What's new

Lahore roundabout sparks battle of identity in Pakistan

why are you not mentioning the word

I will tell you.. He fought for the freedom of India.. Fought against the British in this country not from a neighboring country..

He was also not doing any lip service and send others to do his bidding..

Let Hafieez do all these and then we can compare him with Bhagat Singh..

Till then Hafeez is a religious bigot and a bloody terrorist and he cant never reach the same level as Bhagat Singh

we know very much what he fought for.

HS is also supporting the same Idea of freedom against foreign occupation viz a viz Indian occupied Kashmir.

HS is not fighting a freedom movement.. He is only working for his religion not for Kashimiries.. Otherwise Kashmiri Pandits wouldnt have killed by his followers.. Shame on you supporting a religious terrorist..

PS: Show me where he fight against Indian forces? All he is doing is lip services.. Coward!! Hiding in some other country and sending some radicals to do his bid.. Some freedom fighter he is!!

I will tell you.. He fought for the freedom of India.. Fought against the British in this country not from a neighboring country..

He was also not doing any lip service and send others to do his bidding..

Let Hafieez do all these and then we can compare him with Bhagat Singh..

Till then Hafeez is a religious bigot and a bloody terrorist and he cant never reach the same level as Bhagat Singh

HS is not fighting a freedom movement.. He is only working for his religion not for Kashimiries.. Otherwise Kashmiri Pandits wouldnt have killed by his followers.. Shame on you supporting a religious terrorist..

PS: Show me where he fight against Indian forces? All he is doing is lip services.. Coward!! Hiding in some other country and sending some radicals to do his bid.. Some freedom fighter he is!!

Leaders are supposed to lead freedom fighters.

Goes to show how Pakistanis are growing more intolerant with time. Evan a roundabout can't be named after a non Muslim now

At least they didn't destroy a whole mosque or a temple or such religious facilities...or rape a few hundred women in Kashmir or burn down a train or killed Christians by burning their towns alive when they were asleep at night like it happens in India........so all that terrorist activity didn't happen in this case.

As a democratic country, people have the right to ask for whatever they want to. As long as things are done peacefully. We renamed the 'French Fries' to 'Freedom Fries' in some estates when the French refused to go to war with us a few years ago. That doesn't mean either the French or the Americans are bad people....it just means that the democratic system gives people the right to do anything they want to....as long as they have the majority and its peaceful!!!

The better idea would be building a 50 Ft. statue of Saddam as they consider as their Idols and same can be done near Gaddafi Stadium .

08monuments.large3.jpg

Keep on glorifying these Idols for your future generation .
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!

I personally found no problem for not renaming that roundabout in Bhagat Singh's name..

You can rename it as Hafiz Sayeed if you want..

For us Indians, he is a freedom fighter and we are proud of him!! Jai Hind!!

At least they didn't destroy a whole mosque or a temple or such religious facilities...or rape a few hundred women in Kashmir or burn down a train or killed Christians by burning their towns alive when they were asleep at night like it happens in India........so all that terrorist activity didn't happen in this case.

When did that happened??:what:

I guess you are not reading current news papers of Pakistan now a days!! :rolleyes:

It is no secret that Pakistan is growing more intolerant with time.

Incidents like killing of Shias, or of people talking against Blasphemy laws, or other innumerable little acts would have shaken Pakistani's of older generations.

Sikh Gurdwaras stand tall while Babri mosque has been destroyed. Tells a lot about tolerance in both societies :coffee:

Sikh Gurdwaras stand tall while Babri mosque has been destroyed. Tells a lot about tolerance in both societies :coffee:
One Babri Masjid destroyed in India and 30 temples destroyed in Pakistan in 20 years.

Also Modi destroyed 120 temples as they were on govt. land.

Why do you guys keep repeating Babri masjid but don't even mention demolition of Hindu temples in Pakistan. Hypocrisy much ?

Tells a lot about tolerance. :coffee:

A thing of the past and people keep ranting... we can quote many, one quite recently, we are still better when talking about minorities. .

A thing of the past and people keep ranting... we can quote many, one quite recently, we are still better when talking about minorities. .

Babri mosque had a major importance considering its age and its direct link to Muslim history in Sub continent. It was an archaeological site which directly related to Muslim history don't relate it to other temples. Secondly India has a major minority in shape of Muslims while Hindus hardly constitute 1 or 2% in PK, that too confined to some areas in Sindh and Baluchistan. The temples destroyed were never in service, but I do condemn their destruction.

Then again, Gurdwaras have survived in Pakistan while Golden Temple was attacked by tanks (I think Golden Temple is the only time in human history where a religious site was attacked by tanks) :coffee:.

my relatives live in that area :)
King Edward Medical University formerly known as King Edward Medical College Lahore is one of the top notch medical institute ..... and is named after non Muslim....

My cousin did his MBBS from King Edward Medical University.

my relatives live in that area :)
King Edward Medical University formerly known as King Edward Medical College Lahore is one of the top notch medical institute ..... and is named after non Muslim....

Dude most of Pakistan's prestige institutes and mega structures are build by either Christians or Hindus. That's why they are named after them and must remain so.

o mama alittle google would have helped you !! :D

There are lot or Puras on that side, i don't know all but Bhagat pura i haven't heard.

Dude most of Pakistan's prestige institutes and mega structures are build by either Christians or Hindus. That's why they are named after them and must remain so.

There are lot or Puras on that side, i don't know all but Bhagat pura i haven't heard.

google it and you will find bhagat pura !

Back
Top Bottom