What's new

Khawaja Asif ,PMLn, Turkish military coup and Pakistan army

Pakistani generals can never be as good as the specks of dust on the feet of legendary generals like Manstein, Rommel, Model, Zhukov, Koniev or Chuikov.

Just study their history and their utmost loyalty to the political leadership in the face of utter devastation of their countries.

Here we have Musharaf who staged a coup after the disaster in kargil.:rofl::rofl::rofl: A utter failure of a general is the knight in shining armor for these fan boys. :lol::lol::lol:

History is different now. Even at that time the coup was setup by Mushi to SAVE HIS OWN NECK rather than on government performance. Probably you should up on the events before implying. All political parties (Ex PTI and AML) now know that they are made scapegoats. When military have, they have it all for themselves. But I wouldn't stop you from your last hope since Imran Khan has failed miserably ( even miserable sounds a more lenient word) so it's probably a good time to change the idol.
As usual a pathetic and a illogical response from a patwari...what it has do to with IK...
I asked you tell how many stood against the coup in 1999,,,and the simple answer is none...rather all opportunist lottas of PMLn joined PMLq

Pakistani generals can never be as good as the specks of dust on the feet of legendary generals like Manstein, Rommel, Model, Zhukov, Koniev or Chuikov.

Just study their history and their utmost loyalty to the political leadership in the face of utter devastation of their countries.

Here we have Musharaf who staged a coup after the disaster in kargil.:rofl::rofl::rofl: A utter failure of a general is the knight in shining armor for these fan boys. :lol::lol::lol:
Becuse where generals who were more interested in fighting for their country than ruling it.
Isnt it ironic that all the recipients of Nishan e Haider are foot soldiers and low ranking officials.

U know why Rommel commit suiside ..?Spend some time in history books rather being ASOL on forum looking for pay ment

Becuse where generals who were more interested in fighting for their country than ruling it.
Isnt it ironic that all the recipients of Nishan e Haider are foot soldiers and low ranking officials.
Patwari Bot listen ASOLs like u run on money .PpL came out for him he is real leader not military farm product

As usual a pathetic and a illogical response from a patwari...what it has do to with IK...
I asked you tell how many stood against the coup in 1999,,,and the simple answer is none...rather all opportunist lottas of PMLn joined PMLq
When you had just one state news channel, all you needed to do was to cut the tap. Probably you didn't read up on Turkish folied coup. It was Erdgon's use of social media which got the message out.
Imran Khan well he had not to do with it expect he was used up and thrown away as a toilet paper. Probably if he was not then please be kind enough to answer me so as to why his just and fair dharna was uprooted in just one night after APS?

U know why Rommel commit suiside ..?Spend some time in history books rather being ASOL on forum looking for pay ment

Patwari Bot listen ASOLs like u run on money .PpL came out for him he is real leader not military farm product
I can understand the desperation.Probably its a good time for you to put Gen Raheel Sahib's DP

He was wrongfully accused of being involved in the Jul 20 plot to assassinate Hitler. Hitler gave him two choices; one to stand trial in a court Marshall or to commit suicide.

He stated that I am not a criminal who would stand in a trial. Thus, he chose to commit suicide on the condition that Adolf Hitler himself would give him a state burial with full military honors.

Thus, the great Rommel preserved his honor as opposed to the shameless Pakistani generals.
---------------------------------------

Now who is ASOL???? Chal ab jaa aur boot chat.

When you had just one state news channel, all you needed to do was to cut the tap. Probably you didn't read up on Turkish folied coup. It was Erdgon's use of social media which got the message out.
Imran Khan well he had not to do with it expect he was used up and thrown away as a toilet paper. Probably if he was not then please be kind enough to answer me so as to why his just and fair dharna was uprooted in just one night after APS?

I can understand the desperation.Probably its a good time for you to put Gen Raheel Sahib's DP
Bot i show u ur face ASOLs like u who run on money wont come out .yeh will confront toy tanks at home .

He was wrongfully accused of being involved in the Jul 20 plot to assassinate Hitler. Hitler gave him two choices; one to stand trial in a court Marshall or to commit suicide.

He stated that I am not a criminal who would stand in a trial. Thus, he chose to commit suicide on the condition that Adolf Hitler himself would give him a state burial with full military honors.

Thus, the great Rommel preserved his honor as opposed to the shameless Pakistani generals.
---------------------------------------

Now who is ASOL???? Chal ab jaa aur boot chat.
Boot main chaat raha showing u ur face Cunt wrongfuly convict ?No doubt khota khaney waley khotay hi hain .to chal abb teri payment **** teri baji sey .

Pakistani people are not fools!? Define to me what you think a fool is.

Because IMO only a foolish nation would keep voting in the same partis again and again to power then demand the army step in only to then go against the army and bring those parties back to power.
Bro read my comment I'm talking about no one come to rescue ganja that's all

Boot main chaat raha showing u ur face Cunt wrongfuly convict ?No doubt khota khaney waley khotay hi hain .to chal abb teri payment **** teri baji sey .

Ha ha ha. Jal gai burnol lagao. Shabaash

Rona nahein meri jan.

Ha ha ha. Jal gai burnol lagao. Shabaash

Rona nahein meri jan.
Patwari burnol tu laga ur time is coming shabash aur khota kha chal payment mang apney baji sey .yeh i heard Ur baji ordered Toy tanks to patwaris for practice .Asols like u never come out only out for sweet and khotta krahi .chal abb laga reh ur baji watching u

Bro read my comment I'm talking about no one come to rescue ganja that's all
It was a section of army not as institution otherwise Ardogan rotting in jail .plus He has real support of ppl he delivered he did not ran away to jeddah his name was not in Panama papers and he was not product of military farm .that the difference between him and Mian Narender sharif .he has no bussiness and properties in west he is not Lohar by family backgound his daughter .He does not skip eid prayer due to fear of ppl and hide .thats the difference Lohar can hire Bots but cant be ppl leader one was ZAB in Pak other is IK in PaK

Last edited:
Patwari burnol tu laga ur time is coming shabash aur khota kha chal payment mang apney baji sey .yeh i heard Ur baji ordered Toy tanks to patwaris for practice .Asols like u never come out only out for sweet and khotta krahi .chal abb laga reh ur baji watching u
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame: Jal gai teri jal gai.

It's because he was the only one out of the entire political elite who dared opine on the Turkish coup. Baqi aaj inqilabiyon ky munh dekhnay walay hain as if it was a failed coup in Pakistan :lol:
People opine against many things, logical people rate them as successful or unsuccessful, brave or cowards; through their achievements, only people who lack intellect beat their chests before the task had even begun.
I hope you understand.

People opine against many things, logical people rate them as successful or unsuccessful, brave or cowards; through their achievements, only people who lack intellect beat their chests before the task had even begun.
I hope you understand.
Yes the logical people like Dr.Shahid Masood,Kamran Khan,Jasmeen Manzoor and Mushar Luqman declared that coup successful :lol:

Bot i show u ur face ASOLs like u who run on money wont come out .yeh will confront toy tanks at home .
Beta jis cheez ka pocha hay uska jawab deain main apna chehra mirror ma dekh leta hn. Apko itni khamkhaw mehnat ki zaroorat nahi.

Have the opposition parties commented at all on this situation? PTI, PPPP, MQM, Sheikha?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom