What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

As far as I know an Indian trained these terrorists to attack an Indian city and Indian citizens.

no Indians are quite intelligent guys, so they use them in planing ex. Abu jundal , most of the time dumb Pakistanis get opportunity for suicide attack ex. kasab :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

their recruitment is on , make hurry .

It shows how they value human lives...... :(

like your brilliant policy strategists of the past and even some present --- who are directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 Sri Lankans (leave alone Kashmiris, Biharis and pro-Pakistan Bengalis in former E-Pak/Bangla Desh!)

dont even mutter anything about value of human lives when dalits get thrashed and/or killed for drinking out of upper caste water fountains

like your brilliant policy strategists of the past and even some present --- who are directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 Sri Lankans (leave alone Kashmiris, Biharis and pro-Pakistan Bengalis in former E-Pak/Bangla Desh!)

dont even mutter anything about value of human lives when dalits get thrashed and/or killed for drinking out of upper caste water fountains

Similar things can be presented on a grander scale about Pakistan as well. However, the troubling thing for me is the way Pakistanis view terrorists. Since the radical Muslims claim to be fighting for Islam, there seems to be a silent support for such pathetic people. Be it the crowds who came out in support of OBL or folks like you who want banned terrorist organizations like JUD (banned in the US as well) reach out to African American Muslims.

Similar things can be presented on a grander scale about Pakistan as well. However, the troubling thing for me is the way Pakistanis view terrorists. Since the radical Muslims claim to be fighting for Islam, there seems to be a silent support for such pathetic people. Be it the crowds who came out in support of OBL

for a country of 185 million, i'd say barely 0.001% of the population came out in "crowds in support of OBL"

by the same token of logic, i'm sure out of 1+ billion not all of your folks rally in support of Shiv Sena, Sang Parivar and other terrorist groups like that

or folks like you who want banned terrorist organizations like JUD (banned in the US as well) reach out to African American Muslims.

it's an Islamic charity organization....controversial? yes....do they rub shoulders with people we can call extremists? probably....We are busy focusing on immediate threats to OUR security (e.g. LeI, LeJ, TTP etc) but then again, the only reason countries like the US even care about JuD are because it's main figurehead was part of the DeP council and was ardently opposed to reopening NATO GLOCs. That's the only reason. So you're foolhardy for worrying about US perspective b/c their perspective is only self-serving and not india-centric

implicating them on terrorism charges requires solid evidence which thus far hasn't been provided to the GoP

for a country of 185 million, i'd say barely 0.001% of the population came out in "crowds in support of OBL"

by the same token of logic, i'm sure out of 1+ billion not all of your folks rally in support of Shiv Sena, Sang Parivar and other terrorist groups like that

it's an Islamic charity organization....controversial? yes....do they rub shoulders with people we can call extremists? probably....We are busy focusing on immediate threats to OUR security (e.g. LeI, LeJ, TTP etc) but then again, the only reason countries like the US even care about JuD are because it's main figurehead was part of the DeP council and was ardently opposed to reopening NATO GLOCs. That's the only reason. So you're foolhardy for worrying about US perspective b/c their perspective is only self-serving and not india-centric

implicating them on terrorism charges requires solid evidence which thus far hasn't been provided to the GoP

Who told u that they are terrorist organisations... let me guess.. pakistani mullah !!

They were placed under the Proscribed Terrorist Organization way back in 2001 and subsequently banned by several nations. You can call them charity all you want but yeah the silent support I spoke of is very evident.

A country with delusional problem of good taliban and bad taliban , a nation with epidemic of terrorism , a nation with no money , nation with utter disgust , a nation which witness bloodshed everyday at the hands of terrorist believes that MUMBAI 26/11 was a dram played by Hindu Indians :)

That's just soooo innocent and sweet :P

Dont be a moron.. None of the Indian organizations mentioned by you are called or are designated as terror outfits (I mean except by Pakistani fanboys). OBL and likes of HS and his JuD, on the other hand are designated terrorists by the United Nations.

Who told u that they are terrorist organisations... let me guess.. pakistani mullah !!

nope....personal opinion, based on some vitriolic and hate-inspiring videos i've seen of these organizations in your country

in fact i'd group them together with the likes of some of the people we are fighting...i dont need to look at body bags to know what is a bigoted, hatred-inciting group with a twisted and misguided agenda revolving around religion

Dont be a moron.. None of the Indian organizations mentioned by you are called or are designated as terror outfits (I mean except by Pakistani fanboys). OBL and likes of HS and his JuD, on the other hand are designated terrorists by the United Nations.

OBL was viewed by every state in the world as a terrorist; Pakistan included. So no need for you to keep mentioning fish food.

I personally dont take what the UN has to say very seriously -- but nevertheless -- my question stands. Where is the evidence?

By the way, doesn't the UN also recognize the LTTE as a terrorist organization?

To the U.N. Security Council, Saeed's party is synonymous with the group LeT...however LeT is a non-existent organization so its moot point.

The man in question himself has denied responsibility nor commended 26/11 drama (which you've been milking on shamelessly for over 4 years)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/03/world/asia/pakistan-mumbai-suspect/index.html

Back
Top Bottom