What's new

Lahore roundabout sparks battle of identity in Pakistan

Then why did you name an entire town after him? Coz you love terrorists?

To give some solace to Indians. otherwise you are in habit of crying every now and then

And before I forget, you penned something like he was a terrorist.....
By that definition what is Saeed Hafeez and host others?[/

Exactly :)))) if Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter by your definition then so are Hafiz saeeds. If Hafiz Saeeds are terrorists then so was Bhagat Singh

I see Lighting up the old passionate flames of trolling again :rofl:

@Topic
Shadman chowk or Bahagat chowk . Who cares . :coffee:

:D :D.

Lazim ha k aql di ki pasban rahy magar kabhi kabhi issay khula bhee chor day

To give some solace to Indians. otherwise you are in habit of crying every now and then

Confine your solace within yourself, I dont think you are that Samaritan, neither or people of UR ilk to do yeoman's service.

I think it would actually be pretty stupid of Pakistanis to name something after Bhagat Singh, considering he was a hardcore Indian nationalist, and would be very much against the entity called Pakistan. So I actually support the Pakistani stance of not naming anything after him...

we are fair enough to comamorate him every year and observe his death anniversary besides holding many functions in his memory.

I would like to ask How many Towns/ Roundabouts in India are named after Bhagat Singh?

How about naming India Gate as Bhagat Sing freedom gate?

Confine your solace within yourself, I dont think you are that Samaritan, neither or people of UR ilk to do yeoman's service.

:laugh: then why are you demanding us to do so. go to India ask BJP/Congress to name India gate after Bhagat Singh

we are fair enough to comamorate him every year and observe his death anniversary besides holding many functions in his memory.

Why?
If he is a terrorist according to you.

then why are you demanding us to do so

Show me one post of such a demand by me.

Why?
If he is a terrorist according to you.

we give full respect to terrorists after death.

see for example if Sarabjit Singh the Indian terrorist was hanged. be sure we will give him full religious respect.

Chalo Chalo sab chutti karo kyun k Bhagto topic is banned on PDF.

Lakshmi chowk a well known area of Lahore.

5718158802_421a82a47b_z.jpg

If Hafiz Saeeds are terrorists then so was Bhagat Singh

Bhagat Sing is long gone...
Now tell me when will you bring the noose for Saeed Hafeez.

197px-Hangmans_Noose_Howto.jpg

There's a whole city named after a Singh.. Haripur from Hari Singh... what's up with the Roundabout?

There's a whole city named after a Singh.. Haripur from Hari Singh... what's up with the Roundabout?

The debate got started within Pakistan political circles.
but was defeated by religious lobby.
Nothing to do with India.

Ha... I dont have any Moral authority to Question Pakistanis when our own Indian Government is not giving the Respect , Credit & Importance he Deserves ... just few lines about him in History Books ... not even officially declared Mourning ...

All the Slots are Deserved for Gandis & Nehrus ... while real fighters like Bhagat Singh , Tilak , Bose has been forgotten for the sake of political goals ...

But Indian Youth wont ever forget his supreme sacrifice ... who ever reads History from a neutral source would respect him miles higher then Gandis & Nehrus

The debate got started within Pakistan political circles.
but was defeated by religious lobby.
Nothing to do with India.

Not political circles but a lobby who mint money on the pretxt of such things both from Pakistan and India.

they hold this and that conference for example Punjabi World Conference where they invite people from India as well.

i say its like drawing lines on basis of ethnic divide

Ha... I dont have any Moral authority to Question Pakistanis when our own Indian Government is not giving the Respect , Credit & Importance he Deserves ... just few lines about him in History Books ... not even officially declared Mourning ...

All the Slots are Deserved for Gandis & Nehrus ... while real fighters like Bhagat Singh , Tilak , Bose has been forgotten for the sake of political goals ...

But Indian Youth wont ever forget his supreme sacrifice ... who ever reads History from a neutral source would respect him miles higher then Gandis & Nehrus

I asked Indians a while back that how many Towns/ Roundabouts are named after Bhagat Singh in India?

If none then Pakistan and Pakistanis are far better than you we have entire Bhagat Pura Town in Lahore.

Not political circles but a lobby who mint money on the pretxt of such things both from Pakistan and India.

they hold this and that conference for example Punjabi World Conference where they invite people from India as well.

i say its like drawing lines on basis of ethnic divide

I asked Indians a while back that how many Towns/ Roundabouts are named after Bhagat Singh in India?

If none then Pakistan and Pakistanis are far better than you we have entire Bhagat Pura Town in Lahore.

You are economising on facts.
It was the city district government of Lahore which initiated this.

While Indians have their own on Bhagat Singh, the main reason for this chowk to be renamed after him - He was hanged right there.

Back
Top Bottom