What's new

Khawaja Asif ,PMLn, Turkish military coup and Pakistan army

They think Pakistani nation are fool and not know their reality but insha Allah their time will be over soon

Aik khawat he her kutte ka din ata he aj in ka bhe a gya

Pakistani people are not fools!? Define to me what you think a fool is.

Because IMO only a foolish nation would keep voting in the same partis again and again to power then demand the army step in only to then go against the army and bring those parties back to power.

They will be offered a retirement with post retirement medical facilities. Because taking any Stern action would "lower the morale" of the troops :lol:
lolz,, then why is the government keep such people in army? Isnt government responsible for these institutes? ya app is pa bhe bs hans ka dekha dain gay? lolz!!!

It seems all the government is good for is lame excuses!!
And trust me, all this is coming from someone who will choose an elected government over martial law any day!! The only issue is i do not understand that is the government is so helpless and spineless then actually what is it good for? I pointed our offices that government should be managing but they say that army do not allow them tu bahi what the hell are you for??? :lol:

lolz,, then why is the government keep such people in army? Isnt government responsible for these institutes? ya app is pa bhe bs hans ka dekha dain gay? lolz!!!

It seems all the government is good for is lame excuses!!
And trust me, all this is coming from someone who will choose an elected government over martial law any day!! The only issue is i do not understand that is the government is so helpless and spineless then actually what is it good for? I pointed our offices that government should be managing but they say that army do not allow them tu bahi what the hell are you for??? :lol:
I'd say the government is responsible if the army is known for professionalism and a history of non-interfearence. Would that hold for an army with political history and ambitions ? I am often amazed how naieve you pretend to be despite knowing the obvious. Okey tell me why PTI's dharna was uprooted overnight after APS? Why none of the generals cared to show up before abbotabad commission? Things are obvious only if you're prepared to believe them not looking the otherway.

lol jamhoryat jamhoryat lagay hain saray in Pakistan... corrupt choor begerat PM ho CM ho usko pakar kar andar karnay say jamhoryat derail nahe hoti.. balkay jamhoryat mazboot hoti hey... jamhoryat ka word ka rata laganay say Turkey ke hakomat yaan Turkey ke awaam nahe ban gaye Pakistani lol

Mujse jis marzi nay bet lagani hey lagalay.... jo Turkey may huwa hey usmay eek b chez wesi Pakistan may nahi hogi eek danda ayega sab alag .. woh Turkey ke fauj hey idhar Pakistan ki hey lol wahan POLICE nay control sanmbala hey yahan police fauj ko dekhtay pamper gela hojata hey...o bhai Turkey Political structure is not corrupt. No major corruption charges on Erdogon regime, No political popular identity after Erdogon in Turkey, Diplomatically, Economically, Turkey is way too strong, Erdogon is very very powerful as comparatively powerless Nawaz Sharif, most important..... its all about "MOOD" of the nation.... yahan moood kya hey... entire Military, Intelligence, LEA structure support Erdogon.. yahan pe pora fauj pore intell ka block hey... both have complete different dynamics, military and political strcuture.... wahan pe log tanks kay agay laet gaye yahan loog tanks pe char kar ulta ajayeengay hahahhahaha

Twitter facebook is not the forum of Diplomacy. . nut head!

I'd say the government is responsible if the army is known for professionalism and a history of non-interfearence. Would that hold for an army with political history and ambitions ? I am often amazed how naieve you pretend to be despite knowing the obvious. Okey tell me why PTI's dharna was uprooted overnight after APS? Why none of the generals cared to show up before abbotabad commission? Things are obvious only if you're prepared to believe them not looking the otherway.
AAh haaa,,,, PTI at last!!
I was wondering how you have managed to keep that away from the topic, isnt it a norm to drag them into such discussion :P lolz!!

You are not understanding my point of view. Who is responsible of keeping check on all the wrong doing? Isn't it the job of the government? or the government is just there to let people know the things they are not being allowed to do by the army? What are they doing about it? I mean, if there is all that popular support, not just with this gov. but with any, why haven't then pulled off what Turkey did last night? The point remains, they always bend under the burden of there own crimes and sins and do not have the guts to point at the criminals but on Facebook pages and blogs!!

13707597_1068271076583264_2147775859270680567_n.jpg

Today Khawaja Asif is giving non stop interview on every TV channel after Turkish govt successfully neutralize a take over attempt by rogue military group. He has been targeting Pakistan army indirectly on every TV channel. Due to recent standoff of PA with PMLn on Punjab operation. Today many PMLn member and few channel are cashing out Turkish coup to advertise there agenda against PA and show any move from PA will meet the same fate .
In other words today is PMLn eid. Let's wait and see how long they will celebrate . Where a president of Turkey gave his nation economic turnover and Nawaz and Zardari gave us.....debt after debt.
Pakistan is not Turkey, he is corrupt to the core but the most abhorring thing about this patwari is his stupidness. PA is very very popular in Pakistan especially under Gen RS and Panama Mujrim League of Nooni babboons is extremely unpopular. No a single person even the highest darbaris will offer any resistance... Qeema wala naan voters are not that stupid to risk their lives... they are intelligent at level of zombies

Last edited:
AAh haaa,,,, PTI at last!!
I was wondering how you have managed to keep that away from the topic, isnt it a norm to drag them into such discussion :P lolz!!

You are not understanding my point of view. Who is responsible of keeping check on all the wrong doing? Isn't it the job of the government? or the government is just there to let people know the things they are not being allowed to do by the army? What are they doing about it? I mean, if there is all that popular support, not just with this gov. but with any, why haven't then pulled off what Turkey did last night? The point remains, they always bend under the burden of there own crimes and sins and do not have the guts to point at the criminals but on Facebook pages and blogs!!
I think rather than offering me emos you would tell me the so as to what were so dire that the man of steel rolled back in just one night? Who was the umpire of dharna days? And yes do let me know the year since Pak's birth where military didn't intervene in civilian ambit. I hope this time I will get proper and concrete answers rather than emotional and history defying arguments.

lol jamhoryat jamhoryat lagay hain saray in Pakistan... corrupt choor begerat PM ho CM ho usko pakar kar andar karnay say jamhoryat derail nahe hoti.. balkay jamhoryat mazboot hoti hey... jamhoryat ka word ka rata laganay say Turkey ke hakomat yaan Turkey ke awaam nahe ban gaye Pakistani lol

Mujse jis marzi nay bet lagani hey lagalay.... jo Turkey may huwa hey usmay eek b chez wesi Pakistan may nahi hogi eek danda ayega sab alag .. woh Turkey ke fauj hey idhar Pakistan ki hey lol wahan POLICE nay control sanmbala hey yahan police fauj ko dekhtay pamper gela hojata hey...o bhai Turkey Political structure is not corrupt. No major corruption charges on Erdogon regime, No political popular identity after Erdogon in Turkey, Diplomatically, Economically, Turkey is way too strong, Erdogon is very very powerful as comparatively powerless Nawaz Sharif, most important..... its all about "MOOD" of the nation.... yahan moood kya hey... entire Military, Intelligence, LEA structure support Erdogon.. yahan pe pora fauj pore intell ka block hey... both have complete different dynamics, military and political strcuture.... wahan pe log tanks kay agay laet gaye yahan loog tanks pe char kar ulta ajayeengay hahahhahaha

Twitter facebook is not the forum of Diplomacy. . nut head!
I really feel pitty for people here who are now looking for the excuses for something which isn't even their concern in the first place :lol:

If any coup will happen due to this corrupt/traitor/incompetent royal families; none is going to stand besides these thieves except some brain dead or retards, may be they are supportive of them due to their own corruption committed in their lives.
These thieves will be bring to justice. Allah SWT save Pakistan from such people (Ameeeen).

If any coup will happen due to this corrupt/traitor/incompetent royal families; none is going to stand besides these thieves except some brain dead or retards, may be they are supportive of them due to their own corruption committed in their lives.
These thieves will be bring to justice. Allah SWT save Pakistan from such people (Ameeeen).
No even the brain dead retards will not stand with them...they have that much brain and also they are opportunistic.

No even the brain dead retards will not stand with them...they have that much brain and also they are opportunistic.
Begani shadi ma Abdullah Diwana.

Begani shadi ma Abdullah Diwana.
That's a fact...when Musharraf threw this fluffy garbage can out of the power.
Can you tell us who stood against army? Not a single minister...most of them joined PML-q and supported Musharraf, the new daddy...from the lap of general Zia ul Haq and Gen. Jeelani to the lap of Gen. Musharraf...that's the story of Panama Mujrim League.

Why none of the generals cared to show up before abbotabad commission?

The Air Chief of that time gave a statement that the radars along the Western border were shut down due to LOAD SHEDDING.

Thus, the fan boys concluded that WAPDA, Water and Power Ministry and the PM Yousaf Raza Geelani were responsible for failing to prevent aerial incursion by the Americans during the OBL raid rather than the prestigious Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Army Air Defence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Given current mood of Pakistan an army coup will b I highly popular and in it severe public punishment I.e hanging will be give. To about 300-400 politicians and after 6-3 months new elections will bring in an Islamic government no not jit a gov which follow constitution and implies Sharia but not jahil and ushers country into era of transparency however they will be media attempts especially foreign ones at the coup but inside the country there will be fireworks

That's a fact...when Musharraf threw this fluffy garbage can out of the power.
Can you tell us who stood against army? Not a single minister...most of them joined PML-q and supported Musharraf, the new daddy...from the lap of general Zia ul Haq and Gen. Jeelani to the lap of Gen. Musharraf...that's the story of Panama Mujrim League.
History is different now. Even at that time the coup was setup by Mushi to SAVE HIS OWN NECK rather than on government performance. Probably you should up on the events before implying. All political parties (Ex PTI and AML) now know that they are made scapegoats. When military have, they have it all for themselves. But I wouldn't stop you from your last hope since Imran Khan has failed miserably ( even miserable sounds a more lenient word) so it's probably a good time to change the idol.

Given current mood of Pakistan an army coup will b I highly popular and in it severe public punishment I.e hanging will be give. To about 300-400 politicians and after 6-3 months new elections will bring in an Islamic government no not jit a gov which follow constitution and implies Sharia but not jahil and ushers country into era of transparency however they will be media attempts especially foreign ones at the coup but inside the country there will be fireworks
:lol: " new elections after 3-6 months" what a beautiful trap. Always set by the Generals to lure scapegoats.Never in coup history of Pakistan , this promise be fulfilled even for once. Remember Mian Azhar and Asghar Khan and Bhutto? Probably you need to do some more research on Army. Just nameing yoruself won't do it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom