What's new

Khawaja Asif ,PMLn, Turkish military coup and Pakistan army

PML (N) wud be fool enough even to think that People of Pakistan would come out to save their so called govt in case of any attempted coup (in no way I am supportive of any coup esp in Pakistan). NS is nowhere near to Erodgan as in Turkey they were chanting for Erodgan "U live in our hearts" and in Pakistan NS is always greeted with "Go Nawaz Go" and now "Raseed Kadda Raseed". Actually NS and Co have been trying their best to instigate PA through different tactics so that they shud take over so he can march of as a political Shaheed. This wud give him a breather from all Panama, Model town, dhnadli etc stuff. Nonetheless i have firm belief that PA wud continue to concentrate on all open fronts for making Pakistan a better place IN SHA ALLAH.

You would be naive if you say thay Erodgan didn't have opposition. His son was said to be involved in money laundering and he him self was accused of corruption. We Pakistanis have a habit to overlook the important details and look people are doing the same.

NS and his gov is corrupt and there is no doubt but not to the level of Zardari ot Musharaf's PMLQ. They are doing things which others haven't done. Don't forget this is not the Pakistan of 90's and PMLN still have lot of support so Army would be stupid to even think about such a coup. If people can come to support Imran Khan for dharna, people can surely come out to oppose the coup.

o bhai Turkey Political structure is not corrupt. No major corruption charges on Erdogon regime

Corruption charges wahan pa b hain lekin wo log hamarai tarah ni hain k elected gov ko ukhar k phaink dain.

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-1.711273

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-erdogan-in-the-spotlight-once-a6946901.html

If people can come to support Imran Khan for dharna, people can surely come out to oppose the coup.

When they even have to forcibly bring all govt employees for his their Jalsas and even ask for Mr Diesel and Co to arrange people to attend his Jalsa in Bannu and U still believe people wud come out for NS in case of any coup?Seriously? Good Luck with that.

Yes the logical people like Dr.Shahid Masood,Kamran Khan,Jasmeen Manzoor and Mushar Luqman declared that coup successful :lol:

Beta jis cheez ka pocha hay uska jawab deain main apna chehra mirror ma dekh leta hn. Apko itni khamkhaw mehnat ki zaroorat nahi.
Dude these PTI trolls always come up with one thing. And that is "Every person opposing IK or ARMY is a paid patwari". So don't even bother to answer them as they are in denial of what's actually happening. Deep in their hearts, they are still waiting for a COUP.

Yes the logical people like Dr.Shahid Masood,Kamran Khan,Jasmeen Manzoor and Mushar Luqman declared that coup successful :lol:

Beta jis cheez ka pocha hay uska jawab deain main apna chehra mirror ma dekh leta hn. Apko itni khamkhaw mehnat ki zaroorat nahi.
My statement is for a far wider perspective than the coup.
In politics it's all about who's the lesser Devil. An organization's sins will be forgiven if it stands against the bigger Devil, remember how PML-N gathered support from poor administration of PPP. And how PPP gathered support by shifting all of Pakistan's miseries onto the Army, which became so popular that to this date, people still mindlessly go about chanting. Albeit an ever decreasing one.

Here's a question, if Khwaja Asif shows the middle finger to PML-N, would you still follow his statements?.

Today Khawaja Asif is giving non stop interview on every TV channel after Turkish govt successfully neutralize a take over attempt by rogue military group. He has been targeting Pakistan army indirectly on every TV channel..

I've been sitting in a place since yesterday watching Turkey's situation on tv. And everyone there who deals with the international politics kept bringing up one thing, that this should be an example for the Pakistani Military. And from the little I know, this is their worst fear also, something that's keeping them inside their cantonments.

The only group that has a right to rule a country, is its majority of the civilian population, period. They have the right to elect someone as they want to, when they want to. No military or general/s can intervene, nor do they know how to run anything.

Since the British, stuff is being built in Pakistan now. So since the British left in the late 1940's till four years ago, the infrastructure, business, economic growth haven't happened. Majority of this time was during the military rule. No country has ever been successful when ran by any military or influence from the military. So that's it. The civilians can run it, can make the foreign policy and economic policies, etc,etc. And this same routine (aka, a democratic system) is growing in Pakistan.

A soldier's uniform, gun, wireless radio, bullet proof jacket, helmet, truck, paycheck and benefits ALL come from civilians taxes. A soldier or a general by itself is no one. Not even a rich person. So when civilian buy everything on a soldier's body, how the hell does he get a right to point the weapon back to its original owner.....aka, the civilians?? Any army is a subordinate institute to the Civilian elected government. If there was a doubt, I am sure its been cleared up since yesterday watching Turkey. Let people rule the way they want to, before they pull out the soldiers they want to from within the Tanks and the Trucks. Because that, to me, is "learning the hard way" and causes a lot of loss to a nation and the entire military establishment will always be ashamed in Turkey, not to mention, it will never happen again.

People rule and that's the supreme authority in any nation. Dictators have a shorter life-span and their ends are horrible, like Saddam, Kaddafi, Musharraff, the generals involved in Coup last night, and many more.

History is different now. Even at that time the coup was setup by Mushi to SAVE HIS OWN NECK rather than on government performance. Probably you should up on the events before implying. All political parties (Ex PTI and AML) now know that they are made scapegoats. When military have, they have it all for themselves. But I wouldn't stop you from your last hope since Imran Khan has failed miserably ( even miserable sounds a more lenient word) so it's probably a good time to change the idol.

:lol: " new elections after 3-6 months" what a beautiful trap. Always set by the Generals to lure scapegoats.Never in coup history of Pakistan , this promise be fulfilled even for once. Remember Mian Azhar and Asghar Khan and Bhutto? Probably you need to do some more research on Army. Just nameing yoruself won't do it.
mate this is no zia or Musharraf here it is gen raheell the whole nation practically worships him and he has the best of the nation at heart look at his family atleast the only people who don't support him or behind keyboards having nothing to do or coruppt ***********_* PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD

My statement is for a far wider perspective than the coup.
In politics it's all about who's the lesser Devil. An organization's sins will be forgiven if it stands against the bigger Devil, remember how PML-N gathered support from poor administration of PPP. And how PPP gathered support by shifting all of Pakistan's miseries onto the Army, which became so popular that to this date, people still mindlessly go about chanting. Albeit an ever decreasing one.

Here's a question, if Khwaja Asif shows the middle finger to PML-N, would you still follow his statements?.
I follow the logic rather than person. So that's why you don't see me on every second thread.

mate this is no zia or Musharraf here it is gen raheell the whole nation practically worships him and he has the best of the nation at heart look at his family atleast the only people who don't support him or behind keyboards having nothing to do or coruppt ***********_* PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD
It's Raheel not Raheell. If you're so much into English better call it Rachel (English equivalent of Raheel). He is the finest of the generals I ve seen so far. And as a soldier, he has my respect.
Other than that, General Raheel is only a cog in Army's machine. COAS is just one centre from the many power centres within the ARMY. Gen Raheel can't change Army's doctrine significantly, which is understandable. So he's a good man who is constrained by the institutional restrictions.

I've been sitting in a place since yesterday watching Turkey's situation on tv. And everyone there who deals with the international politics kept bringing up one thing, that this should be an example for the Pakistani Military. And from the little I know, this is their worst fear also, something that's keeping them inside their cantonments.

The only group that has a right to rule a country, is its majority of the civilian population, period. They have the right to elect someone as they want to, when they want to. No military or general/s can intervene, nor do they know how to run anything.

Since the British, stuff is being built in Pakistan now. So since the British left in the late 1940's till four years ago, the infrastructure, business, economic growth haven't happened. Majority of this time was during the military rule. No country has ever been successful when ran by any military or influence from the military. So that's it. The civilians can run it, can make the foreign policy and economic policies, etc,etc. And this same routine (aka, a democratic system) is growing in Pakistan.

A soldier's uniform, gun, wireless radio, bullet proof jacket, helmet, truck, paycheck and benefits ALL come from civilians taxes. A soldier or a general by itself is no one. Not even a rich person. So when civilian buy everything on a soldier's body, how the hell does he get a right to point the weapon back to its original owner.....aka, the civilians?? Any army is a subordinate institute to the Civilian elected government. If there was a doubt, I am sure its been cleared up since yesterday watching Turkey. Let people rule the way they want to, before they pull out the soldiers they want to from within the Tanks and the Trucks. Because that, to me, is "learning the hard way" and causes a lot of loss to a nation and the entire military establishment will always be ashamed in Turkey, not to mention, it will never happen again.

People rule and that's the supreme authority in any nation. Dictators have a shorter life-span and their ends are horrible, like Saddam, Kaddafi, Musharraff, the generals involved in Coup last night, and many more.
Pakistani politicians are not made up for British type democracy. Pakistani politicians after electing has absolute power for corruption . No one can question them. Pakistan is country where " failed judicial system" , where terrorist openly threat judges and judge.
Our Parliamentary system has simply failed to meet the challenge of judicial activism. No Judicial system , no democracy. In the absence of judicial activism , democracy is anarchy and corruption.
During Second World War, Churchill was less concern about war , but more worried about British judiciary system and he raise the question during his parliament session.
Now, In Pakistan , only military courts are dealing with terrorism cases. Our Supreme court has no guts to face this menace.

“When states are democratically governed according to law, there are no demagogues, and the best citizens are securely in the saddle; but where the laws are not sovereign, there you find demagogues. The people become a monarch... such people, in its role as a monarch, not being controlled by law, aims at sole power and becomes like a master.”

Aristotle

Last edited:
History is different now. Even at that time the coup was setup by Mushi to SAVE HIS OWN NECK rather than on government performance. Probably you should up on the events before implying. All political parties (Ex PTI and AML) now know that they are made scapegoats. When military have, they have it all for themselves. But I wouldn't stop you from your last hope since Imran Khan has failed miserably ( even miserable sounds a more lenient word) so it's probably a good time to change the idol.
Any amount of tweeting will not save his backsides since people are not interested in saving corrupt people..The corrupt frogs ribbiting on TV shows are basically ministry-hungry. The moment the boots move in, the frogs will spring into pong and vanish. Social media will only increase their anguish, embarrassment and desperation.

Any amount of tweeting will not save his backsides since people are not interested in saving corrupt people..The corrupt frogs ribbiting on TV shows are basically ministry-hungry. The moment the boots move in, the frogs will spring into pong and vanish. Social media will only increase their anguish, embarrassment and desperation.
If the dreams of Coups keep you happy, I should not deprive you from them. Happy dreaming. If Army were to overtake , the ideal time was during dharna. But they didn't because they didn't need to. They have the power they wanted. Baqi umpire nay na tab Ana tha aur ab anay ka irada hay.

Dear Sir, did you support monarchy? Corruption? Nepotism? Incompetents on sensitive posts? ... I am confident you are not.
The people access overall situation if the government fails to deliver on aggregate, they'll be shown the door. No machine can be perfect but the one which makes things go just right. Baqi if foreign policy is concerned , you don't even have goodwill to launch a diplomatic offensive against Afghanistan let alone India. People like Hussain Haqqani who tell the truth are exiled and labeled as traitors here.
Tell me if Publicite is the aim of Pakistan then why Mushrraf ended up negotiating for the same deal which Nawaz secured with Vajpayee?
Kashmir's ultimate solution is a give and take with India. It will always end up like this.
Pakistan will have to let go of Talibans if they want good relationships with US and Afghanistan. Otherwise the way things are developing in US, we may very soon see a flurry of salala and abbotabad type incidents.

Last edited:
Today Khawaja Asif is giving non stop interview on every TV channel after Turkish govt successfully neutralize a take over attempt by rogue military group. He has been targeting Pakistan army indirectly on every TV channel. Due to recent standoff of PA with PMLn on Punjab operation. Today many PMLn member and few channel are cashing out Turkish coup to advertise there agenda against PA and show any move from PA will meet the same fate .
In other words today is PMLn eid. Let's wait and see how long they will celebrate . Where a president of Turkey gave his nation economic turnover and Nawaz and Zardari gave us.....debt after debt.
difference between Turkey and Pakistan is its leadership and my signature catches that too

other than that.. if the army does move in against the government then the people will distribute sweets instead of forcing tanks to stop.
this government shouldn't expect any sympathy from Pakistanis specially after the way people were brutalised in Model Town by the thugs of Nawaz party

comparing nawaz government with Turkish government is great disservice and an insult to Turkey
Khawaja Asif and other jokers can troll as much they like but they must know that they are loathed by the people

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom