What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

Get the bhartis out of Pakistan. This is sickening.

RazPak why you are getting mad at reading this news and behaving as of India is one who is requesting your country to take the system, also I don't understand what do you mean "Get the bhartis out of Pakistan." as of we Indians are flocking to your F....g country for your favour!!!, RazPak no need to abuse others when you are taking help from them, if you don't need any help then stop it from your end, for your information every year scores of patients form Pakistan come to India for medical treatment which speaks volume about India and the development we have attained now in many fields...we are not bigot like you, because even though China is our competitor we are importing rail coaches from China for our Mumbai metro system...

Every country gives a genuine effort to improve so nothing special about your country neither any reason Not to see your own scum

But this schizhophrenic attitude does keep you away from developing. In this process you guyz even submit yourselves to super powers. Eg: USA and China.

My only point is if you guyz try giving genuine indigenous efforts, no country wud ever get a reason to dictate you. not today not in da future.

We all know, USA's dependency has made u a scum. Suppose if this unwanted pressure from USA wasnt there, where wud you guyz have been today?

Jesus, and Pakistani members say it is Indians who are full of hate for others-not so judging by this thread!!

The Ahemdabad BRTS is one of the best such systems in operation in the world and it is sensible that the Lahore govt looked to them and not others in India which are not quite up to the standard of this one. If you were to actually look into the Ahemdabad BRTS you would want it in Lahore- it is world class and has won numourous GLOBAL awards and recognition.

+all those posting or talking about wanting a metro or underground system, India can help in this regard too-Delhi Metro is one of the finest such systems on earth by 2017/20 it will be the 2nd largest metro on earth and is easily on of the most advanced streaks ahead of the famed London and NY undergrounds. But be honest does Lahore/Pakistan have $8-20 BILLION to set up such a system? I'd think not.

But this schizhophrenic attitude does keep you away from developing. In this process you guyz even submit yourselves to super powers. Eg: USA and China.

My only point is if you guyz try giving genuine indigenous efforts, no country wud ever get a reason to dictate you. not today not in da future.

We all know, USA's dependency has made u a scum. Suppose if this unwanted pressure from USA wasnt there, where wud you guyz have been today?

You are exhibiting schizhophrenic attitude viz a viz US-Pak, China-Pak relations. That should be none of your business since you guys despite your desire can not have the same importance as we have viz a viz CARs and Afghanistan.

Now coming to the topic and your point of genuine indigenous efforts, how genuine indigenous efforts India gave in the start ?

It has to be based on someone else's experties and then move forward.

anyway Nothing wrong if Pakistan spend money and buy experties for improving transportation even it be from India or Israel

That is what I would like to see.

Pakistan has had more than enough opportunities to better itself. I mean our leadership has always been a hindrance, but resources have never been an issue.

PIA was once one of the top airlines of the world, and now look at it today. It was not from the lack of know how, but mismanagement.

Even though I appreciate efforts from friendly countries like Turkey in the development of Lahore, I'm still not in favor.

We as a nation need to influence our own system in terms of governance, culture, and infrastructure.

I believe our problems may be similar to other nations, but are also unique only to us.

It's time for Pakistan to get it's act together and stand up instead of constantly being on an IV drip.

You joker … Why don’t you become a leader in Pakistan…Could you please let us know what you did for your own country till date…except shouting on forums and India Bashing...

China is Not our enemy

You said the same thin in 50's and 60's regarding USA............

iam always shocked by the laxity of Pak govt regardin control of vital sector.......................Telecom sector ..how could it control be with foriegn investors !!...same with the ports !!.partnership are needed in such ventures not complete control........

Pakistan as a nation has no moral values or dignity. Pretty soon the nation will resort to selling their mothers sisters and daughters! Not criticizing Indian infrastructure but whats the point of gaining independence when Pakistan wants to Indiafy everything from social life to governance? I think only Pakistan will prove in coming years that independence was unnecessary!

Pakistan as a nation has no moral values or dignity. Pretty soon the nation will resort to selling their mothers sisters and daughters! Not criticizing Indian infrastructure but whats the point of gaining independence when Pakistan wants to Indiafy everything from social life to governance? I think only Pakistan will prove in coming years that independence was unnecessary!

What's the problem in taking help? After all we will benefit from it.

Get the bhartis out of Pakistan. This is sickening.

Defeats the purpose of having your own nation.

What's next?

We slowly get absorbed into India?

:disagree:

And yet you seem to have no qualms with living in the US despite all the anti Israel/US propaganda you spout? Hypocrite much?

All over the world developing countries are taking help and cooperation with India be it Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Brazil, Russia, or even china but now its only (some people in) pakistan that have some problems.

It shows why pakistan is at the present state. :rolleyes:

I think those pakistanis who are opposing this are the real reason behind pakistan's problem.
:agree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom