What's new

Lahore to get Indian help for bus system

Schizophrenia at its best. Some reason why Pakistan is no less than scum. Worst thing is its not even trying to get better. thats the least expected.

By your logic India is a bigger scum than Pakistan.

We can afford a good system if not the best and it is wrong to say that good affordable system is only available in India.

We boast of Pakistani professionals around the world are this and that, and in the end we cannot use our very own resources which are more than enough to solve the mess Paksitan is in every aspect, not just limited to transport, health care, education, employment

Bhatti lets have a small example. India and Indians are known for cooking and producing delicious food as well as masalas but still Pakistani Shaan Masalas are a hit there, there must be something about it otherwise they would not have gone for it.

Going for experties from other countries including India for some projects for quality work is not a bad idea.

I would say if we can have help from Israel even in some areas of development we must go for it

The primary reason why the West does well is that they trade locally in the neighborhood. and fight overseas.

We in Asia do the opposite - we fight locally and trade with the furthest nation possible.

Some responses on this thread validate the mindset.

By your logic India is a bigger scum than Pakistan.

By my logic, India WAS a scum. But now its trying to improve itself. Its giving genuine efforts to do so. And thats what seperates India and Pakistan. Hope you got my point. ;)

By my logic, India WAS a scum. But now its trying to improve itself. Its giving genuine efforts to do so. And thats what seperates India and Pakistan. Hope you got my point. ;)

Every country gives a genuine effort to improve so nothing special about your country neither any reason Not to see your own scum

The Punch line did it for me -
"1350000 (One lakh 35 Thousand) people commute in only 102 Buses. W.O.W.. :)

Captain Amrinder Singh te Badal , Sun lao te sharam karo.
(Captain and Badal , Shame on you)

This can also be implemented in Patiala , Ludhiana , Jallandhar and Amritsar . besides other States.

Like it or not we are neighbours, asking for help to improve lives of your countrymen doesn't make you look small. It's all in the mind.

Is there no country on the whole planet other than India? There are tens which have a better transport system than India has
Actually by the end of this decade, we will have atleast one within those top 5 cities with best transport systems.

Bhatti lets have a small example. India and Indians are known for cooking and producing delicious food as well as masalas but still Pakistani Shaan Masalas are a hit there, there must be something about it otherwise they would not have gone for it.
If you are trying to prove that Pakistani products are superior because they sell in India you are wrong. Most of these products sell because they are considered 'different' , 'Pakistani', so people always try them.

But i do agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with learning from the rest of the world. We took lessons from China and Japan in building our Metro. We had immense challenges because of the specific nature of the subcontinent while building the metro systems and had to spend money to adapt them after operationalizing them. Pakistan has an advantage, since conditions are similar b/w both nations, Pakistan can learn from the lessons India had to find out the hard way. It works out cheaper for you.

If you are trying to prove that Pakistani products are superior because they sell in India you are wrong. Most of these products sell because they are considered 'different' , 'Pakistani', so people always try them.

:laugh: you can not absorb a small fact about Pakistani products and you guys were snubbing Pakistani member when he had shown "insecurity" over bus project.

i see you are equally insecure over just a Masala product

Pakistan & India has similar climatic & geographical conditions. Hence it would be wise if better systems from one nation should be tried or learned by other country.
Learning from every good neighbour & improving our own country is much more beneficial than cursing each others & competing in each other's messes.

But i do agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with learning from the rest of the world. We took lessons from China and Japan in building our Metro. We had immense challenges because of the specific nature of the subcontinent while building the metro systems and had to spend money to adapt them after operationalizing them. Pakistan has an advantage, since conditions are similar b/w both nations, Pakistan can learn from the lessons India had to find out the hard way. It works out cheaper for you.

No Boss , some of Pakistani Masala/Spices are not only different but kind of superior to our indian stuff if you are Chicken dishes lover. Try few pakistanis spices I know you will end up thanking me soon.

:laugh: you can not absorb a small fact about Pakistani products and you guys were snubbing Pakistani member when he had shown "insecurity" over bus project.

There is nothing insecurity or anything as you are concluding & laughing at.
some people comment or give their views without trying themselves or without having proper experience... also sometimes few people have different likes or tastes they can be exception to views of majorities.

You didnt get me then mate. I was talking about a general perspective. There is novelty value as well. Its in Pakistan as well as India. Ofcourse there can and must be many products manufactured there that are better!

No Boss , some of Pakistani Masala/Spices are not only different but kind of superior to our indian stuff if you are Chicken dishes lover. Try few pakistanis spices I know you will end up thanking me soon.
I have tried shaan. Liked the mutton korma. Didnt like the Chicken masala's.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom