What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

I'm against globalization, and for good reason.

This is terrible news.

awsome, that is why Pakistan and North Korea ki itni banti hai...:rofl:

Both backward nations living in 1990s completely against modernisation and development. Have fun bro.

awsome, that is what Pakistan and North Korea ki itni banti hai...:rofl:

Both backward nations living in 1990s completely against modernisation and development. Have fun bro.

Look at the United States, and look at Iran. Those countries should be model for Pakistan. I hate the fact that we are dependent on anyone for anything.

Look at the United States, and look at Iran. Those countries should be model for Pakistan. I hate the fact that we are dependent on anyone for anything.
Loll america is the most globalised country in the world and Iran is sufferring right now because its contacts and relations with the most economically developed countries are being cutt offff. Dont be an idiot. Pakistan watches our movies and eats our food. Millions of Pakistanis today are dependent on India for health care. Soon you guys will drive our cars and drive on roads on designed by us. Get it in your head.

Brilliant idea! Let's use the most globalized country in the world as an example of being a self reliant country!

iblltntzSctfyP.gif

Exactly what i have been saying for days. These indians are sly, they know that can't invade Pakistan through a military confrontation because......t.” [Noble Quran 24:63][/SIZE][/I][/B]

I think its time for you and your ilk to wake up, 7th century ended a while ago....:coffee:

Good development though, these Lahoris may be easier to befriend given the cultural ties, then we can later extend to rest of pakistan, slowoly but surely.

NaMo is the Man!!!

Loll america is the most globalised country in the world and Iran is sufferring right now because its contacts and relations with the most economically developed countries are being cutt offff. Dont be an idiot. Pakistan watches our movies and eats our food. Millions of Pakistanis today are dependent on India for health care. Soon you guys will drive our cars and drive on roads on designed by us. Get it in your head.

I spit on India. I grow my own food on my farm, and we own a Japanese vehicle.

I'll support my own countrymen any day of the week than relying on products that are imported and services that are outsourced.

Thank you come again.

Brilliant idea! Let's use the most globalized country in the world as an example of being a self reliant country!

iblltntzSctfyP.gif

Please tell me what the definition of globalized is?

No country on Earth is completely self-reliant, but when basic infrastructure is outsourced to another nation, then that is is a major problem.

Go ahead.

Lahore is having an open heart surgery, so many traffic blocks

Last edited by a moderator:
I spit on India. I grow my own food on my farm, and we own a Japanese vehicle.

I'll support my own countrymen any day of the week than relying on products that are imported and services that are outsourced.

Thank you come again.

Please tell me what the definition of globalized is?

Go ahead.
seems you rely on rehman malik and zardari a lot..............:D

Back
Top Bottom