What's new

Leaked audio: Telephonic conversation between Arif Alvi & Imran Khan after PTV attack

how?

he was blamed originally by nawaz league that he planned the attack but thats not evident from the call
as for call with MQM? well PTI's biggest bitter rival is Nawaz league that had his workers shot and still that didnt stop PTI to talk to them.

there is nothing controversial here I was expecting something interesting or masala ..
disappointed really want my 2 minutes back because I had to suffer the forced advertisement before the video
@Leader explain how PTI is exposed here?
He promotes and allies with extremists while claiming to be representing the liberals. Thats how!

how?

he was blamed originally by nawaz league that he planned the attack but thats not evident from the call
as for call with MQM? well PTI's biggest bitter rival is Nawaz league that had his workers shot and still that didnt stop PTI to talk to them.

there is nothing controversial here I was expecting something interesting or masala ..
disappointed really want my 2 minutes back because I had to suffer the forced advertisement before the video
@Leader explain how PTI is exposed here?
STAY TUNNED MORE TO COME,as per your demand sir .

Back
Top Bottom