What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

All over the world developing countries are taking help and cooperation with India be it Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Brazil, Russia, or even china but now its only (some people in) pakistan that have some problems.

It shows why pakistan is at the present state. :rolleyes:

I think those pakistanis who are opposing this are the real reason behind pakistan's problem.
:agree:

who is taking help from India in china and Malaysia for Metros? as well as i know Malaysian companies have contract for many Indian projects? or you wanna give it a twist by replacing India with Malaysia?

PEMUDAH Official Portal - Malaysian Companies Capable of Securing Infrastructure Projects In India
MALAYSIA IN DISCUSSIONS TO SECURE MAJOR PROJECTS IN INDIA, BANGLADESH AND EAST AFRICA - Yahoo! News Malaysia

Who is building the Mumbai Mono rail? or Scomi company is also from India and Mumbai is in Malaysia? :smokin:

Kindly think before you speak thats the difference between humans and animals

I dont know what is the "enemy" thing in it. We import Buses and metro trains from China in some places. We dont start chest thumping.

Neither we do. Its pure business and nothing wrong in doing business with an enemy even as long as it does not hurt one's own interests

Thəorətic Muslim;3392097 said:
What happened with the Istanbul model?

Too sophisticated?

May be our corrupt politicians dint see any chance of Kickbacks in that projects so they preffered going to their bhaibands across

Neither we do. Its pure business and nothing wrong in doing business with an enemy even as long as it does not hurt one's own interests

i am totally agree with RAZpak when they took help from malaysia and other foreign countries why we cant take help from them directly. we can coordinate with india only in that cases when no other one have that technology which indians have . which is false in this case.

so i am totally disagree to take help from india in your basic infrastructure which is going to be used by miilions annualy and while reading indian slogans on them

i am totally agree with RAZpak when they took help from malaysia and other foreign countries why we cant take help from them directly. we can coordinate with india only in that cases when no other one have that technology which indians have . which is false in this case.

so i am totally disagree to take help from india in your basic infrastructure which is going to be used by miilions annualy and while reading indian slogans on them

you think lahore BRTS are going to develop nuke weapons ?? ..........its the model that is goingto be followed not ..indian buses !!!.............indian slogans !! huh are you high ??

you think lahore BRTS are going to develop nuke weapons ?? ..........its the model that is goingto be followed not ..indian buses !!!.............indian slogans !! huh are you high ??

Look like you are more high than me.. read again

I already wrote when other more developed and reliable countries are here than why INDIA ? any reason or you are more better than turky malaysia or china?

Your logic is flawed, last time I checked China was never a part of India. Pakistan and India are the same people, same bloodlines, etc. They split India and Pakistan was born due to the clash of religious rights from Muslims and Hindus. They still fight today as result of that.

Lol, where did i said china was a part of india? :lol:

And you said Pakistan-India is a religious problem, i denied that because its not a religious problem even indian muslims don't like Pakistanis and Pakistanis do not have anything against any religion, Pakistan-India problem is purely national problem.

Pakistan was born due to religious fight but today the main reason of our dispute is kashmir not religion.

Look like you are more high than me.. read again

I already wrote when other more developed and reliable countries are here than why INDIA ? any reason or you are more better than turky malaysia or china?

there is a reason whyahmedabad is a better choice in regards to lahore

Geosocial similarities
similar structural systems and city indicators

Who is building the Mumbai Mono rail? or Scomi company is also from India and Mumbai is in Malaysia? :smokin:
Scomi is supplying the rakes and the construction is done by LT :cheesy:

Completed Projects in Malaysia by IRCON
Construction of PELABUHAN TANJUNG- PELEPAS- JOHAR rail link in MALAYSIA (1999- 2002)- US$ 121 Million
Rehabilitation of 327 Kms. track (Mtr. Gauge) from PALOH to SINGAPORE & from SLIM RIVER to SEREMBAN MAIN LINE in MALAYSIA (1988-1994)- US$ 70 Million
Double tracking of KL PORT KLANG railway line (including spur line to SUBANG and SENTUL) in MALAYSIA (1991-1994)- US$ 66 Million
Double tracking of RAWANG SEREMBAN railway line in MALAYSIA (1990- 1994)- US$ 62 Million
Construction of railway bridges, road over bridges and underpasses on KAJANG SEREMBAN section in MALAYSIA (1991-1994)- US$ 16 Million
Construction of railway bridges, road over bridges and underpasses on RAWANG KAJANG section in MALAYSIA (1991-1994)- US$ 6 Million
Widening of railway tunnel near SEREMBAN in MALAYSIA (1994-1995)- US$ 4 Million
Track linking from PORT KLANG to PULAU INDAH in MALAYSIA (1997-1999)- US$ 4 Million
Construction of railway culverts and box pushing on NILAI SEREMBAN section in MALAYSIA (1994- 1995)-US$ 4 Million
Track works at KUALA LUMPUR central station (1999-2001)-RM 14.3 Million
Track Rehabilitation project, Malaysia -
(A) Track rehabilitaion in Taiping-Bukit Merha section 309.81 Million.
(B) Track rehabilitation in Pedang Rengus-Sungai Siput section 150.25 Million.
(C) Track rehabilitation in Sumgai Siput-Ipoh section 152.67 Million.
(D) Track rehabilitation in Bukit Merah-Parit Buntar section 152.67 Million.
(E) Track rehabilitation in Parit Buntar-Bukit Mertajam section 0.90 Million.
Lease and Maintenance of YDM4 locomotives (15 Nos locomotives from Jan 07 to Dec 07) Rs. 151.59 Million.

On going Projects in Malaysia
Design, construction, completion, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the doulbe track project between Seremban and Gemas - Rs. 40840 Million

who is taking help from India in china and Malaysia for Metros? as well as i know Malaysian companies have contract for many Indian projects? or you wanna give it a twist by replacing India with Malaysia?

PEMUDAH Official Portal - Malaysian Companies Capable of Securing Infrastructure Projects In India
MALAYSIA IN DISCUSSIONS TO SECURE MAJOR PROJECTS IN INDIA, BANGLADESH AND EAST AFRICA - Yahoo! News Malaysia

First of all I was talking about India's help and cooperation been sought by the developing countries from all over the world nit specific to the railways.

But i will advise you not to rant if you have the zero knowledge of the subject you are talking.

Now spoon feeding for you, Indian govt. owned Railways have completed many projects in Malaysia in last 21 years. :woot:

Following is the list of work completed by Indian Railways in Malaysia

MALAYSIA

Construction of PELABUHAN TANJUNG- PELEPAS- JOHAR rail link in MALAYSIA (1999- 2002)- US$ 121 Million
Rehabilitation of 327 Kms. track (Mtr. Gauge) from PALOH to SINGAPORE & from SLIM RIVER to SEREMBAN MAIN LINE in MALAYSIA (1988-1994)- US$ 70 Million
Double tracking of KL PORT KLANG railway line (including spur line to SUBANG and SENTUL) in MALAYSIA (1991-1994)- US$ 66 Million
Double tracking of RAWANG SEREMBAN railway line in MALAYSIA (1990- 1994)- US$ 62 Million
Construction of railway bridges, road over bridges and underpasses on KAJANG SEREMBAN section in MALAYSIA (1991-1994)- US$ 16 Million
Construction of railway bridges, road over bridges and underpasses on RAWANG KAJANG section in MALAYSIA (1991-1994)- US$ 6 Million
Widening of railway tunnel near SEREMBAN in MALAYSIA (1994-1995)- US$ 4 Million
Track linking from PORT KLANG to PULAU INDAH in MALAYSIA (1997-1999)- US$ 4 Million
Construction of railway culverts and box pushing on NILAI SEREMBAN section in MALAYSIA (1994- 1995)-US$ 4 Million
Track works at KUALA LUMPUR central station (1999-2001)-RM 14.3 Million
Track Rehabilitation project, Malaysia -
(A) Track rehabilitaion in Taiping-Bukit Merha section 309.81 Million.
(B) Track rehabilitation in Pedang Rengus-Sungai Siput section 150.25 Million.
(C) Track rehabilitation in Sumgai Siput-Ipoh section 152.67 Million.
(D) Track rehabilitation in Bukit Merah-Parit Buntar section 152.67 Million.
(E) Track rehabilitation in Parit Buntar-Bukit Mertajam section 0.90 Million.
Lease and Maintenance of YDM4 locomotives (15 Nos locomotives from Jan 07 to Dec 07) Rs. 151.59 Million.

Following is the Indian Railways ongoing project in MALAYSIA

Design, construction, completion, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the doulbe track project between Seremban and Gemas - Rs. 40840 Million

IRCON - Content

We have completed many important railways projects in Malasia in record time like building about 50 kms of rail lines between Kuala Lumpur and Portklong in Malaysia in record time.

IRCON bags major railway project in Malaysia

Next time do some research to save the embarrassment.
:wave:

All over the world developing countries are taking help and cooperation with India be it Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Brazil, Russia, or even china but now its only (some people in) pakistan that have some problems.

It shows why pakistan is at the present state. :rolleyes:

I think those pakistanis who are opposing this are the real reason behind pakistan's problem.
:agree:

Our politicians feeling pity for the common man and doing something good for the common man, my foot.

The kickbacks by getting help from India is just too tempting to let it go. Indians are known to have scandals and kickbacks in everything by any politician.

An Indian Construction company Dodsal Engineering and constructions is awarded with constructing National Railway in UAE

GCC rail network moves closer to reality : Dubai metro

http://dubaimetro.eu/business-and-jobs/8969/indian-italian-firms-win-uae-rail-deal

you have already been introduced to IRCON i presume.

Railway metro is too costly and imagine if some retard blow himself up in a metro, that would be a major loss, so BRT is good for now, metro can be looked onto in the future

on the cost of ring road they could have easily built metro train i dnt think so ring road is having massive traffic except band road rest of road is just a wastage of money .. cost of ring road is more then 100 billion rupee

Keeping in mind similarities between demography, it is a good case study.
A self sustaining business model is something that has to be looked into as well and in this regards only the ones running such a transit system would be helpful to us.
Despite our issues with each other, one cannot deny that India and Pakistan have a lot of common problems.

Keeping in mind similarities between demography, it is a good case study.
A self sustaining business model is something that has to be looked into as well and in this regards only the ones running such a transit system would be helpful to us.
Despite our issues with each other, one cannot deny that India and Pakistan have a lot of common problems.

Fortunately politicians (servants of the common man) instead of solving the problems that were created by them for the common man are making sure that they create new ones that India has.

Back
Top Bottom