What's new

Khawaja Asif ,PMLn, Turkish military coup and Pakistan army

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today Khawaja Asif is giving non stop interview on every TV channel after Turkish govt successfully neutralize a take over attempt by rogue military group. He has been targeting Pakistan army indirectly on every TV channel. Due to recent standoff of PA with PMLn on Punjab operation. Today many PMLn member and few channel are cashing out Turkish coup to advertise there agenda against PA and show any move from PA will meet the same fate .
In other words today is PMLn eid. Let's wait and see how long they will celebrate . Where a president of Turkey gave his nation economic turnover and Nawaz and Zardari gave us.....debt after debt.

Now this jahil is taking "Panga" with army he didn't even realized that it was a group in the army who did this and not the army chief of Turkey in fact they made him a hostage because he opposed this but than again what can you expect from this darbari. He should keep his mouth shut because this is Pakistan and not Turkey he should know this that in our country especially at this moment people will (sadly) support a coup not oppose it like Turkish awaam.

Today Khawaja Asif is giving non stop interview on every TV channel after Turkish govt successfully neutralize a take over attempt by rogue military group. He has been targeting Pakistan army indirectly on every TV channel. Due to recent standoff of PA with PMLn on Punjab operation. Today many PMLn member and few channel are cashing out Turkish coup to advertise there agenda against PA and show any move from PA will meet the same fate .
In other words today is PMLn eid. Let's wait and see how long they will celebrate . Where a president of Turkey gave his nation economic turnover and Nawaz and Zardari gave us.....debt after debt.
It's because he was the only one out of the entire political elite who dared opine on the Turkish coup. Baqi aaj inqilabiyon ky munh dekhnay walay hain as if it was a failed coup in Pakistan :lol:

It's because he was the only one out of the entire political elite who dared opine on the Turkish coup. Baqi aaj inqilabiyon ky munh dekhnay walay hain as if it was a failed coup in Pakistan :lol:
But , he never said a word about killing in Kashmir. Now its second week of uprising.

On top extreme jahil cabinet of PMLn decided to observe a black day on July 19th. Someone tell these dufass people, Pakistan govt officially celebrate 19th July Youm e Qarardad ul alhaq Pakistan in AJK every year, since 1947.

Last edited:
These type of tweets has no value, target just group of followers. Mr Defence minister need to come forward and give official statement. Be bold the way he bold today after Turkish incident. Anyway , its too late COAS already gave the official statement. But political elite is remain silent, except Balawal Bhutto.

It was inevitable that such comparisons would be drawn but Khwaja Asif and co dont have the same support among the population as the AKP

Second the situation in Turkey is akin to mutiny where a sub-group within the armed forces took matters into its own hands , if the Turkish commander in chief was on-board the outcome would have been different

So the khwaja Sarras of PML-N need not get their hopes too high

Frankly, i am quite happy that the government stayed in tact in Turkey. I also sincerely hope that it does the same in our country and much to the dismay of the current government and its supporters the army is not interested in initiating an other randi rona on part of the government ka hamin tu kisi na kaam ni krnay dea.

So Khawajaa sb,, NOT THIS TIME,, you may talk as much 5hit as you want but that is just on you. That tactic wont work this time. Perhaps NS should try and fire the army chief again is he is so desperate for an escape route. :lol:

Frankly, i am quite happy that the government stayed in tact in Turkey. I also sincerely hope that it does the same in our country and much to the dismay of the current government and its supporters the army is not interested in initiating an other randi rona on part of the government ka hamin tu kisi na kaam ni krnay dea.

So Khawajaa sb,, NOT THIS TIME,, you may talk as much 5hit as you want but that is just on you. That tactic wont work this time. Perhaps NS should try and fire the army chief again is he is so desperate for an escape route. :lol:
NS is confused , he is trying to do panga with COAS , but I think COAS has finger on ignore button. NS desperate attempt to become hero one more time.....

I strongly suggest, in fact, REQUEST the concerned authorities in the government which is my government as well to come forward and issue a strong official statement. Take this to UN and follow up. This is what the nation asks from you!
You're asking the NS's govt to come forward and give a "strong" statement against india? really? :D:lol: well good luck than:enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom