What's new

Kurdistan map on Iraqi Kurdish TV weather forecast raises eyebrows in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange if you consider that Turkey and Iraq are the two country who suffer most in this issue.

That’s why I suggested Pakistan to use nuclear weapons and clean the region, we will also suffer & die but long live Shaheen 2 ------> on both.

29420image1copy.1387746931.jpg

state7580.jpg

From Kurdish gulf to Mediterranean

well , in our provinces ( Khouzestan ) , there is no Kurd city and most of our western provinces are LAK not Kurd ....

so they are either are drunk or they used drug ....

________

well , kurds are backed by that little cancer in ME ... so don't try to fool anyone ...

Their Iran obsession makes them say it.

What does Iran has to do with this? Legend must have been trolling a bit.

As a matter of fact, granting the Kurds' a piece of land will empower Iran over Turkey, Iraq.

:lol:

You are welcomed to give your lands to Kurds.

@al-Hasani same answer for you to as you thanked him.

What do you make of Iraq's endless provocation over the Kurds issue with Turkey?

We support Turkey's integrity not just over its home land but probably elsewhere.

America, Turkey, And Saudi Arabia: Cease And Desist Your Unlawful Attacks Against The Kurds In Syria | Economy

Yes and Israel should take over all of the Arab lands,don't you guys think?

@500

:lol: two wrongs make no right.

Israel can't take over the Arab world, nor can the Kurds cut your land into pieces, at least not on Turkey's watch - if not ours -

Last edited:
Just leave this thread, I should have put in the title : No Arabs allowed that don’t take part in the Kurdish issue to keep this Iran obsession out.

What does Iran has to do with this? Legend must have been trolling a bit.

As a matter of fact, granting the Kurds' a piece of land will empower Iran over Turkey, Iraq.

:lol:

Why do you make of Iraq's endless provocation over the Kurds issue with Turkey?

We support Turkey's integrity not just over its home land but probably elsewhere.

America, Turkey, And Saudi Arabia: Cease And Desist Your Unlawful Attacks Against The Kurds In Syria | Economy

:lol: two wrongs make no right.

Israel can't take over the Arab world, nor can the Kurds cut your land into pieces, at least not on Turkey's watch - if not ours -
Right you are but tell me,what answer would you give to such a post?
And above all,the one i consider a friend thanks him.
First he sides with a troll and now thanks:what:?
I know you understand what i mean;)

Well if you guys support a Kurdish state that means they don't support our integrity.

I never cheered for such notion. As a matter of fact, the Kurds themselves are divided on that issue, with many of them of whom they happen to be Turkish citizens are opposing secessionists.

You still haven't answered my question though. :)

I never cheered for such notion. As a matter of fact, the Kurds themselves are divided on that issue, with many of them of whom they happen to be Turkish citizens are opposing secessionists.

U msut be worry for your arab issues

I meant Al-hasani and Arabian-Legend.

You still haven't answered my question though. :)[/quote]

This was the question right ?

"Why do you make of Iraq's endless provocation over the Kurds issue with Turkey?"

I didn't get the question..... :undecided:

I meant Al-hasani and Arabian-Legend.

This was the question right ?

"What do you make of Iraq's endless provocation over the Kurds issue with Turkey?"

I didn't get the question..... :undecided:[/quote]

It is a what bro.

What do you make of Iraq's ... Etc

U msut be worry for your arab issues

I worry about all matters of concerns to us, Saudis.

Last edited:
It is a what bro.

I'm being serious.... i didn't understand.

Are you asking what is Iraq to us ?

A neighbor, we should raise our mutual relations with them. There is no need for hostility between neighbors.

It is a what bro.

A neighbor, we should raise our mutual relations with them. There is no need for hostility between neighbors.

Let me paraphrase the question:

What kind of reactions does Turkey have when it comes to Iraq's provocative acts such as the threats Iraq's PM issued against Turkey and all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom