What's new

Gen Raheel Sharif calls Kashmir as "jugular vein of Pakistan"

I read all of them. They are just a bunch of quotes (obviously non binding) which say nothing about international mediation

Then read them once again and come back to me when you have "actually" read them my friend .... Or else , you are free to believe in whatever you want ........ No one is stopping you from doing that .... Kashmir is Jugular vein of Pakistan and we are not going to give up our rightful claim , no matter how much false propaganda is done by the Indians .......

Last edited:
Then read them once again and come back to me when you have "actually" read them my friend ....

OK, let me know when you get a third party involved. You couldn't do it in 70 years. Let's see how much more time it takes.

Your quality is very much at display here and in the other Kashmir thread.

On the topic - the General is right in calling Kashmir as the jugular vein of Pakistan, but he is wrong if he wants it to be negotiated under a now defunct UN resolution. Kashmir is of course a disputed issue - thanks to Nehru, but it is now for all intents and purposes a bilateral issue and that's it.

OK, let me know when you get a third party involved. You couldn't do it in 70 years. Let's see how much more time it takes.

Let`s see ... You couldn`t stop the Kashmiris from demanding their "right to self determination" even after 70 years of worst kind of oppression and state terrorism in the valley , carried out by your armed forces .. Let`s see how much more time it takes for the Kashmiris to finally get their rights , promised to them by the UN !!

Your quality is very much at display here and in the other Kashmir thread.

And then you start crying when your useless posts are pointed out !!

Kashmir is of course a disputed issue - thanks to Nehru, but it is now for all intents and purposes a bilateral issue and that's it.

Indians are delusional !!

Last edited:
And then you start crying when your useless posts are pointed out !!

I should have posted that with a statutory warning - that wasn't meant as a compliment - far from it.

So is the UN, so is the US, UK or any other country that says it's a bilateral issue, you are the only non disillusioned one here.

That wasn't a compliment either.

@Azlan Haider we cant let go of whole of kashmir but I think some settlement can be made wrt kashmir valley where people want azadi. That will require good relation with both pakistan and china, we dont want to vacate a strategically important location and weaken our own defence. No country will do that.
I am sure you will agree, we are not talking about jammu or ladakh.

So is the UN, so is the US, UK or any other country that says it's a bilateral issue, you are the only non disillusioned one here.

No , Only Indians are delusional ...... UN rejects Indian interpretation of Simla Agreement ... If you had actually read the previous posts , you might have not ended up looking like an ignorant fool ......

No , Only Indians are delusional ...... UN rejects Indian interpretation of Simla Agreement ... If you had actually read the previous posts , you might have not ended up looking like an ignorant fool ......

Continue with your delusional rants.

@Azlan Haider we cant let go of whole of kashmir but I think some settlement can be made wrt kashmir valley where people want azadi. That will require good relation with both pakistan and china, we dont want to vacate a strategically important location and weaken our own defence. No country will do that.
I am sure you will agree, we are not talking about jammu or ladakh.

What kind of settlement ?

Continue with your delusional rants.
Stop wasting my time kid

What kind of settlement ?
anything that satisfies the people of valley and does not put us to danger at the same time. For example they can be like scotland, own identity and called a country, decide how to spend their own money (financial independence) only defence and foreign relation being responsibility of GoI.
They can participate in sports as their own team, have own flags, things like that.

Another useless post by an Indian ....... !!

Ignoring your obvious, and absolutely pitiful superiority complex over us low life Indians, Allow yourself the disgrace of answering this simple question of mine...

Supposing that everything you have stated is correct and the word of the god himself written in stone, We agree that Kashmir is a disputed international territory which has (or can) to be mediated by a third party. I hope I'm right till here.

So, you have pakistan which accepts a 3rd party mediation. Now we even assume that a third party accepts to mediate. Now the question is: How do you get the poor, toiletless Indians to sit across the mediating table?

The UNSC couldn't do it, Russia and France will Veto it. US, well, Holbrooke was pretty much told he would be a nobody if he had kashmir added to his portfolio, so that's about US's capability. China, well, can't comment about them.

So, how do you get India to accept mediation by a third party??

Please apologise if my low class Indian english is too rough for your refined and intellectual tastes

The game has changed already, from UN resolutions to a bilateral issue..

Pakistan will one day see India doing away with the 'bilateral' issue too, that may wake up some Pakistanis living in fairy land..

The important steps will occur bilaterally, when both parties see that it is to their advantage to resolve the matter for mutual benefit. Third party mediation may or may not be needed at some point in the future, but it can happen only with both India and Pakistan agreeing to it, as specified under the Simla Agreement, which is recognized by UN and other countries.

anything that satisfies the people of valley and does not put us to danger at the same time. For example they can be like scotland, own identity and called a country, decide how to spend their own money (financial independence) only defence and foreign relation being responsibility of GoI.
They can participate in sports as their own team, have own flags, things like that.

How do you factor in the accession to India? how do you factor all the developmental work and all the dams that's already been done or are ongoing? what you say is akin to giving false hope for something that's impossible. The only workable solution is we give up our claims on Pak occupied Kashmir and the present LOC becomes an IB and to maintain cross border contact - the Kashmiri's are allowed movement across and back.

The important steps will occur bilaterally, when both parties see that it is to their advantage to resolve the matter for mutual benefit. Third party mediation may or may not be needed at some point in the future, but it can happen only with both India and Pakistan agreeing to it, as specified under the Simla Agreement, which is recognized by UN and other countries.
the settlement is very much possible, but earlier its done (and negotiation should be done secretly like camp david) the better. As times goes by, both sides will have entreched position.
Currently we Indian should focus on good governance in kashmir and giving them a sense of security. The Indian army should not be visible in any urban center there and should not be allowed in any day to day operation (without explicit request from district admin/ state govt)
If I was a kashmiri, I would be insanely angry too.

Back
Top Bottom