What's new

Sex scandal: No name mentioned but Imran insists it was about him

Not worth discussion, try again chacha patwari @hasnain0099
Phir zananiyon ke tarha bur bur shuru ho gay tum. Yeh khabar main ny sirf post ke hay, I don't endorse its being true or false. Author ney bhee yahi kaha hay key Zanani Khan nay zananiyon ke tarha shoor machya hua hay eventhough uska naam bhee nahi liya gaya.

Phir zananiyon ke tarha bur bur shuru ho gay tum. Yeh khabar main ny sirf post ke hay, I don't endorse its being true or false. Author ney bhee yahi kaha hay key Zanani Khan nay zananiyon ke tarha shoor machya hua hay eventhough uska naam bhee nahi liya gaya.
mian manshaa, is quite related to nawaz, then its seems its nawaz,s fault hiding london:woot:
no names mentioned:woot::cheers::cheers:

You posted it, you could have posted something constructive instead. Now no need to do belly dance.. :lol:

You posted it, you could have posted something constructive instead. Now no need to do belly dance.. :lol:
I dont think posts have to do with being constructive. If something doesn't suit you, have a look and move on. Its not that hard....

How much does the OP get paid by the Al Sharif family?
As much as the commentor being paid by his masters in Germany and UK....

zananiyon k tarah chugli aur gebaat tu app kar rahay hain

I dont think posts have to do with being constructive. If something doesn't suit you, have a look and move on. Its not that hard....

Stop acting like everyone's mom dear. You started this thread to troll and malign IK, there are other hell of a things out there which can be shared here for the sake of discussion. But you still chose to drop to such low and post crap stuff against a renouned politician. And on top of that, now you are giving sanity lectures to others. Grow up Sir.

Stop acting like everyone's mom dear. You started this thread to troll and malign IK, there are other hell of a things out there which can be shared here for the sake of discussion. But you still chose to drop to such low and post crap stuff against a renouned politician. And on top of that, now you are giving sanity lectures to others. Grow up Sir.
This what going on here? Hardly find few threads for discussion all are malign to each other party or leaders: take the heat :

You used to be a good poster friend. But it seems that you have lost it.

No need to get into this mud slinging. I am a PTI voter and support IK but it does not mean I should justify their every action and call names to NS/SS. It was understandable during elections but it does not serve any purpose now.

Rise above your party affiliations and post decent stuff. Stop taking every comment / accusation hurled at PML-N so seriously. It will only make your blood boil. Same goes for PTI supporters.

Though i agree with you but you Gov needs to under stand that, they need to act responsibly now, we are moving towards a democratic system in the country, Information Minister has been acting like a child lately, just go through his past few statements, on any topic. This is what i like about interior minister, how he presents and handles media.
Such politics will ruin the system

Wasn't imran khan known to be a big playboy before he entered politics?

You used to be a good poster friend. But it seems that you have lost it.

No need to get into this mud slinging. I am a PTI voter and support IK but it does not mean I should justify their every action and call names to NS/SS. It was understandable during elections but it does not serve any purpose now.

Rise above your party affiliations and post decent stuff. Stop taking every comment / accusation hurled at PML-N so seriously. It will only make your blood boil. Same goes for PTI supporters.
I really don't mind most of the posters here, but some special people deserve some sobering so I give it to them-to some extent- You can't treat everybody equally.

Just like someone is so lost in his self perceived self-righteousness..
P:S.I am well placed and earn handsomely Alhamdulillah. I don't drive taxies or work on pizza shops or delivery services as most of English desi crowd here. :)
but still been paid by, IMF loans took by noora league?lolzzz
hamey bhi pataa hai, london mey mansions kiss tarah bantein hain?lolzzx

Back
Top Bottom