What's new

Gen Raheel Sharif calls Kashmir as "jugular vein of Pakistan"

lmao,this doesnt strengthens your claims on Kashmir.Everyone has read it but It is irrelevant.
Not claims but the basic beginnings... we are showing you what the begging was is and will remain! The only one claiming is India :coffee:

Today K can represent Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, use A for remaining of FATA(a for alaka e ghair), problem solved. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

so according to your logic, if tomorrow India is called Pakistan we can say I was for India :rofl:

Pakistan wasnt coined today :coffee: we are talking about a 65 yr old name

so according to your logic, if tomorrow India is called Pakistan we can say I was for India :rofl:

Pakistan wasnt coined today :coffee: we are talking about a 65 yr old name

India/Bharat is not an acronym unlike Pakistan, they are names that are used since eternity unchanged. If tomorrow mean, are you too following that jamoora Zaid Hamid. :yu:

India/Bharat is not an acronym unlike Pakistan, they are names that are used since eternity unchanged. If tomorrow mean, are you too following that jamoora Zaid Hamid. :yu:
No it was an example...And since you changed out Acronym to fit "today" I gave an example how it can fit tomorrow (using your logic of course) that the acronym is adjustable based on the situation rather than how it was used when it was formed

Oh look this thread is still going strong, Pakistanis founding father Jinnah said the same thing yet 60+ years later it is being repeated :lol:

So even a century back there was no place for East Pakistan aka Bangladesh in Pakistan ! @IamBengali ! funny since the resolution of Pakistan was passed in Dhaka!

Why wasn't Bengal included in the name of Pakistan?

Bengal was never meant to be part of Pakistan until mid 40's. Even according to Pakistan resolution which was passed in early 40's Pakistan was supposed to be amalgamation of North Western States of Subcontinent i.e Punjab, NWFP, Kashmir, Sind & Balochistan. Bengal & Hyderabad Deccan were supposed to be separate countries.

What a bharat verma the clown & modi the old terrorist's student you are. Stop learning your history from these duffers & learn true history.

Aja Nabha Varsha was the ancient name of India (Aja means Brahma. Nabha means navel or central portion. Varsha means nation/country.), then it was called Bharata (Bha means light and knowledge. Rata means devoted to light as against darkness.), then it was simply known as Bharat. Irony is that on one hand you people curse outsiders & on other hand proudly want to be known by the names that invaders give you...lol...Aryavarta is the name which was given by Aryans. The name India is derived from Sind...the Greeks call Sind as Indos(Ancient Greek: Ἰνδός Indós) & when Britishers came they give the whole subcontinent the name of Sind i.e India. So instead of barking about Pakistan's name, first try to figure out how your country got it's name.:crazy::agree:

Bengal was never meant to be part of Pakistan until mid 40's. Even according to Pakistan resolution which was passed in early 40's Pakistan was supposed to be amalgamation of North Western States of Subcontinent i.e Punjab, NWFP, Kashmir, Sind & Balochistan. Bengal & Hyderabad Deccan were supposed to be separate countries.

rerally ! AIML was formed in dhaka in 1906 ! and u want to say Bangladesh has no place in concept of Pakistan! very funny!

First Gen. Raheel or Pak Army needs to get rid of virus called PPP & PML-N who are harming & damaging Pakistan daily.

This kind of statement either Army chief of prime minister will not change the reality unless Pakistan takes some serious action regarding Kashmir both in diplomatic and militarily . we are hearing this kind of rhetoric for 60+ years nothing achieved for Kashmir .

First Gen. Raheel or Pak Army needs to get rid of virus called PPP & PML-N who are harming & damaging Pakistan daily.

then who will run your country TPP or someone from heaven to rescue Pakistan ?

Last edited:
This kind of statement either Army chief of prime minister will not change the reality unless Pakistan takes some serious action regarding Kashmir both in diplomatic and militarily . we are hearing this kind of rhetoric for 60+ years nothing achieved for Kashmir .

then who will run your country TPP or someone from heaven to rescue Pakistan ?

Read what I have written carefully then reply.

What a bharat verma the clown & modi the old terrorist's student you are. Stop learning your history from these duffers & learn true history.

Aja Nabha Varsha was the ancient name of India (Aja means Brahma. Nabha means navel or central portion. Varsha means nation/country.), then it was called Bharata (Bha means light and knowledge. Rata means devoted to light as against darkness.), then it was simply known as Bharat. Irony is that on one hand you people curse outsiders & on other hand proudly want to be known by the names that invaders give you...lol...Aryavarta is the name which was given by Aryans. The name India is derived from Sind...the Greeks call Sind as Indos(Ancient Greek: Ἰνδός Indós) & when Britishers came they give the whole subcontinent the name of Sind i.e India. So instead of barking about Pakistan's name, first try to figure out how your country got it's name.:crazy::agree:

Greek historian Herodotus gave the name India in 5th century BC and Megasthanes wrote the entire description of North and South India, not the British. :yes4: Those people who coined the name Aryavarta are the ancestors of the Indians, so stop talking nonsense.:wacko: Bharat as the successor of Aryavarta is still used since thousands of years. got it. ;)

Last edited:
rerally ! AIML was formed in dhaka in 1906 ! and u want to say Bangladesh has no place in concept of Pakistan! very funny!

We are talking about real history here not some funny Indian history written by bharat verma clown or modi the old terrorist.

Yes Bengalis work hard for Pakistan just like Sindhis & Urdu speakers but they were supposed to be a different country with friendly/brotherly ties with Pakistan. Same was the case with Hyderabad Deccan. Now you see AIML was founded in Dhaka in 1906 but the name & concept of Pakistan came from the area that is called Pakistan today.

Greek historian Herodotus gave the name India in 5th century BC and Megasthanes wrote the entire description of North and South India, not the British. :yes4:

The English term is from Greek Ἰνδία. Indía in Koine Greek denoted the region of the Indus ("Ἰνδός") river in Pakistan, since Herodotus (5th century BC) ἡ Ἰνδική χώρη, hē Indikē chōrē; "Indian land", Ἰνδός, Indos, "an Indian", from Old Persian (referring to what is now known as Sindh, a province of present day Pakistan, and listed as a conquered territory by Darius I in the Persepolis terrace inscription). The name is derived ultimately from Sindhu.

Fact 1 The English term was given by Britishers. Anyways British or Greeks or Persians all were outsiders for India.
Fact 2 All these terms were primarily given to Sind & from there Indians got their everything including name, culture, history, civilization, etc etc. Now if we call you wanna be Sindhis, i hope you won't mind.;)

Those people who coined the name Aryavarta are the ancestors of the Indians, so stop talking nonsense.:wacko: Bharat as the successor of Aryavarta is still used since thousands of years. got it. ;)

lol:omghaha:...Aryans were not natives & this name is offensive to natives...how funny when it suits you people, you declare everything ok...otherwise sing in chorus "foul".:lol::astagh:

Back
Top Bottom