What's new

Leaked audio: Telephonic conversation between Arif Alvi & Imran Khan after PTV attack

what a insane peace of crap this guy is .....Imran khan the disparate bloody a** Hole...his vision has nothing but to seat on prime minister seat he is responsible for 180 children deaths in his province while he didn't wait 1 month to get him self married....A complete fail PTI the day will be the most horrifying when these idiots come in to power ALAAH na kerey Ameen ....

Last edited:
I Understand your Frustration Bro but all those Images were of 1990s and you know the outcome of that period to Nawaz Sharif as well.

So Would Imran Khan end up in the same way as Nawaz Sharif endup due to his 1990s Activities is the REAL QUESTION.

O bhai kis se baat kar rahay ho :lol: wo "summun-bukmun-ummun" hai ... Woh sirf post karega ... Kab karega ... Kiya karega ... Ussay ye nahi pata :omghaha:

Last edited:
Lol what? This call doesn't prove anything sahib..does this prove IK was behind the PTV attack? he was inviting all parties to join PTI dharna at that point..but they refused.. as i said its a lame attempt to drag MQM out of the limelight..its common knowledge that their calls were being tapped by PML-N during that fierce battle...i wouldn't be surprised if more conversations were leaked..
Btw PTI had a call for 35 punctures as well....woh wali call kahan hai? ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen another LEAK and this time its big time. Listan to him 1:00 of this video especially.

Can't watch right now, internet is low on my cell where I'm now! What is about?

I know that is old but what are your views regarding the contents???

My Views..? well he isn't talking about the Army in general but those few corrupt generals who take us bloody civilians as their slaves..this was quite evident during the Musharraf era and also during Zia's..

My Views..? well he isn't talking about the Army in general but those few corrupt generals who take us bloody civilians as their slaves..this was quite evident during the Musharraf era and also during Zia's
Are you sure he was talking about Musharraf and Zia and their Close Aids during their tenure or about Generals during his DHarna Time Span???

Are you sure he was talking about Musharraf and Zia and their Close Aids during their tenure or about Generals during his DHarna Time Span???
Yes.. during his politics he only faced a single martial law, he's spoken against military rules with Musharraf's era as an example many times..that how he regrets agreeing to Musharraf's referendum and being involved in it for some time.. also mentioned Zia in his conversations also.. I see no reason why a Patriot like IK would blindly criticize the whole army without being specific..

The problem with PTI is that Imran Khan is an extreme nut case, a habitual back tracker and a confident liar. All those kids that follow him want nothing more than naach gaana and moj masti but that is not how Nations are built......and neither is that any direction that we wish to take Pakistan in.

The wosrt thing about all this is that PTI will fall at the feet of Altaf Hussain whenever it suits their need and when they are done, well we all know what happens next..........

Back
Top Bottom