What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

5018795998_05dd10deb5.jpg

Keep it and keep it moving. :rofl:
Kya halat kar di hai dono kameeno ne mil ke kaka jutt ki.............:angry:

The torch bearers of eternal animosity towards india and hindus in general, must revisit the opinions of a man called mohd ali jinnah.

Lahore's planning is a disaster. The current route was supposed to be built for underground railway metro. PML-N and PPP have ruined it. They are producing random jigsaw puzzles to get ready for next election....

Lahore's planning is a disaster. The current route was supposed to be built for underground railway metro. PML-N and PPP have ruined it. They are producing random jigsaw puzzles to get ready for next election....

LOl that really looks like a disaster. Pakistan is not yet ready for metros. U need stability and massive planning for that.
More disaster is those 1970s looking bikes. Come on man, it sucks Pakistani teenagers are driving such bikes.

LOl that really looks like a disaster. Pakistan is not yet ready for metros. U need stability and massive planning for that.
More disaster is those 1970s looking bikes. Come on man, it sucks Pakistani teenagers are driving such bikes.

:blah::blah:

What is it in your country? All i see is a pile of sh!t on one hand, and a Mercades on the other. First fix your disparity issues then talk to others...... :wave:

P.S Hey after all you people that have more poor people than all of African continent. :lol:

What is it in your country? All i see is a pile of sh!t on one hand, and a Mercades on the other. First fix your disparity issues then talk to others...... :wave:

P.S Hey after all you people that have more poor people than all of African continent. :lol:

You will only see **** if your mind is full of ****. Anyways congrats for another failure Lahore Brts.

You will only see **** if your mind is full of ****. Anyways congrats for another failure Lahore Brts.

Atleast i criticize where things are going wrong in my country. You guys are not in the mood to accept your own. I hope your ego won't get you too far. good luck....

People like these deserve no better. No point in trying to help them out.

Its better to let them destroy their country and see them run around with a begging bowl, because they cannot get rid of the vitriolic hatred imbibed in them.

It's work in progress.

P.S. your country has more bigots than rest of the world :lol:

I dont know what is the "enemy" thing in it. We import Buses and metro trains from China in some places. We dont start chest thumping.

Can pathetic Lahore and it's mayor and Governor of Punjab not get work done by themselves? Lahore was already receiving help from Istanbul's mayor what else do they need?

Defeats the purpose of having your own nation.

What's next?

We slowly get absorbed into India?

:disagree:

Cha ..Cha...Why are you getting so worked up it just understand the system...you can always better it.

India should fix her poverty problems before trying to help a country where citizens live better than most Indian citizens

Railway metro is too costly and imagine if some retard blow himself up in a metro, that would be a major loss, so BRT is good for now, metro can be looked onto in the future

Back
Top Bottom