What's new

Khawaja Asif ,PMLn, Turkish military coup and Pakistan army

If the dreams of Coups keep you happy, I should not deprive you from them. Happy dreaming. If Army were to overtake , the ideal time was during dharna. But they didn't because they didn't need to. They have the power they wanted. Baqi umpire nay na tab Ana tha aur ab anay ka irada hay.
13726739_1010039352379172_7623573925512265823_n.jpg

I follow the logic rather than person. So that's why you don't see me on every second thread.

It's Raheel not Raheell. If you're so much into English better call it Rachel (English equivalent of Raheel). He is the finest of the generals I ve seen so far. And as a soldier, he has my respect.
Other than that, General Raheel is only a cog in Army's machine. COAS is just one centre from the many power centres within the ARMY. Gen Raheel can't change Army's doctrine significantly, which is understandable. So he's a good man who is constrained by the institutional restrictions.
I see, so what is the logic you support, may I ask?.
The prevailance of the lesser Devil? Or something else entirely?.

Turkey in Turmoil

Word of Marshal Law is not new for us and a Turkey like wise. Last night, same word echoed once again inside Turkey, when Pakistan is going under lots of troubles, system failures and compromised National Security issues due to corrupt / Incompetent Political setup. It was encouraging for those who propagate, are exponent of Marshal Law and Military run system, as it is only hope left to the poor down trodden populace. But, sooner, the news were heard, Govt of Turkey has revived and Tayyab Ordegan being brave, dedicated son of soil has reached back instead running away. Haze was cleared, it was a venture done by few Snr Militray Officers (with rank of Brig Gen and few Cols) with self-motivated under command troops to take over Govt and choke bottle necks of country. The unflinching obedience of Turkish Nation and Leadership of Ordgan saved the country from traitors, who wanted to de-stabilize Turkey by just a video message and came out on roads, fought for own federation and saved the country from a big disaster after laying several precious lives. Now, the question is… Pakistan is a same type of model?? Since, last night, our nincompoop ldrship is so happy and exploiting the situation into own favour by supporting democratic system of Turkey and praising undaunted obedience of Turkish Nation and its resolve. They also being critics, taunting own Armed Forces agitating Nation against Pak Army and creating discontent amongst them. As they always had the fear of Marshal Law like previous due to their own follies / corruption and anti-state activities. Who would compare the environment of Turkey with Pakistan?? If anyone doing that, he is living in fool’s paradise. Pak Nation is badly hurt and fed up from hard headed Politicians and with their lies and blunders / corruption for personal interests, due to which Nation is suffering adversely. Pakistan Army being center of gravity of this blessed Nation is always praised / trusted and came up to their expectations might be any catastrophe or turmoil. Pak Nation is fed up from these corrupt, character less stooges, want some change, sigh of relief and a dedicated loyal leadership in the shape of COAS Raheel Shareef. I am never exponent or supporter of Military take over and Marshal Law but also fed up from this false, biased, fabricated democracy. Nation wants a system where they can live peacefully, with all the freedom and basic civic facilities and justice coupled with class education and quality life. Can present Govt give these all??? Coming on National Security, mighty PM is allegedly, hiding Indian agents in his personal Business state, and unable to utter a word when active Indian involvement proven, compromising on National Security. Repeated lies were found when international scam of Panama Leaks proven against his loved ones. Can just mere / lame justifications satisfy a Nation living below poverty line? What else is to be proven for their devilish design, when country is isolated in the international community and they are found lobbying for his own reign against own military on international front, least pushed about National integrity and sovereignty. Why would they be concerned about a poor nation, do they have anything on stake?? Just a cheap popularity, whether, a younger brother breaking rostrum and roaming in slush with high ankle rubber boots or elder one constructing fly overs, metros and orange train at the cost of National integration. Is this the priority for our Nation, when a huge numbers are unable to drink clean water, obtain health facilities, better schoolings and peaceful environment for their wards? Foreign debts are just short of total GDP of Pakistan, and when equalize the total GDP, our Nation is going to be tagged as a bank corrupt Nation with forced closure of Nuclear Programs, the only guarantee of our existence after Almighty Allah. The Nation is not blind, although made numb… Hidden desires of Military takeover has been expressed on roads by the help of Pena flexes, welcoming COAS / Pak Army… it’s a blind trust on such a leader who sacrificed thousands of Officers / Soldiers for existence of this blessed Country and eliminated heinous TTP (RAW sponsored Terrorists). For wining of hearts and minds, one has to think above from all personal desires and interests. Interest of Nation comes first than any other. A piece of advice for Political ldr ship, please learn from COAS & Turkish President Ordgan and win the hearts & minds of Nation first, unflinching obedience will be guaranteed. Otherwise, that day is not far, when Nation will garland Military Soldiers coming on roads to save them from corrupt leadership, as a Massiah. God be with us all….

difference between Turkey and Pakistan is its leadership and my signature catches that too

other than that.. if the army does move in against the government then the people will distribute sweets instead of forcing tanks to stop.
this government shouldn't expect any sympathy from Pakistanis specially after the way people were brutalised in Model Town by the thugs of Nawaz party

comparing nawaz government with Turkish government is great disservice and an insult to Turkey
Khawaja Asif and other jokers can troll as much they like but they must know that they are loathed by the people
^ this:coffee:
Noon leagues does have majority in parliament but that majority MNAs MPs are join the party for their own interests not for nation or for party and when boots come they all disappear and looking for mercy or change the loyalties, in current situation even opposition parties not come to help them out.

Pakistani politicians are not made up for British type democracy. Pakistani politicians after electing has absolute power for corruption . No one can question them. Pakistan is country where " failed judicial system" , where terrorist openly threat judges and judge.
Our Parliamentary system has simply failed to meet the challenge of judicial activism. No Judicial system , no democracy. In the absence of judicial activism , democracy is anarchy and corruption.
During Second World War, Churchill was less concern about war , but more worried about British judiciary system and he raise the question during his parliament session.

How about you start writing hundreds of millions of dollars of assets that Pakistani generals have also? And no general gets paid dozens of millions of dollars for their services. If you don't "know" anything about it.....assure me I won't be banned on here and I'll publish names and amounts stolen from the national treasure. Deal? I'll be waiting, give me an Admin or someone senior's assurance that I won't be banned and I shall release the list :enjoy:

Now, In Pakistan , only military courts are dealing with terrorism cases. Our Supreme court has no guts to face this menace.

You are too funny. I like your jokes :rofl:. The "military of Pakistan" is doing all these things because they've never let any civilian institute get developed and matured up. Your country was under the military rule for like 55 years out of her 70 years. So the great (sarcasm) generals, didn't allow anything civilian to be developed. Hell, if it rains like 12 inches and it floods like it does even in the US, in certain places, the Pakitani military has to be dispatched. Why? Because in the 60 years of military rule, no one thought that an emergency management system was needed, which would mean trained people with boats and equipment to deal with floods and their impacts.

I don't want to call a Donkey a Horse. So if you want to lie about stuff......have at it. I don't debate with false and fakes!!

How about you start writing hundreds of millions of dollars of assets that Pakistani generals have also? And no general gets paid dozens of millions of dollars for their services. If you don't "know" anything about it.....assure me I won't be banned on here and I'll publish names and amounts stolen from the national treasure. Deal? I'll be waiting, give me an Admin or someone senior's assurance that I won't be banned and I shall release the list :enjoy:

You are too funny. I like your jokes :rofl:. The "military of Pakistan" is doing all these things because they've never let any civilian institute get developed and matured up. Your country was under the military rule for like 55 years out of her 70 years. So the great (sarcasm) generals, didn't allow anything civilian to be developed. Hell, if it rains like 12 inches and it floods like it does even in the US, in certain places, the Pakitani military has to be dispatched. Why? Because in the 60 years of military rule, no one thought that an emergency management system was needed, which would mean trained people with boats and equipment to deal with floods and their impacts.

I don't want to call a Donkey a Horse. So if you want to lie about stuff......have at it. I don't debate with false and fakes!!
Well, accountability for all. I think you seems to love our judicial system. A CIA agent kill two people in broad day lite and leave the country without appearing in court. Howz that. When CJ of Pakistan release 1700 hardcore terrorist from jail and call them innocent...howz that. Next day, out of few do suicide attack on Pakistani President.....You need to study Pakistani politics first before jump in this mess...
Plus, our leading politicians love to live in foreign country, they come Pakistan only to rule. When there tenure ends they leave. Nawaz, Zardari is living example. If politicians and judiciary do there job with there best honesty then there no chance of military take over.
Today millions of Pakistani enjoy freedom of press is due to military guy.
You can post the name and detail info , nobody will ban you.

Last edited:
Well, accountability for all. I think you seems to love our judicial system. A CIA agent kill two people in broad day lite and leave the country without appearing in court. Howz that. When CJ of Pakistan release 1700 hardcore terrorist from jail and call them innocent...howz that. Next day, out of few do suicide attack on Pakistani President.....You need to study Pakistani politics first before jump in this mess....

And the point is? You can always find a review of the CJ's performance with SC's board and even have him investigated by the attorney generals office. The problem is, you guys would rather throw away an entire government elected by the people, then actually following the democratic system.

Next time you think about a "military is the only loyal group of people and they should take over", you should always remember the scene from Turkey where thousands of soldiers trying to attempt the coup, had to walk to a jail with their hands up in the air, and thousands were arrested including the generals!!

These lame as* excuses made in your post are there because the military didn't allow a system to be developed. But now its developing and they are losing power fast, every day. This thing in Turkey was one of the most significant things that has shown all dictators and future dictators their "real future", that is try them under treason and throw them in jail. A soldier has nothing of his own, not even a dime!! His clothes / uniform, gun, hat, helmet and the 7 series BMW the generals enjoy, are ALL given to them by Civilians taxes. $$ that could've gone in building hundreds of schools, hospitals, etc, etc. So their gear, cars and tanks are bought by the civilians to defend the country. Not get their nose inside politics, period!!

What has the military done in the past 40 years of Pakistan's history? Here's the "list" of achievements:

1) Starting the early 80's, they introduced the AK-47 culture, and distributed thousands of sub-machine guns to student political parties and hard liner Islamic fractions, resulting in creating smaller militias who have been committing crimes of all kinds since then.
2) Afghan refugees!! Who have done nothing but hit Pakistan with billions of losses every years, billions more in terrorism and they still hate you!! A civil government would've acted differently knowing they can't feed millions of these people. Or, would've kicked them out long go (like its about to happen now)
3) Bad reputation in the entire globe. Creating and funding Talibans and using them as "the strategic depth". A civilian rule would've avoided this as they'd know and would've studied long term effects of this mess.
4) Billions of corruption done by the generals and all other ranks within the military. I can name people and amounts here!!

So the point is, you want one ruling party to go who may have done corruption. But you want them to replace with people who are for sure and proven involved in corruption. How does that work? The only way to fix this, is to let the democratic system get matured. The same people, who threw away the Turkish military and show them their place in the world, can do the same with civilian elected officials if they don't deliver.

But, the supreme force is the people, period. No effing military in the world, no general and certainly no mullahs. So let the majority of the people rule and fix the system slowly. The system was run by the military for like 55 years so the blame goes to them on how corrupt it has become. There is a Civil government in place now, so let the system mature up. The corruption has started to go down in Pakistan and it will go down more as the economy grows and more accountability takes place. Something that the military couldn't even think of doing in their 55 years :tdown::angel:

And the point is? You can always find a review of the CJ's performance with SC's board and even have him investigated by the attorney generals office. The problem is, you guys would rather throw away an entire government elected by the people, then actually following the democratic system.

Next time you think about a "military is the only loyal group of people and they should take over", you should always remember the scene from Turkey where thousands of soldiers trying to attempt the coup, had to walk to a jail with their hands up in the air, and thousands were arrested including the generals!!

These lame as* excuses made in your post are there because the military didn't allow a system to be developed. But now its developing and they are losing power fast, every day. This thing in Turkey was one of the most significant things that has shown all dictators and future dictators their "real future", that is try them under treason and throw them in jail. A soldier has nothing of his own, not even a dime!! His clothes / uniform, gun, hat, helmet and the 7 series BMW the generals enjoy, are ALL given to them by Civilians taxes. $$ that could've gone in building hundreds of schools, hospitals, etc, etc. So their gear, cars and tanks are bought by the civilians to defend the country. Not get their nose inside politics, period!!

What has the military done in the past 40 years of Pakistan's history? Here's the "list" of achievements:

1) Starting the early 80's, they introduced the AK-47 culture, and distributed thousands of sub-machine guns to student political parties and hard liner Islamic fractions, resulting in creating smaller militias who have been committing crimes of all kinds since then.
2) Afghan refugees!! Who have done nothing but hit Pakistan with billions of losses every years, billions more in terrorism and they still hate you!! A civil government would've acted differently knowing they can't feed millions of these people. Or, would've kicked them out long go (like its about to happen now)
3) Bad reputation in the entire globe. Creating and funding Talibans and using them as "the strategic depth". A civilian rule would've avoided this as they'd know and would've studied long term effects of this mess.
4) Billions of corruption done by the generals and all other ranks within the military. I can name people and amounts here!!

So the point is, you want one ruling party to go who may have done corruption. But you want them to replace with people who are for sure and proven involved in corruption. How does that work? The only way to fix this, is to let the democratic system get matured. The same people, who threw away the Turkish military and show them their place in the world, can do the same with civilian elected officials if they don't deliver.

But, the supreme force is the people, period. No effing military in the world, no general and certainly no mullahs. So let the majority of the people rule and fix the system slowly. The system was run by the military for like 55 years so the blame goes to them on how corrupt it has become. There is a Civil government in place now, so let the system mature up. The corruption has started to go down in Pakistan and it will go down more as the economy grows and more accountability takes place. Something that the military couldn't even think of doing in their 55 years :tdown::angel:

Your post seem to portray , military 24/7 holding a gun on every politician's head. Anyway in Pakistan judiciary and politicians are much more corrupt , as far military they are hardly a small segment of Pakistani corruption. If politicians are honest , then nothing can stop them to fix corruption in military columns.
Please post the list of corrupt Generals and there cases.Again no Mod will ban you.

Last edited:
The lovely thing about Khawaja Asif is that before becoming a defence minister he rebuked and trolled the military on the floor of the parliament during the Zardari government. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No wonder GHQ and Army fan boys get hemorrhoids when they the see the same guy as the defence minister. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

The butt hurt was strongly felt when he was not allowed inside the GHQ. :partay::partay::partay:

At least the military should come true to their words that they are highly professional and at least salute the office of the defence minister if not Khawaja Asif. May be i am asking too much from them. :p::p::p:

So fan boys! When are we seeing Raheel Sharif saluting Khawaja Asif or may be their jupiter-sized egos will not allow that.:woot::woot::woot:

Lol. These military fan boys will hang NS and the gang with their lungies if they try to do what Erdogan did to Turkish army. So take it easy or your leader might need another open heart.

By the way, NS is an illegitimate child of one of the military guys. NS will not appreciate you talking trash about his father now will he? :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom