What's new

Kurdistan map on Iraqi Kurdish TV weather forecast raises eyebrows in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not running away, your not worth replying because your posts are a joke. All you do is write a page long rubbish.

Well, if that is the case (LOL) then enlighten me and others and answer my questions. Make us wiser. Support your own claims.

I always stick to facts or try to. The same cannot be said about all of your empty claims in this thread.

Unless of course you have discovered the holy grail which is why I am asking you to support your claims.

Kurds wants south of Turkey, Armenians wants east of Turkey, Greeks wants west of Turkey.

Unlike most of the ME countries, our borders didn't get drawn by Brits or given by French. Ours have been drawn by blood.

If anyone wants to claim a pebble from our country, they will have to face us in the battleground. There is noway round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurds wants south of Turkey, Armenians wants east of Turkey, Greeks wants west of Turkey.

Unlike most of the ME countries, our borders didn't get drawn by Brits or given by French. Our have been drawn by blood.

If anyone wants to claim a pebble from our country, they will have to face us in the battleground. There is noway round.

Given more rights to a huge minority group in your country that has complained of marginalization for decades does not necessarily mean that you will lose any lands.

You cannot ignore the demand of 11-18 million people (15-25%) of your population. Israel whose population is 25% Arab tried to do the same back in the day but they failed and now Arabic is also a official language for instance. Countries that are diverse should cherish their diversity and not do the opposite.

No countries borders have been unchanged and the current borders of Turkey are also a result of foreign conquest or wars lost. For example who draw the current border between Bulgaria and Turkey for instance?
Well before it was the Ottoman Empire and not really Turkey since that did not exist as a country/entity.

Given more rights to a huge minority group in your country that has complained of marginalization for decades does not necessarily mean that you will lose any lands.

You cannot ignore the demand of 11-18 million people (15-25%) of your population. Israel whose population is 25% Arab tried to do the same back in the day but they failed and now Arabic is also a official language for instance. Countries that are diverse should cherish their diversity and not do the opposite.

What would be those rights exactly ?

No countries borders have been unchanged and the current borders of Turkey are also a result of foreign conquest or wars lost.

I didn't say that.

For example who draw the current border between Bulgaria and Turkey for instance?

Treaty of Lausanne

Well before it was the Ottoman Empire and not really Turkey since that did not exist as a country/entity.

Well before Ottoman Empire, it was Great Seljuq Empire again ruled by Turks.

And Turks drew the lines of Turkey with their blood.

What would be those rights exactly ?

I didn't say that.

Treaty of Lausanne

Well before Ottoman Empire, it was Great Seljuq Empire again ruled by Turks.

And Turks drew the lines of Turkey with their blood.

The rights that Tatars for instance enjoy in Russia where they have a autonomy and their language has been recognized. Still part of Russia. Don't see Tatars complaining or wanting their own country like Kurds do in all 4 countries. Why is that?

So you just confirmed my point. Look at all those powers who signed the treaty.

From what I can see then that Seljuq Empire lasted 157 years and its capital was in Iran. At that time there was nothing called Turkey.

All countries draw their borders with blood mostly. Nothing new.

You still believe that people who are of the opinion that Kurds like any other people in the world should have a right to self-determination and certain rights that Turks enjoy, Arabs and others even in countries where they are a minority, Israel and Russia for instance, are supporting partition of country x and y.

Strange.

Last edited:
The rights that Tatars for instance enjoy in Russia where they have a autonomy and their language has been recognized. Still part of Russia. Don't see Tatars complaining or wanting their own country like Kurds do in all 4 countries. Why is that?

I don't know, why don't you explain ?

So you just confirmed my point. Look at all those powers who signed the treaty.

It was first Treaty of Serves.

800px-TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

Than we kicked all of the Invasion force. Than we claimed our lands. Not like the other ME countries.

From what I can see then that Seljuq Empire lasted 157 years and its capital was in Iran. At that time there was nothing called Turkey.

I said Seljuq Empire ruled by Turks, yes it's capital was at Iran and still ruled by Turks.

And also Anatolia where modern Turkey have been established has also ruled by Turks.

2000px-Seljuk_Empire_locator_map.svg.png

All countries draw their borders with blood mostly. Nothing new.

Some buy blood, some buy this.

3201474-2318534780-ruler.jpg

You still believe that people who are of the opinion that Kurds like any other people in the world should have a right to self-determination and certain rights that Turks enjoy, Arabs and others even in countries where they are a minority, Israel and Russia for instance, are supporting partition of country x and y.

I don't know what you are talking about. If Kurds wants self-determination it is fine, they can self-determine themselves to their heart's content, in the out side of our borders.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know? Really? Maybe because the Tatars got their autonomy, own government and their culture and language has been accepted despite forming 3% of the Russian population. So what reason do they exactly have to rebel?

Still my initial point stands.

There was no Turkey before 1923. The Ottoman Empire was a multiethnic Empire where most of its citizens were not Turks. Basically that empire lost all of its land and what was left became known as Turkey. So you lost extremely much land going by that logic.
Does not matter who it was ruled by. It lasted 150 years and from what I can see it was heavily Persianized. My point was that there was nothing called Turkey before 1923. Kurds in the form of Saladin and his ancestors also ruled empires for approximately the same time period. (150 years).

Which country in the ME (at least) did not shed blood to establish its borders?

So by that logic you don't support Turkish minorities and their rights in countries where they make up a tiny minority such as Russia for instance? For example what is the problem of recognizing Kurdish as one of the main official languages of Turkey when some sources say that up to 25% of the Turkish people are Kurds?

Israel did that with the Arabs.

Who says that you should recognize a separate Kurdish entity in Eastern Turkey?

You don't know? Really? Maybe because the Tatars got their autonomy, own government and their culture and language has been accepted despite forming 3% of the Russian population. So what reason do they exactly have to rebel?

Still my initial point stands.

There was no Turkey before 1923. The Ottoman Empire was a multiethnic Empire where most of its citizens were not Turks. Basically that empire lost all of its land and what was left became known as Turkey. So you lost extremely much land going by that logic.
Does not matter who it was ruled by. It lasted 150 years and from what I can see it was heavily Persianized. My point was that there was nothing called Turkey before 1923. Kurds in the form of Saladin and his ancestors also ruled empires for approximately the same time period. (150 years).

So by that logic you don't support Turkish minorities and their rights in countries where they make up a tiny minority such as Russia for instance? For example what is the problem of recognizing Kurdish as one of the main official languages of Turkey when some sources say that up to 25% of the Turkish people are Kurds?

Israel did that with the Arabs.

Who says that you should recognize a separate Kurdish entity in Eastern Turkey?

Hahah where did you learn history , which books did you use. Half of the countries in the middle east or more than halfs borders are drawn by the british and french, including saudi arabia, there was no country called saudi arabia,iraq,qatar,uae and so many more. Before the Turkish republic there was Ottoman Empire at the same time , before that Seljuks,before that countless others such as GokTurks, these are just Oghuz Turks. If we count all the Turks there was mughals,Timur,Mamluks all at the same timeframe.

Go and focus on your own business, get your arab brothers lands back from palestine.

Hahah where did you learn history , which books did you use. Half of the countries in the middle east or more than halfs borders are drawn by the british and french, including saudi arabia, there was no country called saudi arabia,iraq,qatar,uae and so many more. Before the Turkish republic there was Ottoman Empire at the same time , before that Seljuks,before that countless others such as GokTurks, these are just Oghuz Turks. If we count all the Turks there was mughals,Timur,Mamluks all at the same timeframe.

Go and focus on your own business, get your arab brothers lands back from palestine.

LOL. KSA was never a colony nor were our borders drawn by anyone. All those countries fought for their own countries and borders. None came for free. They kicked the French and British out and those before them. They rebelled and freed their lands. Like any other people and countries.

Yes, and none of them are comparable to the 4 Arab Caliphates in size, achievements or seniority. So stop playing that game and stick to the topic.

The Mughals were Mongols. Not Turks. Persianized as well.

LOL, maybe you should liberate your Turkic brothers that are occupied in Russia, China etc. or establish a Turkic Union of those 5-6 Turkic states in the world. That would be the first step.

I see that you are still unable to back up your fairytales claims from earlier today. Guess that you prefer to continue writing historical nonsense in yet another post.

LOL. KSA was never a colony nor were our borders drawn by anyone. All those countries fought for their own countries and borders. None came for free. They kicked the French and British out and those before them. They rebelled and freed their lands. Like any other people and countries.

Yes, and none of them are comparable to the 4 Arab Caliphates in size, achievements or seniority. So stop playing that game and stick to the topic.

The Mughals were Mongols. Not Turks. Persianized as well.

LOL, maybe you should liberate your Turkic brothers that are occupied in Russia, China etc. or establish a Turkic Union of those 5-6 Turkic states in the world. That would be the first step.

I see that you are still unable to back up your fairytales claims from earlier today. Guess that you prefer to continue writing historical nonsense in yet another post.

We all no who writes nonsense here, everyone laughs at your posts. We dont have any brothers occupied in Russia and China. They all have their lands. I dont boast like you and then do cry when israel attacks palestine. If we have a business we sort it out. KSA was never a colony nor borders drawn? seriously are you good in the head? so qatar was a country before ever in their history? or uae or iraq? these fought for their independence? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kurdish issue is far from Tatar's. You know their ultimate goal is to uniting the 4 parts and declare a sovereign state.

Gaining autonomy is the first step even written in the Ocalan's books.

In Turkey, Kurds are free in their culture.

In Russia, official language is Russian.

There was no Turkey before 1923. The Ottoman Empire was a multiethnic Empire where most of its citizens were not Turks.

Ottoman Empire is founded by Kayı Tribe from the Oghuz Turks. Empire ruled by Turks and all other ethnics ruled by Turks.

Basically that empire lost all of its land and what was left became known as Turkey. So you lost extremely much land going by that logic.

Yes, i agree.

Does not matter who it was ruled by. It lasted 150 years and from what I can see it was heavily Persianized.

For me it matters. Seljuqs influenced by Persian, not Persianized. They were still Turks and They found Ottomans, later Turkey.

My point was that there was nothing called Turkey before 1923. Kurds in the form of Saladin and his ancestors also ruled empires for approximately the same time period. (150 years).

You are comparing a country(Turkey) with a nation(Kurds).

And I'm saying we are here from 1071 not 1923.

Look at the border between Iraq and Syria.

So by that logic you don't support Turkish minorities and their rights in countries where they make up a tiny minority such as Russia for instance?

For example what is the problem of recognizing Kurdish as one of the main official languages of Turkey when some sources say that up to 25% of the Turkish people are Kurds?

Like in Russia official language is Russian. There will be lots of problems. And some sources there is less than %10 Kurds in Turkey..

We all no who writes nonsense here, everyone laughs at your posts. We dont have any brothers occupied in Russia and China. They all have their lands. I dont boast like you and then do cry when israel attacks palestine. If we have a business we sort it out. KSA was never a colony nor borders drawn? seriously are you good in the head? so qatar was a country before ever in their history? or uae or iraq? these fought for their independence? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL. What about all those Turkic people living in Siberia and elsewhere who have no countries of their own and who have been under Russian occupation for 500 years and who are completely Russified? What about the Uyghur people? Since when did they get their own country?:lol:

So when was KSA a British colony? Most of the lands of what is now KSA were never conquered by ANY outsider despite several attempts. Historical fact. People from KSA conquered land that is nearly three times the size of Europe.

Iraq and what you mention are not KSA. So Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan etc. (former Russian colonies) equal Turkey now?

Until now you are the one who have made false historical claims in every single posts and when countered you have been unable to answer them.:lol: :lol:

:lol: Do you seriously believe even what you are saying? KSA was never conquered or colonized:lol: after this i have no reason to say anything, cause your delusion is beyond imagination. I didnt even want to answer you cause your wasting my time but i couldnt hold it because you wrote such stupid stuff i needed to correct it.

Kurdish issue is far from Tatar's. You know their ultimate goal is to uniting the 4 parts and declare a sovereign state.

Gaining autonomy is the first step even written in the Ocalan's books.

In Turkey, Kurds are free in their culture.

In Russia, official language is Russian.

Ottoman Empire is founded by Kayı Tribe from the Oghuz Turks. Empire ruled by Turks and all other ethnics ruled by Turks.

Yes, i agree.

For me it matters. Seljuqs influenced by Persian, not Persianized. They were still Turks and They found Ottomans, later Turkey.

You are comparing a country(Turkey) with a nation(Kurds).

And I'm saying we are here from 1071 not 1923.

Look at the border between Iraq and Syria.

Like in Russia official language is Russian. There will be lots of problems. And some sources there is less than %10 Kurds in Turkey..

Then don't give them a autonomy but at least you can give them the basic rights they claim to complain about.

Languages of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

27 languages are recognized as official languages in various regions of Russia.

Yes, the figureheads were Turkic people originally from Turkmenistan (nomads there) but they nearly all married non-Turks or at least a hell lot of them. The point is that the Ottoman Empire was a multiethnic and Islamic empire. It was not a nationalistic Turkish empire.

If that was the case the empire would not have allowed Arab rulers to rule their own areas of what was back then areas that pledged alliance to the Ottoman Sultan.

That might be the case. My point was just that the country Turkey did not exist back then. All I was saying.

As a people but not as a country.

I gave you an example of Kurdish people ruling empires ruled by Kurds (descendants of Saladin)
From what I am aware of there were fights there.

Which problems exactly? Turkey is already a country that is far from being pure "Turkic". Many Turks (nationality) have ancestries from the Arab world, Balkans, Caucasus, are Kurds etc.).

Which sources say that the Kurds "only" make up 10% of the population?

:lol: Do you seriously believe even what you are saying? KSA was never conquered or colonized:lol: after this i have no reason to say anything, cause your delusion is beyond imagination. I didnt even want to answer you cause your wasting my time but i couldnt hold it because you wrote such stupid stuff i needed to correct it.

Of course not. Who ever conquered or controlled Najd for instance. Nobody ever did. On the other hand what is now Turkey was controlled by us Arabs for centuries (large parts of it) and before that by Greeks, Romans, Persians etc.

Once again when was KSA a British colony? KSA has never been a colony since its founding. Just like Turkey.

It is not my problem that you do not know history. All territories of what is now KSA were ALWAYS ruled by LOCAL rulers. Some of them pleaded alliance to the Arab Caliphs during the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and Fatimid Caliphates/Empires but some did not.

When the Ottoman Sultan (can't remember his name) came to Makkah and Madinah to establish his Islamic authority some locals rulers pledged alliance to him while others did not.

Long before the Turks even entered the Middle East and long before the Ottomans and even some time after the Sharif of Makkah and his family ruled Hijaz. He was the local authority. He was the most revered person in the Ottoman Empire after the Sultan himself and the Sultan always held the Sharif of Makkah in high regard. He never removed him or the other local rulers. Some of those Sharifs of Makkah were even born at his palaces in Istanbul. Instead he only wanted them to recognize him as the Caliph and to pledge alliance to him in return for protection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom