by Saudi only after Indians proved his being involved in active terrorism in India. Why do u think that happened? Is Saudi India's puppet too as u guyz always accuse.

You guyz dint even accept initially. U really think we wud come on joint table to do things further? You guyz dint expect to be in this state and now since u are you are looking for loopholes to get out of it. Sorry, we r not gonna provide u with that hole.

To prove your seriousness, do something concrete yourselves to convince another country. Then anyone will think seriously of u. Otherwise even China isnt confident of your actions within and policies. Fuget bout any other country.

Billions of rupees for Kasab and hundreds of millions of Indian starve ? Really, is this your argument. How about not allowing these terrorists over these decades, which has resulted in thousands of deaths and Billions spent by us to combat it which could have been used for feeding these hundreds of millions. Is the solidarity of Pakistan for Kashmiri people only ? Wouldn't it be humane to think of the rest of destitute Indians ? Why not extend same solidarity to them who can't get food because we have to spend Billions to safeguard our borders ?

India has given dossiers of dossiers of proof but Pakistan won't admit it. Actually we can't blame Pakistan for it as it can't even prosecute terrorists who are against Pakistan. The trust deficit exists and the proofs of 26/11 for Pakistan is just like proofs of India backing BLA. Both won't admit and its up to discretion of people of both nations.

So yeah, I am too angry with Indian govt. that we still expect joint work and collaboration to fight terrorism in our region even if we don't see eye to eye on various issues.

I feel sad when anyone in Pakistan is killed by these terrorists and I understand the anger of Pakistanis but lack of efforts and indifference to each other's problems is growing everyday. No wonder people will feel Schadenfreude ?

If you know how wife of Hemant Karkare feels, then don't you feel that may be if Pakistan haven't allowed these terrorist organizations to work in its soil, he would have been alive.

Its up to leadership of both nations to re-assess all the differences and the cost in terms of lives and money this, indifference and inability to cooperate, that will be incurred by both of our nations.

This terrorism has given wounds to both of our nations, may be instead of blaming each other, we should work together, just for a change and see if its worth a try.

Cheers.
Wow till now i thought this sort of pleading was only there in dossiers ....now its taking toll after four years pleading coming in open..........:rofl:

I wonder what happened yo your claims of 5000 targets,pre-emptive strikes.or that too became phussssssssss like diwali patakha....:)
So after 4 yrs you just got reduced to surrender of worst sort even worse than the surrender of 1971..............:lol:

So after 4 yrs you just got reduced to surrender of worst sort even worse than the surrender of 1971..............:lol:

no , it worst than that for "you people" , you know kasab is the man
who created "Pure Islamic Terrorist nation" image of Pakistan in whole world , he is very precious man for us .:lol:

Wow till now i thought this sort of pleading was only there in dossiers ....now its taking toll after four years pleading coming in open..........:rofl:

I wonder what happened yo your claims of 5000 targets,pre-emptive strikes.or that too became phussssssssss like diwali patakha....:)

India has no plans to invade any country and it only wants good relationship with neighbors. It is Pakistan which is serving interests of Indian enemies.

No need to cry of 1971 which is the a very difficult to swallow it and i Understand it.

India has no plans to invade any country and it only wants good relationship with neighbors. It is Pakistan which is serving interests of Indian enemies.

No need to cry of 1971 which is the a very difficult to swallow it and i Understand it.
i know 26/11 is difficult to swallow too.......but dont worry time will heal it too like ic-814.

no , it worst than that for "you people" , you know kasab is the man
who created "Pure Islamic Terrorist nation" image of Pakistan in whole world , he is very precious man for us .:lol:
only indians live around the images and illusions world lives in reality.....:)

You can choose to make anything your problem. Kashmir was never yours.

Its like me saying Meher Jessia is Parsi but how dare she's married to Arjun Rampal, a Hindu.

I have a major problem with that. (P.S. Its an example. She's actually a distant cousin)

As I said, anyone can choose to make anything their problem.

At any time.

Right.

Why don't you ask the Banglas whether they want to be with you again?

So you agree Bangladesh was not your problem still Indian govt choose to support terrorism in other country.

Bangals want to live with us or not is not your problem. It was internal matter of Pakistan.

i know 26/11 is difficult to swallow too.......but dont worry time will heal it too like ic-814.

26/11 is completely different from 1971.

A cowardly terror rats are no match to Army of India in 1971.

IC-814 is another cowardly act, These mighty Terror rats only fight unarmed civilians and take pride in it.

only indians live around the images and illusions world lives in reality.....:)

no need to swallow it , it make us remember that our neighbor is terrorist community , it was coward attack on children , poor people sleeping on railway station , patients in hospital , some jew couple in Mumbai .

it wasn't shameless defeat where 90000 soldier surrendered and Indian released them alive with their life in beg...... like 1971.

it is useless to declare war on a country which is destroying itself everyday...

we have to just sit back n see them losing a war which dey had started in 1947

as it is said "" THE GREATEST STRATEGY IN WAR IS DEFEATING YOUR ENEMY WITHOUT ACTUALLY FIGHTING A WAR" actually pakistanis started it but INDIANS MASTERED IT
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom