What's new

Lahore roundabout sparks battle of identity in Pakistan

Anyone discussing Tipu Sultan?

You said:

"Bhagat singh has any significance to Pakistan freedom movement ? NO
Do, we have anyone to give lip service to? NO

I, don't expect anything like this to happen."

Bhagat Singh fought against the British just as Tipu Sultan, Chandrashekar Azad and Mangal Pandey. What commonality does Tipu have with pakistanis?

Anyone discussing Tipu Sultan?

clinging on straws

You said:

"Bhagat singh has any significance to Pakistan freedom movement ? NO
Do, we have anyone to give lip service to? NO

I, don't expect anything like this to happen."

Bhagat Singh fought against the British just as Tipu Sultan, Chandrashekar Azad and Mangal Pandey. What commonality does Tipu have with pakistanis?

why Bhagat Singh fought Brits? for what?

why Bhagat Singh fought Brits? for what?

Who wasted all these thanks on you?
You dont know even the basics of the British India history?
Lol baba lol

why dont you just name the reason clearly dont give me ain bain shain replies.

Not knowing history is yr deficiency.
So cover it up by going google.

Its Ganga ram hospital.

And there is another area Bhagwanpura.

my relatives live in that area :)
King Edward Medical University formerly known as King Edward Medical College Lahore is one of the top notch medical institute ..... and is named after non Muslim....

Comparing Hafiz Sayeed with Bhagat Singh...

There must be some serious mental issue going on with in Pakistanis..

Unlike Hafiz, who is only doing lip service and sending others for killing innocents, Bhagat Singh fought for his country and gave up his life for it..

Tell me where Hafiz did that?? And also unlike Hafiz who is a religious bigot, Bhagat Singh fought for his country, not religion..

You Pakistanis make up your mind first, on one thread you were accusing us for stealing your hero Bhagat Singh and in this thread insulting him by calling him terrorist and comparing with Hafiz Sayeed..

Bhagat singh has any significance to Pakistan freedom movement ? NO

You should know that he fought for a country in which India, Pakistan and Bangladesh was involved.. History of India before 1947 belongs to all of us...

Comparing Hafiz Sayeed with Bhagat Singh...

There must be some serious mental issue going on with in Pakistanis..

Unlike Hafiz, who is only doing lip service and sending others for killing innocents, Bhagat Singh fought for his country and gave up his life for it..

Tell me where Hafiz did that?? And also unlike Hafiz who is a religious bigot, Bhagat Singh fought for his country, not religion..

You Pakistanis make up your mind first, on one thread you were accusing us for stealing your hero Bhagat Singh and in this thread insulting him by calling him terrorist and comparing with Hafiz Sayeed..

You should know that he fought for a country in which India, Pakistan and Bangladesh was involved.. History of India before 1947 belongs to all of us...

we know very much what he fought for.

HS is also supporting the same Idea of freedom against foreign occupation viz a viz Indian occupied Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom