What's new

Leaked audio: Telephonic conversation between Arif Alvi & Imran Khan after PTV attack

Actually he put allegation of Apa Zahra's murder on this particular party. And there were no other parties to call other than Nanhi munhi allied ones. Even JI rubbished the "peaceful" dharna.

JI didn't rubbish the dharna however they declined cause that way they would've been cut off by Noon league..

JI didn't rubbish the dharna however they declined cause that way they would've been cut off by Noon league..
Oh rubbishing and declining are two different things..#ThatsMySmokingDude

In the end of the day he had to Agree on mostly PMLN related terms so I dont think it is anything called PRINCIPLED STAND rather it was all about creating Political Hype for Point Scoring.

Not all were PML-N's terms..even now you can see them trying to change the agreement terms like how yesterday IK was warning them to not to even try again of that...PTI simply wouldn't have agreed to such a thing if they didn't see any hope of achieving something out the judicial commission..PML-N was under severe pressure of PTI threatening to come out on the streets again and this time even the whole Pakistan was expecting them to fulfill PTI's demand after PTI ended dharna due to the Peshawar Massacre..

Gazi said:
OK yesterday I heard Azeem Swati and another PTI leader's house were Raided and PTI use their Political Clout to save them wasnt that any different from the rest. As I said Musharraf did some Favors to people close to him in order to win more Loyalty to make his position Firm Power so he is at fault here but Imran Khan is no Different rather his good boy image that PTI try to provide is Dirty from inside. At least Musharraf has decency to ADMIT his MISTAKE that he shouldnt have Done NRO how many times does Imran Khan has shown any decency to Admit anything???

Helping your Party members escape any illegal action is not comparable to give govt. designations to your friends without merit..Imran khan has a clean moral and financial history except for his playboy past which he admits was his wrongdoing.. IK has admitted several of his mistakes since he formed his party, including supporting Musharraf's unconstitutional takeover..He atleast doesn't sit on his butt and give orders just from his chair Like Musharraf..he joins the political struggle along with his party members and works for his mission...He is a workhorse, working for the betterment of this country..

Oh rubbishing and declining are two different things..#ThatsMySmokingDude

Yes being vehemently against something is something else as compared declining a party's invitation to a political event. JI also didn't have good things to say about your dear Nawaz and his govt. :)

Yes being vehemently against something is something else as compared declining a party's invitation to a political event. JI also didn't have good things to say about your dear Nawaz and his govt. :)
Of course because they are a political opponents. But they dont spare their partners PTI as well and issue disciplining statements every second day.#DostDostNaRaha

Of course because they are a political opponents. But they dont spare their partners PTI as well and issue disciplining statements every second day.#DostDostNaRaha

Well They Gotta still stick near to PML-N somehow..so they try to stay in the middle..

I agree...Thats why i don't like it anymore..
I am seeing some Positive Outlook under Current Amir Siraj-ul-Haq. They are trying to built Public Connection at least in KPK and also among Pashtuns so in future they would definitely give tough Competition to PTI in KPK.

I am seeing some Positive Outlook under Current Amir Siraj-ul-Haq. They are trying to built Public Connection at least in KPK and also among Pashtuns so in future they would definitely give tough Competition to PTI in KPK.

Challenging PTI in KPK will either be easy or very difficult..it all depends on PTI's output at the end of its term in the province

Challenging PTI in KPK will either be easy or very difficult..it all depends on PTI's output at the end of its term in the province
That is the main point here PTI is not fully concentrating in development or at least presenting the development of KPK rather spending all their money on Dharnas and Jalsas thinking that every year is Election year. That needs to be stopped and PTI should give full Concentration to KPK so that they can at least present their Constructive efforts in front of Pakistan.

bloody two faced double crosser.
how?

he was blamed originally by nawaz league that he planned the attack but thats not evident from the call
as for call with MQM? well PTI's biggest bitter rival is Nawaz league that had his workers shot and still that didnt stop PTI to talk to them.

there is nothing controversial here I was expecting something interesting or masala ..
disappointed really want my 2 minutes back because I had to suffer the forced advertisement before the video
@Leader explain how PTI is exposed here?

how?

he was blamed originally by nawaz league that he planned the attack but thats not evident from the call
as for call with MQM? well PTI's biggest bitter rival is Nawaz league that had his workers shot and still that didnt stop PTI to talk to them.

there is nothing controversial here I was expecting something interesting or masala ..
disappointed really want my 2 minutes back because I had to suffer the forced advertisement before the video
@Leader explain how PTI is exposed here?

oh bhai PTI to har baat par expose he ho jatee hae.. :lol:

One project which u can say its visible in KPK!
Every thing is just in Advertisements that all!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom