What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

All over the world developing countries are taking help and cooperation with India be it Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Brazil, Russia, or even china but now its only (some people in) pakistan that have some problems.

It shows why pakistan is at the present state. :rolleyes:

I think those pakistanis who are opposing this are the real reason behind pakistan's problem.
:agree:

If a country is doing something better than you and offers their assistance, why not take advantage? Only a fool would deny a better product/service for their country regardless of said countries religious affiliation/s

What is the nature of help? Any other news paper reporting?

If a country is doing something better than you and offers their assistance, why not take advantage? Only a fool would deny a better product/service for their country regardless of said countries religious affiliation/s

All what is required next is some drivers!

Please, explain.... all Indian officials declare Pakistan as dangerous country but are most keen to get Pakistani visa!

I think Salman Bashir is going to take the role of Hussain Haqqani.

FFS, why try and re-invent the wheel?Take advice from those who have been there and done it, if Pakistan wants to wastes its time and precious resources on trying to emulate other BRTS fine, it is no skin off India's nose but it is the Pakistan/Lahore govt that is reaching out to India.

Some Pakistanis here need to learn to be gracious and humble or you can stay in the 1900s.

Please, explain.... all Indian officials declare Pakistan as dangerous country but are most keen to get Pakistani visa!

Similarly there are plenty of Indian buisnmen in Afghanistan and Africa, regardless of danger money is money!

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

:woot: :woot:

Who says Indians are most keen to take pak visa :cheesy: :fie:

Its just the news saying "Dr Nasir Javed, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) the Urban Unit of Lahore" is keen to get help from Idnia.

Its pakistani that is keen not any Indian, read and then speak. :angel:

And if u don't like what that pakistani have said blow him or sue him he is your own citizen. :rolleyes:

US may tell you the same...

US can't do that. You know why? :D

0612-talks-pakistan-nato-supply-route_full_600.jpg

Who says Indians are most keen to take pak visa :cheesy: :fie:

Its just the news saying "Dr Nasir Javed, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) the Urban Unit of Lahore" is keen to get help from Idnia.

Its pakistani that is keen not any Indian, read and then speak. :angel:

And if u don't like what that pakistani have said blow him or sue him he is your own citizen. :rolleyes:

Every day Pakistan is issuing thousands of visa to Indians, without there interest of course.

Considering that was the main reason for Pakistan/India coming into being, I would say so. Religion has always been the main differentiation between the two.

By this logic China "The biggest non muslim nation on earth" should be our biggest enemy but that's not the case, China is currently the most friendly nation to Pakistan.

In short, Religion is not the problem here the real problem is Pakistan-India dispute.

Get the bhartis out of Pakistan. This is sickening.

Get over of your India biased sickening habits….people like you will keep screaming their own agenda of hatred all through their life but there is other class of people, who actually form the majority and they want peace and progress at any cost unlike you!!

Jeez dont understand what the big issue here...................If Lahore BRT becomes a success it benefit Lahore in the end !!!..........

China neither has the same geosocial issues nor the same structural systems like pakistan.........hence ahmedabad BRT is more sutiable !!.....................Or else if pak can invest lot of money into it....they can go for MEtro like dubai beijing or Delhi.

Ego in development is self defeating...............

Say no to Indian drivers for Lahore buses.

Alright lets face it whether it be India or Pakistan. We both are in deep $hit, and development is the only way out of it. If you keep turning down help offer there is no way you gonna succeed.

I don't like China, but I respect their work ethic and their business ideals. Even though India doesn't like China, it still takes help from it because China has been through what India is going through now. And whom better to take help from then someone who has experience in this issue. China has the world's largest population yet look at their cities and infrastructure. It speaks volume, and I am glad that India is taking help from China in planning out the new city development.

Rather than being B*tchy about it take help from where it comes from. Other wise you would end up empty handed.

Back
Top Bottom