What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

@Arya Desa

It is important to maintain the decorum of this forum. If you want to say something about another's religion, be sure to mind your language. Moreover, you should declare your flags. I have asked you to do so earlier here: Correct flags | Page 19 but you have ignored it thus far. I am reminding you again.

@hinduguy @punit @Roybot - pls remove your posts so that reference to this offensive post does not exist.

@Aeronaut could you please delete post #79. Thanks.

i am deleting my posts.

You are responsible for what you post. There is a lot of crap out there. You have no compulsion to dig it up. The fact that you like digging up muck just shows the kind of person that you are.

Is it my fault humour is lost on people? Twas a mere satirical statement meant to engage people in dialogue.

1971_Surrender_of_Pakistan.gif

A few more Khalistanis. Do pay special attention to the Khalistani smiling in the background :lol:

there is nothing worthwhile to see in punjab,,,,u gotta try kerala,rajasthan and goa.
i love the castleas and forts in rajasthan

look at this beauty
thumb-Mehrangarh-Fort.jpg

jodhpur+%281%29.jpg

Are you serious ? I was in Punjab a few days back. I liked it.

The food, the Golden Temple, Wagah border, all of it.

I want my apartment to become a sovereign independent country then I can sue the people living in the floors above mine for my airspace violation :D

innovative thinking ... gud one

Typical of indians.

They hate everything that has is origin in Pakistan.In this case SIkh who by origin are Pakistani and not indian

Typical of indians.

They hate everything that has is origin in Pakistan.In this case SIkh who by origin are Pakistani and not indian
It's a shame that the majority of Sikhs want nothing to do with there "homeland".

Typical of indians.

Yea... about that... we actually come from the Aryan homeland bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom