What's new

Kurdistan map on Iraqi Kurdish TV weather forecast raises eyebrows in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
d70afdw1v3in2scgvhwlvsams.716x623x1.jpg
Unfortunately belied by Turkey's actions such as being roiled by such news. Actions speak louder than words

Let me paraphrase the question:

What kind of reactions does Turkey have when it comes to Iraq's provocative acts such as the threats Iraq's PM issued against Turkey and all?

Lolz, i relly don't think they are in a position to threat us. :lol:

I really don't know any threats issued by Iraqi PM but even if he did. My pic at post#2 would be the case. :)

Unfortunately belied by Turkey's actions such as being roiled by such news. Actions speak louder than words

What do you propose ?

Lolz, i relly don't think they are in a position to threat us. :lol:

I really don't know any threats issued by Iraqi PM but even if he did. My pic at post#2 would be the case. :)

No real threats, just problems about the KRG deals, news sources ( Turkish one ) said that an Iraqi general said they were armed to fire down Turkish jets which is something military generals never say, neither did the PM on vid say anything like that, only the oil minister Sharistani is arguing with Turkey about it but let Yzd have his moment again.

No eyebrows have been raised in the Iranian-Azerbaijani community. Don't believe all those self-claimed Azeri organizations, which claim to speak on the behalf of their 'communities'.

Second, another example of Turkish insecurity when it comes to these issues. Let these people forecast weather in every place they want to. I can't understand the uproar about it.

Third, that map is a joke. Greater Kurdistan does not border the Persian Gulf or Mediterranean Sea. Not historically nor today.

No real threats, just problems about the KRG deals,

Regarding KRG deal, i believe you have every right to raise your concerns. And we as the Turkey obliqued to solve your concerns.

news sources ( Turkish one ) said that an Iraqi general said they were armed to fire down Turkish jets which is something military generals never say, neither did the PM on vid say anything like that, only the oil minister Sharistani is arguing with Turkey about it but let Yzd have his moment again.

Mate, that would be a huge issue and it should be clarified. Like we did with Syria, we can change "Rules of Engagement" with Iraqi forces.

@Yzd Khalifa

You mind keeping Iran off the threads for once ? even the T50 thread got spammed with Iranian obsession, reading it everywhere makes people vomit.

@Yzd Khalifa

You mind keeping Iran off the threads for once ? even the T50 thread got spammed with Iranian obsession, reading it everywhere makes people vomit.

I never mention Iran here, the hell you're talking about?

And No, I can say whatever I want whenever I want. :lol:

whatever.. we knew those bastards will cause pain by time.. we accepted them when saddam chemicalized.. but these guys are very open to be used with hollow dreams...

I assume you too worry about Iran? What about the Shai's cause?
Ok saudi mate

I am using a 4.7 inch mobile so it is commen laugher

Right you are but tell me,what answer would you give to such a post?
And above all,the one i consider a friend thanks him.
First he sides with a troll and now thanks:what:?
I know you understand what i mean;)

I except nothing nice in reply to such trollic post.

I'm only representing my country's view on this issue, which is no to the creation of the so-called State of Kurdistan.

Last edited:
I assume you too worry about Iran? What about the Shai's cause?

I don't get what mean ,however I am not worry about Iran and Shia.I know everything is in God's will(It does not mean that we don't do to our duties at all..we are here in universe to do goods and our duties).
I am very free man and calm.whatever happen in the world we have our duty that God has wanted us.Everything is in God will and everything is testing.I just come here and talk to inform people but it has low effect(maybe) So pethaps I don't come here and waste my time from tomorrow or 2,3...days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom